Be happy

The Name That I Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kim Myungsoo' I love this name, I even love the person. I love him so much, sometimes it hurt.

 

"Yeol-ah~ I'm home!" Someone shouted and I immediately ran to the main door of our apartment. There he was, the one I love, stood there with a smile. "Welcome back home Myung!" I smiled as I hugged him, he hugged me back. I loosened the hug, "What do you want for dinner?" I asked, "Anything dear, but I'm craving for some spaghetti" He said as he took off his shoes. He said he wanted to eat anything but he still said what he wanted, I smile. 

 

"Okay then, I will cook for you. Go and take a bath first, you smell stink" I , hands covered my nose. He just smile and headed to his room. I went to the kitchen and prepared the spaghetti. 

 

When I already finished cooking, I called out his name but there's no answer. I went to his room, knocked the door a few times but silent answer me. I opened the door and what welcomed me make me smile. There he was, sleeping on his bed, curving like  a ball. He is so cute doesn't he? 

 

I went to his bed, sat on the bed carefully. I stare at the sleeping boy,  his handsome face that so perfect, his eyes, his perfect shape nose, his lips. I smile, I never felt bored to stare at him, because I love him. He must felt tired from all the work, I don't know if I should wake him up or not, but he must felt hungry. 

 

I shook his body a little, he not waking up. There's no way he will wake up by the soft shook, there's only one way to wake him up; whisper in his ear while caressing his hair. I always did that, but I never told him. When he wake up and ask me how I wake him up because he knew that he is a heavy sleeper, I only said that I shook him really hard, and he believe it.

 

"Myungsoo-ah" I whisper softly on his ear while caressed his soft hair. He started to move a little, I whisper more, "Myungsoo-ah, wake up. The food is ready" When he opened his eyes, I immediately stand up. He rubbed his eyes cutely, I smile. "Yeol?"

 

"Yes, it's me sleepy-head. Wake up! The food is ready! Aish, you're so troublesome" I fake a sigh but he only laughs, "But you love me" He said, I smile. Yes, I do love you you stupid.

 

"Hurry up!" I said, went out from his room with a blushed face to the kitchen. He came to the kitchen seconds later and sat on the chair, we eat in silence, because he hated talking when eating at the same time. When we done eating, I washed the plates and glasses that we used earlier, alone? No, of course with my super lazy Myungsoo. 

 

"I love your spaghetti Sungyeol" He said out of the blue.

 

"Like you never eat it before" I said. "Yeah, I have ate it a lot before, and I loved it. I love all your dishes that you cook. If you a girl, I waste no time to marry you" He said, laughing. I can hear some part of my heart break. 

 

"I wonder what are you going to do if I left you, are you going to beg me to not go?" I joked but he replied  with a serious tone.

 

"You're not going anywhere. You're mine" I stop washing the dish and looked at him beside me who stop rinsed the plates. You're mine.

 

"You're crazy" I fake a laughed and continue with he dishes. But what happens next made me froze. Myungsoo back hugged me tightly from behind. "M-myung?" 

 

"You're not going anywhere, you're mine. My bestfriend. Only mine" Bestfriend. Of course, what I'm hoping for? I smile faintly. "Yes Myung, I'm not going anywhere" He loosens the hug a bit, "Promise?" He asked. 

 

I just nodded weakly.

 

 

I noticed that Myungsoo kept smiling while reading his text message lately. I wonder who he texted to, but I don't want to asked him. He also always came home late at night, I wonder where he go after his work, but I don't want to ask him that too. Myungsoo always wore a nice cloth before going out too, he never like that. He always wore a plain black shirt whenever we're going out. Not like I never told him to change the habit of wearing black shirt, but he never listened to me. Instead, he replied with "You're just jealous"  He also put some perfume before going out, I wonder why he do that, but I never asked. 

 

At first it was only a few days, then turn into a week, then turn into a few weeks then turn into a month, but I still didn't ask him. I'm so pathetic right? 

 

I guess he found a girlfriend. But the thought of him having a girlfriend broke my heart. 

 

One day, he was all moody. Everything went wrong to him. He even scolded the television for no reason. I called him to eat dinner, I cooked his favorite spaghetti, but he said that the spaghetti felt like trash. He hot up from his seat and went to his room. I heard he slammed the door hard. It's broke my heart into pieces. I wonder why he acted like that before I sleep, but I don't get any answer. I slept with tears on my face. 

 

The next morning, I woke up by the smell of coffee. I went to the kitchen, seeing Myungsoo prepared our breakfast. He saw me and smile, called me to sit and eat breakfast together. I wonder if he forgot what he say to me yesterday. I slowly sit in front of him. "I'm sorry for insulting your spaghetti yesterday, it doesn't felt like trash, it felt delicious as always. But yesterday I was in a bad mood. I'm sorry Yeollie" He said. I want to ask why he in a bad mood but "It's okay" come out from my mouth.

 

We're eating in silence before Myungsoo suddenly said "Yeol, let's go out. It's weekend" He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter