Final

MyungYeol at the Idol Olympics

Pairing: MyungYeol

Prompt:  Myungsoo gets jealous

Title:  ~MyungYeol at the Idol Olympics~

 

Infinite was practicing in their practice room, one of their many practices per week.  During one of their breaks, Sunggyu suddenly spoke up, “It’s the Idol Olympics next week.”

Myungsoo raised his eyebrow at Sunggyu.  “So what?” he asked, leaning against Sungyeol. 

“So, you know that you and Sungyeol can’t get to obvious,” Sunggyu said.  “I know that half the fans already think that you’re a couple, but you can’t be THAT obvious.” 

“We’re not THAT obvious,” Sungyeol argued, repeating it in the same way as Sunggyu had. 

“As if,” Woohyun peeped up from behind Sunggyu.  “I swear you’re more obvious than me and Sunggyu and that’s saying a lot.”

“Yah!  None of you are very subtle,” Sungjong called over from his spot on the bench.  “I think Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung are the best at keeping it hidden.”

“If you keep on talking like that, everyone will know,” Hoya warned.   

Sunggyu sighed and turned back to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.  “Still, remember to keep it SUBTLE!”

Sungyeol mock saluted him.  “Yes sir!”

Sunggyu sighed, knowing that they weren't taking him very seriously.  “Just… REMEMBER!”

~*~

A week later, they got out of their van where the Olympics were taking place.  With a glare from Sunggyu, Myungsoo jumped ahead to ‘talk’ with Sungjong while Sungyeol walked with Woohyun.  Myungsoo couldn’t help the glances that he took backwards, glancing back at Sungyeol.  Every time that he looked back, it always seemed like Sungyeol was having too much fun with Woohyun. 

But every time that he moved to go join Sungyeol, Sunggyu or Sungjong stopped him. 

When he got stopped for the millionth time, Myungsoo gave up as the opening ceremony of the day started. 

Every few moments in the opening ceremony, Myungsoo could see dozens of different times where it would’ve been totally acceptable to run up to his boyfriend, but all he did instead was stare at the back of Sungyeol’s head, wanting to touch Sungyeol’s hair as he always did. 

Myungsoo sighed and sat down on the turf of the field next to Sungjong and Dongwoo when the opening filming was over.  Sunggyu had dumped him with Dongwoo as his ‘body guard’, aka Keep-Him-Away-From-Sungyeol duty. 

Sungjong was talking with him and Dongwoo is lying across his lap.  Myungsoo looks around the stadium, looking for Sungyeol.  He can’t see his boyfriend anywhere and it made him feel antsy. 

“Myungsoo!  Hyung!  Are you listening to me?”

He jumped as Sungjong poked his arm.  “What?”

“Sungyeol-hyung is over there,” he said, pointing over to where Sungyeol and Woohyun were hanging out with the members of Teen Top and Sistar. 

Sungjong started laughing.  Myungsoo looked over at Sungjong, puzzled why he was suddenly laughing like that.  “What?”

“Your whole face just suddenly light up,” Sungjong said.  “It just went all bright when you saw Sungyeol again.” 

Myungsoo stuck out his tongue at Sungjong.  “Whatever,” he muttered, looking back over at Sungyeol, trying to arrange his face in a more peaceful expression. 

He looked at his watch, the hands facing 10:39.  Myungsoo squinted at the schedule he had hastily scribbled down on his hand. 

9:00: Arrive at the stadium and opening ceremony

10:00: Wait

11:00: Wait

12:45: Archery (With Sungjong, Sungyeol)

1:30: Wait

2:50 Wait

3:00: Probably interview (With the others)

3:45: Relay (With Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo)

4:30 Wait

5:00: Wait

8:00: Closing ceremony

What-will-feel-like-a-life-time-away-o’clock: Leave the stadium

Myungsoo scowled and crossed out the list.  Instead, he wrote in big letters on his palm:

GET LEE SUNGYEOL

~*~

Myungsoo looked over at Dongwoo who was talking to Soryong beside him.  He was impatiently shifting his feet, but whenever Dongwoo looked over at him, he immediately stopped, pretending to be patient. 

“Myungsoo,” Dongwoo finally said one time when he looked over at Myungsoo.  “You know, how Sunggyu assigned me to you?  I can’t say that… maybe, Soryong wanted to show me something so I happened to turn my back for a few seconds, and with that time, this is all hypothetical, if you happen to go with Daeryong, I have no way to think that you’re going nowhere, but the bathroom…”

Myungsoo grinned.  “Thank you so much, hyung!” he threw his arms quickly around Dongwoo before hurrying off to go see Sungyeol.  “Yeol!”

Sungyeol looked around surprised as Myungsoo suddenly tackled him in a hug.  “Hey, Myungsoo, what are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see you,” Myungsoo said, pouting a little bit at Sungyeol.  “Do I have to have a good reason to see my boy- fellow Infinite member?”

Sungyeol took a quick glance around and shook his head.  “I guess not,” he said.  “But what about Sunggyu?”

“It would look strange if I didn’t see you all day, right?” Myungsoo answered, moving to sit beside him.  “Then the fans would have more to say than if we stuck together.”

Sungyeol grinned.  “Okay then,” he grinned.  “What should we do?”

“Why are you talking to everyone?” Myungsoo asked, knowing that his whining sounded slightly childish, but he couldn’t help it.  “Why can’t you talk to me?”

“I am talking to you, aren’t I?”

“Yeollie!”

“What are you talking about?” Eli of U-Kiss asked as he sat down beside them. 

“Nothing important,” Sungyeol said.  “I don’t think I’ve talked to you for a little while, how are you?”

Myungsoo tuned out as Sungyeol started talking to Eli.  He wished that he still had Sungyeol all to himself, but he guessed the he needed to settle for sharing him with Eli. 

A few minutes later, they were joined by a lot of others.  Myungsoo watched as Sungyeol suddenly hugged Neil.  Even though Myungsoo knew that Sungyeol and Neil were good friends, he still wanted to pull them a part and yell loudly that Sungyeol was his and nobody else’s. 

“Sungyeol.” Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol by his wrist and dragged him out of the stadium, into a corner of the quiet hallway.

“What is it?” Sungyeol asked, still smiling at Myungsoo. 

“Why do you have to do this?” Myungsoo asked, crossing his arms across his chest. 

“Do what?” Sungyeol asked, thoroughly confused. 

He stomped his foot, slightly childish, but he knew that Sungyeol liked his aegyo.  “You’re trying to make me jealous, aren’t you?”

Sungyeol’s brow furrowed before he suddenly realized what Myungsoo was talking about.  “You’re jealous?  Aww, that’s so cute on my little Myungie!”  He moved to put his hand on Myungsoo’s cheeks, but Myungsoo ducked to avoid him. 

“Sungyeol!” Myungsoo protested. 

“So you aren’t jealous?”

“What?  Yes!  I mean no!  I mean… ARGH!” Myungsoo ran to the closest wall and gently hit his head against the wall.  “Sungyeol!”

Sungyeol laughed, obviously enjoying Myungsoo’s pain a lot.  “So if you aren’t jealous, can I please get back to Neil and Eli?”

“No!” Myungsoo ran on the spot, trying to find words. 

“Why?” Sungyeol asked, thoroughly amused.  “Why can’t I?”

He hit his head again with his fists in frustration.  “Just… I want you to look only at me,” he muttered, looking at Sungyeol’s feet. 

Sungyeol reached up and raised Myungsoo’s chin up.  For a few seconds, Myungsoo thought that Sungyeol was going to kiss him, his heart started to race faster as Sungyeol stayed a few inches away from his nose. 

“Soo, don’t worry about it, I’m only ever going to ever look at you,” Sungyeol said gently before releasing him and stepping away. 

Myungsoo stood there, trying to catch his breath as Sungyeol started to return to the stadium. 

“Coming, Myungsoo?” Sungyeol called as he realized that Myungsoo wasn’t following. 

“Oh, of course.” Myungsoo coughed and shook his head once more to clear his thoughts.  Sungyeol had already returned to the group he was talking too. 

Even with Sungyeol’s words, Myungsoo couldn’t help, but still glare, thinking that Sungyeol was his, he didn’t want to share with anyone. 

“Myungsoo!  Come over!”

Quickly, he plastered a smile on his face as he joined Sungyeol and the others in the group on the field. 

“What do you have next?” Chansung of 2PM asked as Myungsoo sat down next to him. 

“Ummm…” Myungsoo squinted at his palm.  “Relay… I think…”

“What’s written on your hand?”

