Final

Living Dolls

Being a singer is Luhan dream since he was a child. Luhan love singing and dancing. At his house you can see all the trophies he got from winning several singing and dancing competition. His parent actually doesn’t agree if Luhan become a singer, his parents hope Luhan works at their company so that one day Luhan can take over, since he is the only son of the family. It takes a time to convince his parents about his dream until his parents agree and support him to achieve his dream.

The first step Luhan take to achieve his dream is move to Korea. It not takes a much time for Luhan to joint SS Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea. Luhan wins a singing competition held by that company, all the judges’ fall for his soft voice and dancing skill. After winning the competition he doesn't straight be a singer, he need to be train first. It takes 5 years for Luhan to be a trainee at SS Ent. 5 years of waiting Luhan almost give up, if it doesn't because of his boyfriend Oh Sehun, he already leaves the company. Speaking of Sehun, Luhan meet him 3 years ago. Sehun is Luhan senior at campus. After graduate Sehun move to Japan due to his family business expand to there. Since that time Luhan and Sehun only meet fourth times a years, the only thing they do when they miss each other they will do video call and it happen every night.

Finally the moment that Luhan waiting for come, he will debut next month as a member of a boyband name XoXo. He can't wait to tell his parents and his boyfriend about this. After called his parents, Luhan immediately calling Sehun

"sehun hyuuunnngggg"

"Yes, look like my baby Lu is happy now"

"Yes, I’m so happy right now" Luhan smile happily

"What makes you happy?"

"Finally honey, finally I will debut with XoXo next month"

"Woooww, congratulation baby. Finally your dream come true huh"

"Yes, honey yes. OMG I’m so happy"

"Baby, who's again your bandmate?"

"Minseok hyung, Yixing, Kris, Chen and Tao"

"Are they nice to you?"

"Yes, honey. All of them very nice to me. I love them"

"More than you love me?"

"hhhhmmmnnn I love you more honey"

"I love you more n more n more n more my baby Lu"

Luhan face always blushed every time Sehun said that he love him

"Sehun~a I think I want to sleep, tomorrow we will start to practice our new song and choreography"

"Ok baby, take care of yourself. Love you.. Mmmuuuaaacchh" Sehun kiss the phone

"You to honey, take care. Love you to mmuuuaaachhh" Luhan kiss the phone.

 

The preparation before the debut make all XoXo member exhausted. They need to do the recording, practice for the choreo, photo shoot, all they do in a month. They lack of sleep, almost every night they're going back at 1 or 2 am and eating only fast food. But as a newcomer, they did all this happily without a complaint. Because of his activities, Luhan haven't call Sehun for 2 days. Sehun did call him but he didn’t pick up, when all is over and he want to call Sehun, he already tired and fall asleep.

 

"Hey Sehun are you alright?"

"Kai hyuuuung, no i'm not alright my baby Lu didn't call me or answer my call for freaking 2 days" Sehun Crying

"Chill out boy, he is busy. Why you don't try calling him now" Kai give a suggestion.

"I did, but he never picks up my phone"

"He will call you later don't worry. Now let's get lunch my Kyungsoo already waiting at cafeteria"

"No I will not eating until my baby Lu call me back"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes I am"

"Ok then, I guess I’ll drink your bubble tea then" Kai walk away

"hah, Bubble tea, please give me the bubble tea" Sehun following Kai to the cafeteria

 

Luhan feel exhausted after practice the choreo for whole day. When he opens the phone, he saw 53 misscalled, 20 voice messages and 40 messages, all from Sehun. Luhan put a mental note that he will call Sehun tonight. Its alredy 1.30 am when Luhan get back to his dorm. He tries to call Sehun and hope he will answer the phone.

"Sehun~a"

"Hhhhhmmm"

"Are you angry with me? I'm sorry I didn't pick up your phone"

"hhhhhhmmmm"

"Sehun~a please don't answer me like that, I’m sorry"

"It has been 2 days you didn't call me or answer my phone"

"I was busy, our debut will take in couple of days. We are practicing so hard"

"I know, I’m waiting for your call every night, I was worry about you"

"I'm sorry honey, I’m so sorry"

"Promise me baby, even though you are busy please at least send me a message"

"I promise you honey, I promise"

"I love you so much Lu"

"I love you so much honey"

They talk over the phone until Luhan fall asleep as usual.

 

The day for XoXo debut are come. Everybody feel nervous for their first performance at Music Bank.

"What are you doing?"Luhan look at Minseok

"I'm eating baozi" Minseok rolled his eyes

"I know you're eating, but we will perform in a couple of minutes" Luhan said

"I was so nervous Lu. When I’m nervous, I will eat a lot" Minseok pout

"Guys, please get ready" the manager said

"Yes, Changmin hyung" Chen answer

"Where is Kris?" Changmin ask

"He still at the toilet hyung, I guess he really nervous until he not able leaving the toilet" Chen laughing

"I'll call him hyung" Tao go to the toilet to call Kris

"1,2,3,4,5... Hhhmmmmn wait, I missing one person. Where is Yixing? Changmin look for Yixing

"Here, here, sorry I got lost, I went to the bathroom and don't know how to get back here" Yixing smile

Changmin feel relief that all XoXo member already there and ready to perform.

"Ok guys, it's the time. Do your best. Fighting" Changmin said

 

The performance was perfect. Everybody did they best. The hard work last time is already pay off by this great performance. Everybody show their satisfaction looks. As usual later that night Luhan call Sehun and tell about the performance.

After their performance at Music Bank, XoXo begin their schedule to promoting their first album. Their schedule become more and more tight, they need to do radio show, TV show, Interview with some magazine and need to perform off-air for some event. They lack of rest and sleep, everyone can see it through their eyes. For Luhan since he was debut, he rarely can call or answer Sehun call, they only chatting by using line.

 

After their first single "MAMA" made a big hit, XoXo release their second single "What is Love" and once again this single make a big hit and beat their first single. XoXo now at their peak popularity, they begin their promotion outside Korea. This what make Luhan scared, he need to fly. Luhan has a phobia to height, usually if he want to take flight he will take sleeping pills, he know the side effect of taking too much sleeping pills, but it is the consequence he need to take and he never complaint about this. But Sehun, he knows how terrified Luhan of the height. "Baby, are you ok flying that much?"

"Honestly honey I’m not ok but I have to bear with it, it’s my consequences"

"I know how you terrified of height baby"

"I just take a sleeping pills honey, I will sleep all the way"

"Don't take too much sleeping pills baby, it’s not good for your health"

"I know honey"

"Baby, next week I’m going back to Korea, are you still at China?"

"hhhmmmnn next week I’ll be at China for 3 days and will be at Korea only for 1 day after that we are flying to Thailand for 2 days, after that to Philippines for 1 day, Singapore 1 day, Hong-"

"stop stop stop, are you serious? Baby it can be serious right? Your schedule just like crazy"

"It's true honey, that's my schedule. I only can meet you one day, I’m so sad, I miss you so much honey"

"I miss you to baby. When you have day off?"

"Next 2 month, during Chinesse New Year, I get one week holiday and I’m going back to China. Honey, why don't you going to China also? We can have a holiday together"

"Sound like a great idea, I would love to go to China"

"Cool, I guess I will see you in the next 2 months honey"

"Yes baby, I love you so much and please take care of your health"

"Ok honey, I love you too. I got to go, we still have another performance. Bye honey"

"Bye baby Lu"

 

----

 

"Lu are you ok?" Minseok ask

Luhan look terrible with pale face and panda eyes

"I'm ok, just a little bit tired" of course Luhan lies, he feel terrible, after all the schedule he went through, he lack of rest, rarely eating healthy food and what make it more worst is the sleeping pills, he take too much sleeping pills. But Luhan never complaint, he love his job so much.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I’m sure. Thank you for asking. We better go now, we still have our last performance before holiday"

"Aaaahhh, finally holiday. I though I will never feel holiday again" Minseok laugh

This is their last performance before Holiday. Finally all XoXo members can have one week holiday. Most of the member going back home to meet their family.

 

The flight from Korea to Beijing is long enough for Luhan to take a nap. He didn't sleep at all yesterday. They finished their recording performance until 3am and his flight to Beijing is 8am. "Finally, Beijing" Luhan smile as he get off from the plane

As like what the manager said, many fans already wait for him at the airport. The airport becomes more crowded. Luhan use a masker, wear a hat and sunglasses to cover his messy looks.

"There, there, Luhaaaaaannnnn" one of the fans shouted

"OMG, Luhan luhan, please look at here" another fans shouted

"Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh Lulu oppa, saranghae"

"Luhan gege, wo ai ni"

The airport full of screaming and shouting from Luhan fans, Luhan just wave at them. The company forbids him to take a picture with fans in not official event. Luhan walk to the car, what make him surprise and happy is Sehun already waiting for him in the car.

"Sehun?"

"Yes, baby. I miss you so much" Sehun hug Luhan

"I miss you to honey"

"Lu, can you take off all of these" Sehun pointed at Luhan marker, sunglasses and hat

Once Luhan remove all the accesories, Sehuh look pity to Luhan.

"Baby, are you ok?”

"Yes, why?

“You look terrible"

“It’s probably because I didn't sleep at all last night"

"No, it’s not because of one day Luhan, You lack of sleep since you're debut. Look at you now, you’re very thin and look at those eye bag. I never saw you like this.

Luhan just keep silent, he feels tired to answer Sehun and also he try to control his emotion, and he don't want to start a fight.

"Lu, are you listening to me?"

"hmmnn, yes"

"Lu, if I know that you will become like this, I support you to leave the company last time" Sehun said

"Sehun" Luhan look at him

"I'm serious Luhan"

"It’s my holiday Sehun, please don't ruin it. I don't want to fight"

Sehun take a deep breath "look, I’m sorry Lu. I didn't mean to start a fight ok. I just so sad looking at you like this"

"Can we change the topic? I don’t want to talk about this" Luhan look at Sehun

"Ok, fine" Suddenly Sehun ask the driver to send him to the hotel

"What, you not staying at my house"

"Not me, but us" Sehun said

"What? No, I’m going to my house"

"Look at you Lu, how do you think your parents feels if they see you like this?"

Sehun has a point, his parents must be very sad if they saw him like this,

"So what are you going to do?"

"You should take a rest for 2 days at least that can reduce your eye bag a little bit"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I’m sure"

Luhan and Sehun stay at hotel for 2 days, Luhan has a good rest and he look a little bit fresh than before. Sehun treat him well, like a princess. Sehun never allow Luhan get out from the room, well of course Sehun didn't want Luhan to get caught by his fans or paparazi. Sehun prepare everything Luhan need, especially for healthy food.

After 2 days finally Luhan can meet his parents, he misses them so much. They haven't met for almost a year. Even Luhan have an event at Beijing, he can't meet his parents because Luhan didn't want his family get expose by the media.

The holiday is over, now Luhan need to go back to Korea again. He is going back with Sehun. Before the flight Luhan take a sleeping pill, before Luhan can drink it, Sehun stop him.

"Lu, don't"

"But, I need this. I'm afraid"

"Listen here baby, I’m sitting here, right beside you. You don't have to be afraid"

"But, Sehun"

"Lu, trust me" Sehun hold Luhan hand.

When the flight about to take off, Luhan hold sehun hand tightly and close his eyes. Not long after the plane already stable Luhan feel dizzy, he feels like to vomit. He run to the toilet and Sehun follow him.

"Baby, are you alright? Open this door please"

Luhan didn't answer and keep vomiting. Once he finish, he open the door, Sehun look very worried. Luhan face become so pale, his eye become red, his sweating a lot and his body very cold. Sehun feels guilty because he didn't allow Luhan to take the sleeping pills. Sehun help Luhan walk to their seat. With a heavy heart Sehun finally give Luhan the sleeping pills. He cannot let Luhan suffer for 5 hours more.

 

In the next day, Luhan still feel uneasy. His head throbbing so much and he still vomit about 2 times this morning.

"Luhan, are you alright?" Changmin ask him

"I think I’m sick hyung, my head hurt so much"

Changmin open the medicine cabinet and take some pain killers "here, drink this and you will get better"

Luhan take the pills and continue his schedule. Sehun worried so much about Luhan, he know Luhan was sick. Sehun decide to see Luhan performance live at the studio. Sehun sit at the spectators seats, beside him there is couples (he guess because they were so close and always holding a hand) busy talking about his baby Lu. Sehun listen carefully what they said.

"I can't wait to see Luhan hyung Baek"

"I can't wait to see Minseok hyung, he is so cute"

"Luhan hyung is cuter than Minseok hyung"

"Yeollie honey, Luhan hyung is not cute but he is pretty"

Sehun smile, he agrees with him. Luhan is pretty, his pretty is beyond of every other girls, that is why Sehun in love with Luhan

"Oh yeah, you right Baek, Luhan hyung is so pretty. Aahhh if I meet him first then you, I will date him for sure

Sehun almost chocked when he heard Yeollie said like that

"What? So did you trying to say that Luhan is better than me? Prettier than me?"

"Well off course he better than you, he can sing, he can dance and yes, he is prettier than you"

"Ya Park Chanyeol" Baekhyun glare at Chanyeol

Baekhyun grab Chanyeol collar “Say it again”

“Woa woa woa, easy Baek, I'm not finish yet, but you are more better than him, you can play Piano, you also can sing, and look at this pretty eyes with eyeliner and what I love the most is this-" Chanyeol take Baekhyun hand “You have a pretty hands” Chanyeol kiss his hand

“Hell yeah, this pretty hand can kill you in one slap if you joking about what you said earlier”

“No, I’m not joking. It’s true. You better than him, that’s why I love you so much”

Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun at his cheek

"Really?" Chanyeol nodded "I love you Baek"

“Love you to Yeoll”

"The show almost start, take out the poster Yeoll"

Chanyeol take out the poster, Sehun look at the poster and he almost die by looking at that poster. “MINHAN” and the picture show Luhan almost kissing with the guy.

"What was that? MINHAN? No, there is only Hunhan not Minhan'

"I hope today we can see Minhan moment again like at the Idol Olympic when Minseok back hugging Luhan . They look perfect together" Baekhyun said

"What? MINHAN moment? Back hugging?" Sehun take out his phone and begin to search Minhan moment, he almost fainted looking at the picture, Minseok and Luhan look very close. Most of the picture showing they holding hand, back hugging. “Why I never notice about this?”

"Yes, yes I saw that one. Did you read Fanfic about Minhan the title is He Love Me, He Love Me Not that was a great Minhan fanfic ever. Finally they get together" Baekhyun said

"Yeah, I read that one. I'm so in love with that Fanfic"

Sehun look for the Fanfic and when he wants to read it, the show start. He makes a mental note to ask Luhan about Minhan thing. When XoXo start to perform Sehun look at Luhan, even his face was cover with make-up but still he can see Luhan still sick. The fans also notice, Sehun heard the fans was whispering that Luhan look sick. But Luhan didn't stop singing and dancing, he keeps giving his best performance to all XoXo fans. After XoXo sang their 3 songs, suddenly Luhan walk to the back stage and few minute later he comes back to the stage to continue the performance. During the show Sehun heard that when Luhan went to back stage he was vomit.

