One

Double Dutch Oven

The credits on the the movie started to roll; Taemin looked up at Jinki who had dozed off more than half an hour ago.  He yawned and stretched cutely across his lap.  “Jinki hyung,” he spoke softly, playing with the reddish brown hair that framed his boyfriend’s face.  “Bed time?”  

Jinki nodded in response without opening his eyes. He felt Taemin get up and he looked down to see Jonghyun’s head resting against his knee.  
He leaned over and kissed the top of Jonghyun’s hair, he had fallen asleep on the floor his back against the couch.  “Wake up babe.”

“Hmm?”  Jonghyun looked up with narrow eyes.  “The movie over?”

“Yeah.”

“What happened?” he stood up and stretched.  

“No idea,”  Jinki snorted, “I fell asleep too.” 

“Bed?”  

“Yeah bed.  I’m going to wash up.”  

“Taemin in there already?”

“He’s in the kitchen I think.”  Jinki motioned as he went to the bathroom.

“Don’t eat anything spicy this time.”  Jonghyun protested as he walked in the kitchen to see Taemin bent over rummaging through the fridge.

“Huh?” He poked his head up with a piece of cold chicken in his teeth.

“I said,” he pulled the leg out of the others mouth, “don’t eat anything spicy.  Like this.”  He took a big bite.  

Taemin pulled out another piece of the leftovers, “I’ll eat what I want.”

“Then you can sleep on the couch tonight.”  Jonghyun threw the picked over bone in the trash.

“What are you talking about?” Taemin said with his mouth full.  

“The last time you ate spicy food before bed Minnie you almost ran me and Jinki both out of the room in the middle of the night.”

Taemin felt his ears go red, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Of course you don’t, you were sound asleep.  But the toxic fumes coming from that precious of yours…”  Jonghyun gave Taemin’s a playful smack as he went around him to get some water.  “…almost suffocated me and hyung in our sleep.”

“Whatever,”  Taemin mumbled as he continued to eat.  

 

“You too much,”  Jinki chuckled as Jonghyun came to join him at the sink.

“He’s a big boy.”  Jonghyun stuck his tooth brush in his mouth, “besides do you really want to wake up to that smell again?”

Jinki shook his head quickly as he patted his face dry, “dear god no…that was…” he shuddered as he walked out of the bathroom.    

 

Jinki got undressed down to his boxers, turning down the covers on the king sized bed.  Jonghyun wasn’t far behind, quickly snuggling up under Jinki’s arm.

Taemin padded in a few minutes later already in his underwear.  “Move over Jonghyun.”  He nudged at his foot.

“Huh?”  Jonghyun raised his head off Jinki’s chest.  

“Mooooove.”  Taemin kept pushing at his foot.

“No. Get in over there.”  He leaned his head in the direction behind him.  “I’m already comfy.”

“I want to sleep in the middle.”  Taemin pouted.  

“Don’t be a baby Taemin.  You always sleep in the middle.”  

“Exactly.”  He started crawling on the bed, making his own path between the two.  

“Dammit Taemin,”  Jonghyun kicked at him, pushing him over on top of Jinki.

“Umph,” as an elbow landed on his stomach, “watch it.”  He pushed Taemin off of him back onto Jonghyun.

“Get your smelly off me.”

“Hyung!  My isn’t smelly!”  Taemin defended.

“It was pretty smelly Tae,”  Jinki chimed in with a smirk. 

Jonghyun cracked up.  Rolling Taemin over to the edge of the bed and quickly reclaiming his warm spot next to Jinki.  

“Guys…”  Taemin whined, poking Jonghyun’s side.

“That tickles!” Jonghyun squirmed against Jinki.

Taemin poked him harder.  

“OUCH!”  

Taemin smiled as Jonghyun turned to him, swatting his hand away.  “Leave me alone!”

“Fine,” Taemin mumbled finally settling down against Jonghyun’s back, wrapping an arm around him.  He nuzzled into his neck eventually in an effort to be affectionate.  
Jonghyun relaxed thinking the battle was over.

“Jjongie…”  Taemin purred in his ear, “…hyunnnng.”  He left little kisses on his neck.  “I like it so much better when you’re the outer spoon.”  He whispered.  “You’re defined muscles pressed against my back.”  Taemin ran his index finger under the waistband of Jonghyun’s boxers.  “My  pushed up against you.”

“Smelly …”  Jinki teased, causing Jonghyun to erupt in laughter again.  

“Nice try, you little .” Jonghyun wasn’t giving in.    

“Jonghyun, you should just let him in the middle.” Jinki mumbled.

“Huh?”  Jonghyun sat up, “Whose side are you on?”  

“Mine.  I’m tired, I want to sleep.  So whatever makes that happen sooner.”  
Jonghyun pouted while Taemin smiled triumphant.  “Besides” the older continued, “You’re going to get too hot in the middle.  You always do.  And you’ll start sweating under the covers, and then all three of us are going to get sticky.”

“Yeah, that’s nasty Jjong.”  Taemin piped up.

“Shut up smelly.” 

"Real mature." Taemin hit him with a pillow.

“That’s it kid.”  Jonghyun him, catching him off guard.  “Jinki..”  Jonghyun panted, Taemin bucking under him.  “help me out.”

“I told you, whatever gets me sleep faster.”  He picks up his pillow and walks out the room.  


Taemin and Jonghyun tumble to floor with a thud.  

“OW!” 

“Dammit Taemin.”  Jonghyun tried to get him in some wrestling move he’d seen on TV but Taemin’s lanky arms and legs wouldn’t allow it.  Eventually the two ended up in a fit of laughter a panting lump on the floor.  
“Come on.”  Jonghyun stood up, helping Taemin with him.  “If you want the middle that bad.”
Taemin’s smile fell as soon as he looked to see the bed empty.  

“I didn’t know he was that tired.”  Jonghyun spoke up as they walked out to the living room and saw their boyfriend curled up on the couch snoring.  

“Get his pillow.” Taemin guided Jinki back to bed and got him in first, rolling him to the center.  He climbed in facing him, giving Jinki a kiss on the nose.  
Jonghyun got in on the other side and pressed his chest against Jinki’s back wrapping an arm around him.

“Mmm,” Jinki sighed in approval with a grin.  

“Shhh,”  Jonghyun petted down his arm.  

“Sorry for keeping you awake hyung, go back to sleep.”  Taemin cooed clicking off the lamp and snuggling close to Jinki.  


All three drifted off to sleep quickly.   The smile never leaving Jinki’s face until…

 

A few hours later…  


Jinki was sound asleep, cozy in between his boyfriends, when a stench foul enough to burn the hair from his nose jolted him awake.  “What..the…ugh…” He said groggily.

“Seriously,”  He felt Jonghyun sit up a little, “I told him not to eat that chicken before bed.”

They looked at Taemin, his pretty face had an ethereal quality in the moonlight coming from the window.  “How can something so pretty smell so awful?”  Jonghyun mumbled, his face buried in Jinki’s hair, trying to mask the odor.  Jinki pinched the underside of his nose and shrugged.

The commotion caused Taemin to stir a little before turning over, pulling the covers higher on his shoulder.  
When the smell finally started to dissipate, everyone relaxed again, and just as Jinki felt his lids get heavy again…Pffffffft
He opened his eyes wide.  The sound came from behind him.  “Jjong…”

“Sorry…” the man behind him said quietly.

“Oooooooh!”  Jinki cried when the smell hit him.  “Noooooo.  NOOOO JJONG! That’s even worse than Taemin’s!”

He felt Taemin’s body shaking before he heard his laughter.  “Jjongie ate the spicy chicken too.”  

“Hey Tae,” he heard Jonghyun get his attention “one…two…”

Taemin caught on immediately and before Jinki could save himself on ‘three’ they pulled the blanket over his head trapping him.

“Huh?…what?….”  Jinki’s voice muffled under the huge blanket.  “OH GOD!”  He thrashed under the covers, the smell attacking him from both sides.  He finally weaseled his way out coughing, eyes watering.  

“SERIOUSLY!?”  He shrieked, ripping the covers off the bed.  Taemin was clutching his side, breathless from laughter and Jonghyun was clapping uncontrollably.  
 

a/n:  this started out as a cute thing and it turned into boys farting...I don't know how I got here, I'm sorry.../rolls into a dark corner of shame/