Myungsoo quickly closed his palm, not wanting him to see the GET LEE SUNGYEOL scribbled across his palm.  “Just my schedule for today,” he said. 

Luckily, Chansung didn’t question it any more and turned to talk with Sistar’s Bora.  Myungsoo looked down at his palm again. 

Yes, he was going to go get Lee Sungyeol. 

Now.

~*~

Unfortunately, ‘now’ turned into after Sungyeol’s high jump, then after the maybe-interview at 3, then they had to get ready for relay as soon as the interview was finished. 

Myungsoo sighed as he stretched, looking around for Sungyeol.  Sungyeol was laughing at something that Eunji had said to him and Hoya. 

He huffed slightly as he took a step back.

“Ow!”

Myungsoo whipped around and found Woohyun jumping around on one foot.  “You weight a ton!” Woohyun complained. 

“Sorry.” Myungsoo grinned weakly.  “I didn’t see you there.”

“You obviously didn’t,” Woohyun said, wincing as he put down his foot.  “Why don’t you talk to Sungyeol instead of just staring at him?”

“Because Sunggyu said not to…”

Woohyun laughed.  “I don’t think that make it subtle translates to don’t go near him at all.”

Myungsoo opened his mouth to reply, but one of the staff members came over and told them to get ready soon.  Soon, the race started and Sungyeol was running around the track, his long limbs easily taking over the others. 

Myungsoo waited nervously as Sungyeol sprinted forward, a wide grin plastered on his face.  “Myungsoo-yah!” he yelled ahead. 

Sungyeol’s hand brushed against his as they handed off the baton and promptly in surprise, Myungsoo dropped it.  In a flash, Myungsoo scooped it back up and started running, but he lost the lead that Sungyeol had. 

Once he handed the baton off to Hoya, he turned around to look for Sungyeol.  Just as he turned around, Sungyeol bopped him over the head with one of the air horns that he was holding.  “Soo!”

Myungsoo looked at him, raising his eyebrow.  “You did that on purpose, didn’t you?”

Sungyeol grinned.  “I never said anything,” he said, sticking his tongue out. 

“Hey!” Myungsoo yelled, hurrying after Sungyeol as he took off across the turf.  “Lee Sungyeol!”

When Myungsoo managed to catch him and drag him into a headlock, the race was over and the other members of Infinite were hurrying up to congratulate Hoya.  Determined not to let Sungyeol go, Myungsoo just dragged Sungyeol along in the headlock to the other five. 

“Myungsoo! Let me go!” Sungyeol protested. 

Myungsoo shook his head and only let go when Sungyeol finally struggled out of his arms.  “Really, Soo, stop it,” Sungyeol said, falling down onto his on the turf. 

“Serves you right,” Myungsoo answered. 

“What did I do?” Sungyeol protested, throwing his arms up in protest. 

Myungsoo smiled and sat down next to Sungyeol.  “Nothing… I just miss you.”

Sungyeol grinned and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.  “We’ve only been away for…”

“Hour and thirty three minutes,” Myungsoo said.  “But beyond the point.”

Sungyeol raised his eyebrow before he laughed.  “Didn’t Sunggyu have Dongwoo on Keep-MyungYeol-Away-From-Each-Other duty?”

Myungsoo snorted.  “After I hit him on the head with the water bottle last time, I think he just wants to avoid me.”

“Other words, he’s hanging out with Hoya, right?”

“Of course, where else would he be?” Myungsoo laughed. 

Sungyeol suddenly grabbed Myungsoo’s chin and turned his face towards him.  Myungsoo gasped in surprise.  He so badly wanted to kiss Sungyeol, preferably until they both couldn’t breathe, but a group of fans screamed, he wasn’t sure if it was because of them or because of a different event going on, but Myungsoo jumped and pulled himself out of Sungyeol’s grasp. 

“I think this is why Sunggyu said for us not to hang out together,” Myungsoo muttered, coughing to cover up the fact that he was embarrassed.

Sungyeol laughed, falling down against the ground.  “Myungsoo, you’re so cute!  First you were jealous of me being with Neil and the others, and now you’re embarrassed because you want a kiss.”

“But I do want a kiss.” Myungsoo pouted at Sungyeol.  “Can’t I get one now?”