"Yeoll, look at this video, one of the fans saw him vomit" Beakhyun give the phone to Chanyeol

"Oh my god Baek, he looks so sick. He should stop"

"Excuse me, can I see the video" Sehun look at chanyeol

"Of course" Chanyeol give the phone to Sehun.

When sehun saw the video, we really worried about Luhan. Luhan should stop perform and take a rest. Sehun doesn't want to see the show any longer, when he about to go, He heard some of the fans screaming "Luhan fainted". Sehun look at the stage and saw Luhan faint. He runs to the stage immediately

"Sorry, you cannot go to the stage" One of the security hold him

"I need to see him"

"Sorry who are you?"

"I'm his cousin, please sir I need to see him"

Once the security let him enter to the stage, Sehun run to the back stage and saw Luhan unconscious. Sehun immediately pick Luhan up in his arm.

"Who are you? Put him down Changmin ask him

"I'm his cousin and now back off I'll bring him to the hospital"

"You can't bring him to the hospital, we have a doctor here"

"What? No, I’ll bring him to the hospital"

"If you take him, I’ll report to the police" Changmin threating Sehun

"Go ahead sir, I don't care" Sehun pick Luhan bridal style and go to the hospital.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

"Suho hyung, how is he?"

"He just too tired after resting for couple of days he will be fine" Suho said

"Thank you hyung"

After couple of days resting at hospital, Luhan finally can discharge.

"Baby, are sure you don't want to quit?" Sehun ask

"Yes, I’m sure honey"

"hhhmmmnn, ok, if it is your decision, but remember, this is the last time I heard you faint because of fatigue, if I still heard it you have to quit whether you like it or not"

"Hhhhmm" Luhan pout

"Why hmmn?" Sehun ask

"Ok, ok arraso"

"Good, tonight I’m going back to Japan. You need to take care of yourself ok"

"Ok don't worry honey"

"I Love you Luhan"

"I Love you too Sehun" Luhan kiss Sehun lips.

 

♥♥♥

 

After that incident, the company gives warning to Luhan, because of that, there are some XoXo schedule need to be cancel. If that happen again the company will put Luhan as hiatus for a year. Luhan tried his best to keep his body health. It’s almost six month and Luhan didn't get sick.

"Ya Oh Sehun, day dreaming again huh" suddenly Kai hit Sehun back

"Ya Kim Kamjong, you want to give me a heart attack?" Sehun rub his chest

"Ya, what are you thinking about? Is it about Luhan again?"

"Yes, it has been six month since he was faint and I never heard he sick again"

"What is your point? If Luhan get sick you are upset, if Luhan healthy you also upset. So what exactly do you want?" Kai look at Sehun

"Hyung I’m not upset if he was healthy I mean really healthy. I'm afraid he was pretend to be healthy"

"hhhmmnn" Kai look at Sehun curiously

"You don't understand what I said right?"

"hhhmmnnn" Kai smile and shake his head

“Hhhmmnnn, I know that, your head only full of Kyungsoo hyung and Chicken"

"Of course My Kyungsoo and Chicken is the most important thing in my life, I can't live without them"

"Ah yeah you right chicken hyung" Sehun rolled his eyes "so hyung, why are you here? You need something?"

"Nothing, I just want to say hello to you, since you are my favorite cousin"

"Correction, you just want to bothers me"

"Don't be so meannie to your hyung" Kai pouted

"Ya, Kai hyung, you're not cute at all when you're pout. If you don't mind I need to finish my job here"

"ok ok I’ll go" Kai leave Sehun office.

After finish his work, Sehun try to call Luhan but didn’t pick up. He was busy like usual. Later that night Luhan call Sehun back.

"Hunnie, sorry I didn't pick your phone earlier, I was busy promoting our new album"

"It’s ok baby, I just want to make sure you are ok"

"I’m ok honey, no need to worry"

"So how is your promoting? Is it good?"

"Yes, it’s wonderful. The fans love our song very much"

"Good"

"We will promote our album outside the country, and you know what Japan is on the list"

"Really? Cool, when is it baby?"

"Wait, I’ll send you my Schedule you can check on it"

"Lu, are with someone? I heard someone snoring"

"hhmmn? Ah yes, with Minseok. Why?"

"What is he doing in your room?"

"Sleeping"

"Yeah I know he’s sleeping, but why at your room?"

"Correction honey, our room"

"What? Since when?"

"Since 3 months ago, he exchange room with Tao"

"Why Tao want to exchange room?"

"Because he was afraid of me, I always make him cry by telling him a ghost story"

"Wait, he afraid of ghost? That Wushu master afraid of the ghost? Hahahahaha"

“Yeah, and I always get scolded by Kris because of that”

“Kris Scold you? That guy want to die? How dare he scolded my baby”

“Hahahahahaha”

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious Lu”

“Sometimes you just like a kid”

“No I’m not”

"hhhuuuuaaaaammm" Luhan yawning "Honey, I want to sleep, I still have schedule tomorrow morning"

"Baby, don't sleep near him, wear a long pants, put pillow in the middle of the bed"

"duh honey, we sleep at different bed, don't worry"

"Still, don't use boxer, wear a long pants to sleep"

"ok ok, so can I sleep now?"

