First Kiss

The Boy Who Stole My First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The floor is my first love. 

I grew up being face planted on it my whole life. From the adoption house, the streets, the school grounds, to the dorm where I am presently residing.

Of course, the bullies did it. I leaned my arms to stand up and brushed the dirt that was sticking on my lips and blew some that seeped inside my mouth. My sight was blurred as my thick glasses where thrown somewhere. I tried to see who did it but I can only figure out their fading back walking towards the hall, laughing their asses off. 

I saw a silhouette handing my glasses and I put it on and saw my bestfriend Eunhyuk. "Dude, did you missed the floor so much?"

I chuckled as I dusted my pants and placed my arms around his shoulder. "We were soul mates. Me and the floor forever."

Eunhyuk shook his head. "Can't you at least stand up for yourself? You've been bullied since we were young!"

I rolled my eyes. "Unlike you who have a very popular boyfriend who can defend you from them, I don't have someone, okay? I'd rather let them bully me, at least after  a short time they will let me get away. Besides, I'm not getting harm or something. The floor is safe."

"Not until you burst your skull and let the zombies eat your brain," Eunhyuk shrugged.

I snorted. "Stop watching those horrible gore films."

"Hey, you wouldn't know when the apocalypse will come. Try watching one for a change!" Eunhyuk dragged me to the bulletin board near the hall and his eyes gleamed on the pasted poster there. 

"I'd rather play plants versus zombies," I looked also and lazily pulled Eunhyuk away. "It's just a masquerade ball, Eunhyuk. Nothing important."

"Nothing important?!" Eunhyuk exaggerately threw his hand in the air. "Aren't you thrilled about costumes, masks and first kiss? Well, I'm not interested on the latter since Donghae is such a possessive freak. We've done far more better than kissing." He snickered.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear your capades with your ert boyfriend," I said irritatedly.

"Man, you know what? You need to get laid," Eunhyuk marched inside our dorm room. Eunhyuk saw Donghae reading magazine on the couch and the anchovy guy threw himself and hovered the poor fish.

"I take it back, you are the ert in your relationship," I said sarcastically. "Hey, Donghae."

"Hi, bestie! Whats up? Did you kissed the floor again?"

"How did you know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You've got, dust and dirt all over your face," Donghae mustered. "You should come to the masquerade ball."

"I'd rather read my books," I flopped beside them. 

"You mean, those fanfictions you've been crazy about on the internet?" Eunhyuk teased. "Are you imagining yourself in the characters shoes that you've been reading?"

I pouted. What's wrong if I read those romantic fictions that I found fascinating? It r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter