How it all started.

Will my bestfriend love me back?

It was the first day of High School. I was really looking forward to meeting new friends and what would it feel like,would it be different from Middle School,but one thing that was bothering me,Hyung Jun. We were friends during Middle School and Primary School until he decided to be a cocky and an arrogant person. I guess what people say was always true, "once you're famous,you only care about yourself". Well, it fits his personality perfectly! He is quite popular because he has the looks, the body,and a killer smile all teenage girls would swoon over. I decided to ignore him until I looked at my class list to see his name was on it!. What could be more worse?!.

Gratefully,he was barely in the class. Well I meant I acted as if he was barely there which made my whole year peaceful! I made new friends and was doing okay with my studies. 

The most important exam was just right around the corner,the exam was our future. As you can see because Hyung Jun was so popular he didn't really care about his studies and that was when he decided to be serious about studies. The teachers recommended me to be his tutor as I was the top of the class. I agreed to it because I'm kind,I want to help even if it means helping my enemy.

"so...yeah. When are you free" Hyung Jun said awkwardly.

"not even a hello? I'm free tonight. Come to my house,if you still remember where it is" I replied sarcastically

I was not even sure what I was feeling. Was I going to regret this or not. 

It was 7pm sharp as the my house doorbell rang. I ran from my room as I heard the doorbell and the mirror one last time to fix myself. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with light blue skinny jeans. When I opened the door he flashed his sweet smile at me which made me go speechless.

"Aren't you suppose to welcome me in?". He broke the silence .

"What a way to greet your guest." He continued.

I rolled my eyes thinking he was still the same guy like he was when I decided to ignore him.I lead him to the study room and we sat on a table. He was sitting across me.Hours went by teaching him and correcting his errors and he suddenly said " What happened to us?"

I was taken a back when he suddenly said it so I decided to ignore what he just said pretending I didn't hear him and continued checking his work.

"Don't pretend like you didn't hear me?" he questioned it.

Apparently,he still knew me. I always avoided those kind of serious conversation. I always had a feeling if the conversation was getting serious.

"Let's not talk about it." I said

trying my best to ignore that topic but he insisted.

"But I want to talk about it" he said incresing the volume of his voice.

I couldn't hold it in much longer he knew how I hated it being forced to say something. 

"Okay,since you are so eager to hear the reason. Let's see you became the person I hate the most in the whole wide world. You act as if you ruled middle school. You became arrogant,selfish and last but not least a jerk!. You pushed me off when I wanted to talk to you and you said and I quote "CAN'T YOU SEE IM BUSY?! LATER!". Now you tell me what really happened to us." I said bringing tears to my eye but wiped it off instantly.

I could tell that he was sorry because his head was facing down,pouting his lips as always whenever he feels guilty and played with his fingers.  Deep down inside I knew he was still the Hyung Jun I once knew. 

"I....m...sorry..I didn't know.." he stuttered.

"Forget it" obviously annoyed.

"Let's end today's lesson" I said.

I packed all my stuffs and books and put it inside my backpack and Hyung Jun helped me. I got really annoyed and stand up.

"What are you doing?" I asked annoyed.

"Let's be friends again. I missed how I always got someone to talk to and when we always hang out.When I had problems I knew who to turn to but now I don't know who to turn to. Lets's just be friends again" he confessed.

Without hesitations I hugged him and buried my face on his face. For some reason I could hear sincerity in his voice. His confession brought tears to me. I broke off our hug and said

"To be honest I missed you too,you were my friend. I hate the person you turned in to" sobbing

"I promise you,I will change" he said to me reassuring it.

After that incident we grew a lot closer and hang out with each other almost everyday. That was when I developed feelings for him. He was getting mature,caring,sweet and was just the guy I would really want to be with.

One day,we were hanging out at the mall and he suddenly bumped into someone because he was walking backward as usual to tease me. The girl on the other hand wasn't looking either she was texting on her phone. Hyung Jun helped her up and was bewitched by her beautiful face and smiled at her,she smiled too.They were staring at each other and I broke the silence.

"Are you okay miss?" pretending I was worried

"I'm just perfect" she said like she was under a spell.

"Yes,you are" Hyung Jun replied while winking.

I scoffed and just went to Hyung Jun's back. "Hello,My name is Hyung Jun" Hyung Jun introduced himself.

"Hi,My name is Nia" replied her and tucking some hair behind her ear.

I was obviously annoyed and mimicked her voice. Hyung Jun over heard my mimicking and elbowed me. I elbowed him hard and hegave me a groan.Hyung Jun being his flirtatious self and asked her if she wanted to have coffee with him leaving me behind. I can't believe he would leave his bestfriend behind. I just stood there shocked about what just happened and a text message snapped me out of my daze.

From: Hyung Jun

"I'm sorry. I will make it up to you but don't you think she is cute?"

To: Hyung Jun

"That's okay. Have fun"

obviously it was not okay! I will make sure he would make it up to me.

After that day. I barely received any text from Hyung Jun. When I send him a text his reply would always be like "Sorry,I'm hanging out with Nia. Call you later." That was when I realized I was replaced.

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK.

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH ERRORS AND GRAMMAR!