"ok baby, sleep well, have a nice dream, love you"

"Love you to honey"

After the call Sehun cannot sleep at all, by imagine Luhan sleep with Minseok it make him crazy. Sehun remember about the Fanfic that Baekyeol couple talked about. He takes his laptop and begins to search the Fanfic. Once he found it, he read it.

“What is it?”

“I’m gonna kill that girls. How dare she bully my baby”

“Why Minseok so mean with my baby?”

“Why Minseok so stupid?”

“Why Minseok falling in love with my baby?”

“AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH”

Sehun read another Fanfic I Love You Until My Last Breath

“My poor baby Lu”

“Why my baby need to die?” Sehun crying

“The story should be Minseok who die and then Luhan married with me”

He read another Fanfic “Vampire Diary”

“AJSJDFKGH he my baby”

“That my baby blood”

“Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh what this is all about” Sehun screaming and shut down his laptop. He takes out his phone and calling someone

“Kai hyuuuunnnggg”

“WHAT?”

“Why are you shouting at me?”

“You just ruin my moment, you jerk”

“What? Is it your make out session with Kyungsoo hyung?”

“Aaaarrrggghh, What do you want?”

“Nothing, just want to say good night to my favorite cousin”

“ASJDFJIK YA, OH SEHUN”

“HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA” Sehun laugh and cut off the line

 

♥♥♥

 

"What is it? Is it their schedule?" it insane"

"What happen to you? Why so angry?" Kai ask

"Look at this schedule, it's crazy, they are not a doll"

Kai look at the schedule "Wooaaa, so full, is it Luhan schedule?" Sehun nodded

"No wonder he gets sick easily. Wooaaa, you see your boyfriend is busier than the President. hahahahaha" Kai Laugh

"hyung" Sehun pouted

“What, is true” Sehun glare at him

"Ok ok. So, what are you going to do? Make him stop?"

"I don’t know. Luhan love his job so much”

“So?”

“I need to talk about this with expert”

“Duuh, you’re looking at him now” Kai rolled his eyes

“Yeah you’re right hyung, Kyungsoo hyung I need your advice” Kyungsoo enter the office

“What?” Kai turn around and see Kyungsoo enter the office

“What is it Sehun?” Kyungsoo ask

“Kyungsoo~a don’t steal my client” Kai pouted

“What client?” Kyungsoo confuse

“Never mind hyung, leave him alone” Sehun grab Kyungsoo hand and walk out from the office.

“Ya, Kyungsoo~a, Sehun” Kai shouted from the office, but they ignore him

“Hyung, I need your advice. It’s regarding Luhan. I want him to stop from being an idol”

“Why?”

“Hyung, I saw his schedule, it’s insane. He doesn’t have time for rest. They made him like a money maker doll”

“But he loves it, right?”

“Yes, but I don’t want him to continue living like that”

“Have you talked about this to him?”

Sehun shake his head “No, hyung”

“Sehun, you better talk to him first, so you know how he feels, you cannot just ask him to stop”

“I know the answer already hyung, he will said it is his consequences of being an idol”

“That’s it, he knows that clearly, he knows that he will facing something like this. You cannot make him stop”

“But hyung”

“You can talk about this to him and give him your opinion, let him think Sehun, he already grown up and he know what the best for him”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right hyung. Thank you so much hyung”

“You’re most welcome dongsaeng”

 

Honestly, by looking at the schedule, it just insane. No break for 3 months. They are not a doll, they are human, they can feel tired, and they can feel sick. After talking with Kyungsoo, Sehun already made up his mind to talk about this to Luhan when he comes to Japan.

 

"Hey, Sehun look at this" Kai give him newspaper

"What?"

"Here, read this. Most of the concert who take the place outdoor was cancel due to the storm, if I not mistaken, XoXo concert also outdoor right?"

"Yeah, I need to ask Luhan first. I'll call him tonight”

Later that night

"Baby, are you still going to Japan for concert?"

"Yes, why?"

"Did you hear about the storm?"

"Yes"

"What yes? Did your manager said something about this?”

"Yes, he said we cannot cancel the concert. They already paid the venue for 3 days and also the Ticket concert already sold out. If they cancel the concert they have to return the ticket money and that will be a great lost for the company"

"You're joking right?"

"No, honey its true. Tomorrow we are going to Japan"

"Honey, why you all didn't protest to the company?"

"Kris already talks to the manager, but the answer still the same"

"Why they treating you guys like a doll? Like a money maker doll?"

Luhan keep silent

"They create you all from an ordinary doll to a money maker doll"

"But, we make money from that"

"Yes baby, you're right you got money from this, but do you ever think about what have you sacrificed for all this ? Your family, your health, your time. Listen here baby, This world that you enter is not long lasting, soon you all will be replace by new faces, by the younger. After that what will you do?"

Sehun heard Luhan sobbing "Baby are you crying? I'm sorry baby"

"No, what all you said is true, we are just a doll, when people still like us, they use us to create more money, when people already bored with us, they gonna throw us and replace with the new one"

"Baby-"

"But, I can't stop now Sehun, I need to finish what I had start"

"Promise me baby, after this you need to stop"

"I promise you honey"

 

XoXo still precede their concert for 3 days straight, they performing during the storm, Yixing got injured at his leg because he fell down on the slippery stage, Luhan, Minseok and Chen get fever, but still they continue their concert until the last day. Sehun cannot meet Luhan, right after the concert they all flying to China for the last concert.

After finish their concert in China, they're going back to Korea, they have 3 days holiday, after that they will start to practice for their upcoming new album.

 

***

 

“Kris, are you alright? I saw you really quiet for the past few days” Yixing ask

“Yes, I’m fine. Why?”

“Are you sure? You can talk to me if you want”

Kris keeps quiet “It’s ok if you don’t want” Yixing smile and turns around and walks away

“Yixing wait, can you stay at here for couple of minutes”

Yixing stop and walk towards Kris and sit beside him

“Yixing, hhhmmmnn.. aaarrrrgghhhh I don’t know how to say it” Kris rub his hair

“Take it easy Kris” Yixing try to calm Kris down

“Yixing, I was thinking about this since past few months. I can’t continue this anymore”

“What do you mean?” Yixing looking at Kris

“This, this kind of Life. I love singing, I love being an idol but not like this. I mean, you can see our schedule, we have no life, and we didn’t even have a free time to enjoy what we got from our hard work”

“Do you want to quit?”

“I’m afraid yes”

“Kris, we also very tired. But this is our dream, we gone through a lot of hard time to achieve this. We cannot quit easily, beside that XoXo just gain their popularity, we still new, we cannot ruin it. I guess better talk to the Manager and discuss about it, don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion. Please think clearly about it”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll take to the manager. Thanks for the advice”

“You’re welcome”

“Yixing, please don’t tell anybody”

“OK, don’t worry” Yixing smile

 

Kris already talk to the manager and the company CEO Mr. Kim, they said they going to adjust the schedule. Kris continues his activities as usual with all XoXo members. XoXo know will release their 3rd album. They start to do the recording the songs and make a Music Video.

After the MV release, XoXo begin their promoting schedule, and as what Kris sees from the schedule it was no different like before.

“Changmin hyung, I told you before, please at least discuss with us before make a schedule”

“What? Ooops my bad, I’m sorry I forgot to call you all to discuss about it” Changmin said and walk away.

Kris really disappointed, but he still keep on positive thinking, maybe Changmin hyung really forget about it. Kris still continues his activities. After they finish promoting for their new album, XoXo and all artist under SS Entertainment have a world tour concert called SS Planet World Tour Concert. During their break time in the middle of their world Tour XoXo need to shooting for their reality show. It means almost no break for them. After their finish the world tour, XoXo have 1 week holiday.

After the holiday, the manager call them all for meeting.

“Guys, good morning. How’s your holiday?” Changmin ask

“Good” Chen answer

“I have good news for you all, Next month we will start our XoXo 2nd world tour” Changmin said

“Here is the schedule” Changmin give them the schedule

Everybody look at the schedule, almost each country they spent 2 or 3 days concert, they will going back to Korea only for one day after that going to another country again.

“Hyung, is this schedule already fix?” Kris ask

“Yes, of course”

“Hyung, I told you to discuss with us first” Kris said

“Yes, hyung. Can we at least have 2 days for rest before continue again?” Luhan said

“Yes, yes at least 2 days” Minseok said and also the other members agree.

Changmin looks angry “SHUT UP”

Everybody suddenly shut their mouth.

“Listen here, you don’t have the right to set the schedule. Only the company will set it for you since the company has spent so much money on all of you” Changmin glare at them

“I know hyung, but we just want at least discuss with us first” Kris said

“Don’t you understand what I just said? The company will set up the schedule and its mean we no need to spent the time to discuss with all of you”

Kris feels he want to punch Changmin right at his face. Thanks to Luhan who hold him

“What? You want to punch me?” Changmin glare at Kris

Kris clenched his fist and look at Changmin with widen eyes.

“Listen here punk, you don’t have a choice. You’re bound by the contract. So you have to do it whether you like it or not. Now get ready, we will go to practice for your concert” Changmin claps his hand “hurry up” everybody gets up and walk to the car including Kris. Kris tried to stay on and be patient with the current situation. But everything has a limit, Kris already sick about all of this and the manager always make it worst. A week before the concert Kris leaves XoXo. The sudden leave make all the member shock. They know how Kris felt, soon or later this will happen but they cannot believe Kris leave them a week before the concert, it means all the dances need to change and all Kris parts in the song need to replace. All XoXo member must re-do the all the dances and songs without Kris. Some of the member feels angry with Kris, but as the time goes by, they forgive him and support his decision. Not long after, Kris file a lawsuit against SS Entertainment. All XoXo fans were shock hearing the news. Some of them support Kris and some of them were angry with him and call him as a traitor.

