Sometimes We Fight

Always Together

11005208_801907873236268_1508180809_n.jp
 

"What the hell they think??? That I should do everything they want?! junho do this…!junho do that…! I can't be dumb anymore!" Junho shouted.


 

"Calm down junho-ya…!" minjun tried to calm junho.


 

"I can't be calm when they are like this…!" junho shout again.


 

"They don’t mean that junho-ya…! You know that they love you very much…"


 

"They love me and they always direct me??? They even don’t respect my opinions…!"


 

"You are right they've been indulge…but you shouldn’t be very sensitive…"


 

"That’s why you don’t say anything to them…?"


 

"What...?"


 

"Oh yes…! You don’t care…! Why a person like me should be important for you… "

 

"What the hell you are talking about??? Do you know what you are saying?!"


 

"Yes I know…! It's because you are a person who can't hear the fact!"


 

"YA! Lee Junho! Stop saying nonsense!"

 

"You are like them too…!"


 

"If you don’t shut your mouth right now I will shut it!" minjun shout.

 

Junho became silent. He just stared at minjuns eyes with his wet eyes. He brought his jacket and went out of the dorm.


 

"Junho-ya wait…!"Minjun called him but it was too late.

 

When Junho left the dorm it was 11:30 PM and everywhere was dark. minjun called junho, again and again, but he didn’t pick up his cell phone.


 

"He thinks it is a game…?! Ok! So I won't lose!" minjun said and threw his phone on the couch. But actually he was really worried of Junho.


 

Minjun was staring at two things: the door of the dorm and the clock.

He jumped up from his seat when the door slowly opened.

 

"This kid…!"minjun smiled, but his smile disappeared as soon as he saw the other four members instead of junho.


 

He turned his head to clock. It was 12:30. He took his cell phone called junho again.


 

"Damn!" Minjun said.


 

"What's the matter minjun-ah…?" nichkhun asked.


 

"It's about junho…we argued and he left the dorm…and he doesn't pick up his cell phone right now…"

 

"You are too much worry minjun-ah… He isn’t a kid! I'm sure he will come back when he feels he isn’t angry anymore…" said Taecyeon.


 

"Taecyeon hyung is right …" said wooyoung.


 

"But it has been 1 hour from when he left…"minjun said worriedly.


 

"Ok…! So we will search for him if he didn’t return till 1 AM…ok?" said nichkhun.


 

Minjun nodded sadly.
 

.

.

.

25 minutes pasted, still nothing…


 

"I can't wait anymore! I'm going to find him…"minjun had taken his jacket and opened the door of the dorm to leave when suddenly something stopped him...


 

Ring of his cell phone.


 

___________________________________________________________________________________________


 

Thank you for reading!

 

Please comment and subscribe ...!