Sungyeol grinned, looking up at Myungsoo from where he was lying on the ground.  “Why don’t you give me a kiss now?” he asked, sticking out his lips. 

As much as Myungsoo wanted to, he pushed Sungyeol away.  “We can’t… the fans.”

Sungyeol shot up and placed his hand on Myungsoo’s knee.  “Myungsoo, I will kiss you in front of all the Inspirits some day, just you watch and see.  Actually, you won’t be able to see, because you’ll be the one I’m kiss-”

“YAH!  Myungsoo!  Sungyeol!” Sunggyu called.  “Come over here.”

“Coming!” Sungyeol called, standing up.  “Let’s go, little Myungie!”

Myungsoo stood up with Sungyeol and immediately jumped onto Sungyeol’s back.  He wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s shoulders.  Sungyeol didn’t seem to look like he took notice as he walked across the stadium with Myungsoo attached to his back as if that was the most natural thing to do. 

Myungsoo sighed happily and silently breathed in Sungyeol’s scent. 

Get Lee Sungyeol: success. 

~*~

A few hours later, at, Myungsoo’s head felt like it was being split open with a jackhammer.  Luckily, it was (according to Myungsoo’s hand) what-will-feel-like-a-life-time-away-o’clock, so they were free to leave, but Sungyeol and the other members had wanted to talk to their friends once more before they left.  Spotting Hyoan in the crowds, he approached him.  “Hyung, can I go to the van?” he asked. 

“Why?” Are you okay?” Hyoan asked, searching Myungsoo’s eyes. 

“I’m okay,” Myungsoo muttered.  “Just a headache.”

Hyoan nodded and lead him out to the parking lot where the van was parked.  “I’ll get the other kids and we’ll get home quickly,” he promised as he held the van door open for Myungsoo.

“Thank you, hyung,” Myungsoo murmured.  Hyoan closed the door behind him.  Myungsoo rested his head against the window, waiting for Sungyeol and the others to join him in the van. 

A little while later, Sungyeol got into the van and closed the door behind him.  “Hey, Myungsoo, what’s up?”

He shrugged, not moving his head from the window.  “I just want to get home…”

“Are you mad at me, Soo? Because-”

“It’s a headache, Yeol.  Not your fault.  I just want it to go away,” Myungsoo answered with minimal movement of his head. 

Sungyeol didn’t reply.  Myungsoo closed his eyes, wanting to kill the headache.  Suddenly, Myungsoo heard Sungyeol lock the doors and then the lights in the van went off.

“Yeol, wh-“

He was cut off when Sungyeol pressed a warm kiss on his lips.  Myungsoo gasped as Sungyeol bit at his lips and pulled him closer into the kiss.

Sungyeol drew back, but not before dropping another small peck on Myungsoo’s lips.  “Is it gone?”

“Huh?” Myungsoo asked, thoroughly dazed by the kiss. 

“The headache, are you better?”

“Oh…” Myungsoo blinked a few times, clearing his head.  “Not yet.”

“Then I guess I should give you another kiss.”  Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo into a kiss again.  Myungsoo smiled into the kiss, threading his hands through Sungyeol’s hair and bringing him closer. 

It was only when they ran out of air when they parted. 

“Headache gone?” Sungyeol asked, breathing hard. 

“Just one more kiss and it’ll be gone,” Myungsoo said. 

“Hey, now you’re just abusing your privileges,” Sungyeol said, pulling away to sit in his own seat. 

Myungsoo grinned and leaned over to give him another kiss.  They were interrupted when someone tried the door.  “Hyung!  The car’s locked!” Sungjong yelled. 

“I unlocked it earlier,” Hyoan said and there was the sounds of the door being unlocke again.  Myungsoo resisted the temptation to kiss Sungyeol again, but Sungyeol moved off of Myungsoo’s lap and pretended to be sleeping. 

Sunggyu opened the van door and looked surprised to find Myungsoo and Sungyeol in the car together.  He opened his mouth then closed it a couple of times.  “You know… I’m not even going to ask,” he said, sitting in the back of the van without another word. 

“Headache gone, Myungsoo?” Hyoan asked. 

Myungsoo nodded, grinning at Sungyeol.  Even though Sungyeol was supposed to be sleeping, a smile still formed on his lips.  “All gone.”

Get Lee Sungyeol:  definitely a success

 


comment please! ^^/