 

Since Kris leaving XoXo, Luhan keep thinking about his future in XoXo. Luhan talk about this with his family and Sehun. His family only said, what the best for Luhan they will always support him. Same to Sehun, he always want Luhan to leave, but with this condition, Kris leave and XoXo in the middle of their world tour, Sehun knows that Luhan cannot stop.

“Baby, you are grown up man. You know what best for you. Please think again what I said to you earlier about leaving” Sehun said

“I know, I’ll think about it” Luhan said

 

Sehun words keep playing in his head, but he cannot stop now. The concert so far going well but all of them feel so exhausted. Mostly they have to dance and sing for 3 days straight. Finally, what Luhan afraid so much come. He gets sick. This time he really sick. He always have a headache and throw up a lot. He can’t eat and sleep. After the concert at Guangzhou Luhan went to see the doctor. The doctor said Luhan need a total rest, all the sick he gets due to fatigue and took so many sleeping pills. Luhan begging to Changmin to let him rest because he can’t stand it anymore. Changmin talk to the CEO, but the CEO didn’t approve. Luhan still need to follow the concert. Luhan tried his best to follow the concert. Finally during concert in Japan, he can’t take it anymore. His head throbbing so much, the manager always give him pain killer, but this time it’s not working anymore. All the members feel sorry to Luhan, they know Luhan was sick and he was force to continue perform. After the concert Luhan immediately calling Sehun.

“Sehun~a” Luhan crying out loud

“Lu, what happen? Why are you crying?”

“S-Sehun~a, I-I can’t take it anymore. I am very sick right now. Please help me”

“Lu, wait for me. I’ll be there”

Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo go to the hotel Luhan staying. Sehun pack all Luhan things and take Luhan out. Kyungsoo and Kai dealing with his Manager.

“You can’t take it” Changmin said

“I’m afraid, we have to sir” Kyungsoo said

“I’ll call the police if you take him” Changmin said

“Go ahead, we are not afraid” Kai smirk

“You, what your problem here?”

“You are the problem, you know he was sick, very sick but you still force him to singing and dancing. What do you think he is? Doll? He’s human mister. He only ask to take a rest until he recover, is it difficult for you to give him that now? Or you want to give it after he dies?” Kai said

“He has the responsibility to finish this, and he was bound by the contract. So whether he like it or not he have to do it”

“He was sick you dumb ” Kai grabs changmin collar and want to punch him

“STOP KAI” Kyungsoo shouted “No need to fight with him, I already made the police report and call our lawyer. I’ll check with Luhan, he still keeps the file from the doctor, and it can be our evident to fight this dumb ”

“Are you sure Kyungsoo? You call the police?” Kyungsoo nodded

“Huh, I’m not afraid” Changmin said

“Good, after this case we just can wait for the news. What the media will said” Kyungsoo said

“You call the media also?” Changmin said

“Of course, Luhan was sick at least we need to have Press conference to info all the fans about Luhan condition and what his ing company did to him” Kyungsoo

“Are you threatening me?” Changmin said

“No, for what?” Kyungsoo said

Suddenly Kyungsoo phone rang

“Hello, yes Mr. Yamada, yes we still want to proceed with the conference. I already contact his doctor in China and I already prepare the plane for him, probably tomorrow morning he will arrive, so I suggest we made the conference after lunch around 2 pm. Thank you Mr. Yamada. See you tomorrow”

Changmin heard the conversation, his face become pale. If the media knows about this, their company image becomes bad.

“Fine, you can take him. I give him to rest until he fully recovery. But you need to cancel the press conference” Changmin said

Kai and Kyungsoo smirk “No” Kyungsoo said

“What? Please” Changmin said

Kyungsoo and Kai keep silent and look at him

“Please, I’m begging you. Don’t let media know about this” Changmin begging

“Now you are begging to us. Hahahahahahha” Kyungsoo laugh

“Today I’m going to help you, but when I meet you again and you did something bad to Luhan, I’ll tell everything to Media about your ing company” Kyungsoo said and leave

Kyungsoo and Kai walk to their car. Sehun and Luhan already waiting for them.

“Kyungsoo~a, you didn’t call the media right?” Kai ask

“Of course not. I just threatening him” Kyungsoo said

“ooowww my Kyungsoo is so smart. That’s why I falling in love with you” Kai kiss Kyungsoo

“So, Sehun what are you going to do?” Kai ask

Luhan already sleep in Sehun arm “I need your favor hyung, please prepare a plane for me tomorrow afternoon. I’ll take Luhan back to Beijing. He better rest at his home with his parents” Sehun said

“Ok, everything will be get ready by tomorrow” Kai said

“Thank you hyung”

 

Sehun and Luhan going to Beijing. Luhan supposed to be hospitalized but he didn’t want. Luhan hate hospital so much, so he just resting at home. The news about Luhan sick already knew worldwide. Luhan need total rest for an about 2 weeks, it means he’s going to skip 4 concerts. All the fans wishing him to get well soon so that he can continue his concert again. Sehun never leave Luhan, he always stays beside him. During the resting, Luhan once again think about quit. Once Luhan bring this up to Sehun and his family all of them support him. After 2 weeks of resting Luhan decide to take part in the concert at Beijing. At first Sehun didn’t allow him because he still hasn’t fully recovered, but when Luhan told him the reason, Sehun allow him. When XoXo member arrive at Beijing, Luhan meet them all and tell them about his decision.

“I’m sorry I have made everything hard for you guys, I’m so sorry” Luhan cry

“Luhan, we understand” Minseok said

“You’re sick and need to take a rest” Yixing said

“Yeah hyung, after the rest you can continue the concert with us” Tao said

Tears already rolling at his cheek “I’m sorry, I really sorry, I can’t”

“What do you mean?” Chen said

“I have made up my mind, this concert will be my last concert with XoXo. I want to quit. I cannot live like this anymore. I really I can’t”

“Hyung please don’t, Kris hyung already leave us not you to” Tao cry

“I’m sorry Tao, I’m sorry”

Minseok hug Luhan tightly “I understand Lu”

”Let’s make this last concert be a momorable concert to Luhan” Yixing said

All nodded and hug Luhan

“Thank you so much, Thank you so much” Luhan smile

 

The concert was perfect. When XoXo sang their song Moonlight Luhan was crying, all the member hug him, the fans saw him cried also crying. Luhan finished his last concert and they promise to keep in touch with each others. Few days after the concert, Sehun help Luhan to file his lawsuit against SS Entertainment. After that Sehun brings Luhan to Japan. The issues of Luhan file a lawsuit against SS Ent. Already known worldwide. Some of the fans support him, but some other fans call him traitor. It makes Luhan very sad, but sehun always cheer him up and make him smile. Finally SS Ent. Make a statement regarding Luhan lawsuit. The statement really makes Sehun angry. SS Ent. They really good at turn the fact upside down. Because of their statement, most of the fans believe that Luhan is a tritor, Sehun hire the best lawyer to fight against SS Ent. With all evidence and witness from Sehun cousins finally Luhan won the lawsuit. Because of that SS Ent. Stock drop drastically and most of the contract related to their artist was cancel, including XoXo. Their entire contract as brand ambassador was cancel and it means no income for them.

"Sehun~a can you do something for them, I feel guilty. Because of them help me, I can win the lawsuit" Luhan cry

"Baby don't cry please, I’ll think the way" Sehun kiss Luhan

"Thank you honey, Thank you so much"

After few days discuss about this with his parents and his cousin Kai, finally Sehun made a decision to buy SS Ent. But he’s not telling Luhan instantly he wants to make a surprise to him.

Tonight Sehun already prepare a candle light dinner for Luhan, Sehun plan to propose Luhan.

candle light dinner

"Sehun~a this place is so beautiful"

"Do you like it baby?"

"Yes, honey, I like it so much. I love it"

After the dinner, Sehun bring Luhan walk along the beach. Sehun know Luhan love beach so much. Night at the beach with moonlight and stars and wave sound its perfect to propose Luhan.

"Hhhuuuuaaaaaa I love beach so much, the air so fresh"

"Lu" Sehun hug him from the back

"Hmmmn"

"I love you so much, I don't want to lose you, I want to spent the rest of my life with you" Sehun turn around Luhan's body, now Luhan is facing Sehun.

"I love you to honey, I love you so much" Luhan kiss Sehun lips.

After the kiss Sehun kneeling in front of Luhan, Sehun pull out the ring from his pocket.

"Xi Luhan, will you marry me?"

Luhan look at Sehun with teary eyes. He nodded "Yes, Sehun yes"

Sehun get up and put the ring at Luhan finger and kiss him.

"Baby, I have a surprise for you" Sehun said

"hhmmnn another surprise?" Luhan smile

Sehun give him an envelope

"Envelope?"

"Yes, you can open it"

Luhan open the envelope. His eyes widen and he covers his mouth with his fingers.

"Is it real?"

"Yes, baby"

"OMG you bought SS Entertinment. I can't believe this"

"Its true baby, I bought it for you as a wedding gift, but I cannot wait it until our wedding day"

"It’s for me?"

"Yes, it’s for you. You will be the CEO of this company"

"OMG, thank you so much honey" Luhan hug Sehun

"You're most welcome baby"

"Honey, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Why you give me this company?"

"Because you love your friend so much, you love singing, you love dancing all you love are inside that company"

"Do you think I can handle it?"

"Of course baby, you will. At least you will treat your artist as a family not as a money maker doll" Sehun smile

Luhan smile at Sehun and kiss him.

A month later, Luhan is the official CEO of HH Entertainment. Yes, Luhan has changed the name. HH he got it from his name and Sehun name Hun Han. Everything went to normal again. XoXo start working for their new album. Luhan officially resign from the entertainment world and as a replacement he found someone with a beautiful voice his name is Byun Baekhyun. When everything went smoothly and stable, Luhan going back to China. Sehun already waiting for him there to get married,

 ♥♥♥ Fin♥♥♥