Annyeong

Silently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just don't know what to do with you anymore, are going to be like this? An elderly voice said with disappointment as she nags about her student's lack of interest. A petite woman stood straightly in front of the teacher with head down low. She did not respond to whatever her teacher said, she just listened to her words and take it all in.

 

"You should start finding friends Sandara, you're not getting any younger dear. Soon you'll graduate from high school and attend college. You just cannot stay silent like this, you're not mute so speak up." Dara winced, they did not know her situation. No one knows except herself.

 

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled.

 

Her professor shook her head and sighed defeatedly, no matter how hard she push Dara to get out of her shell, she's just too stubborn for her own good. "Fine.. you may go now." She waved her wrinkled hands and turn her back to Dara and begin going her paper works on the table.

 

Dara decided to eat her lunch in her favorite place, she went outside the school building and headed to the greenhouse where beautiful flowers are planted everywhere. She sat at the wooden bench and took out her lunch. A couple of students roam around the greenhouse and threw glares at her before whispering to themselves. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with that girl, but she's a creep." She heard one of the girl said before the other one chuckled in delight before nodding her head.

 

"I know, she's rude right? I heard Mrs. Oh talked to her at the teachers' office yet she didn't speak at all. She's unfriendly." They talked about Dara as if she wasn't there and didn't hear what they were saying. "Let's go, I don't want to catch her virus. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life." 

 

Dara pursed her lips, she was having a hard time to speak for herself not because she has lack of confidence but she just cannot put herself to speak normally. "Don't mind them." A husky deep voice said from her back. She turn her head and saw a tall guy with pointed ears smiling down at her. His perkiness is luring her to speak, "I'm sorry?" She said dumbfoundedly.

 

"Annyeong. I heard how they talk ill about you, I'm Chanyeol by the way. Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol sat at the other side of the bench and held out his hands for a handshake. Dara on the other hand stared at him with straight face, thinking what she would do. Dara frowned so as Chanyeol but his facial expression turned bright when she took his hand and shook it gently before letting it go.

 

"What is your name?" He asked.

 

"Dara."

 

Chanyeol hummed a tune and bobbed his head, his reddish hair dancing in the air, "I see. Nice to meet you Dara." Dara didn't know what he's doing though he clearly is trying to befriend her. "Are you not going to speak? Do you like my voice that much?" Chanyeol joked and she frowned and starting packing her lunch back into her bag.

 

"Oh ! I didn't mean to offend you or anything." Chanyeol said panickly before grabbing Dara's hands gently to stop her from walking away. "I'm sorry." Dara nodded her head and smiled lightly. Chanyeol swear that he saw an angel when she smiles, "You looked like an Angel when you smile, can you smile again?" She shook her head.

 

"I have to go." Dara stood up and wave her hand to Chanyeol.

 

"Will I ever see you again?" Dara did not reply and started walking out of his view.

Dara's at a hospital room waiting for her doctor to arrive, "Hello, Sandara how are you feeling?" Dara smiled at the beautiful doctor in front of her, "I'm fine thank you for asking Dr. Park"

Park Jiwoo is Sandara's psychiatrist when she was a kid until today, she smiled at Dara and started taking her note and pen for their session. "What did you do today? Anything particular you want to share with me?" Dara tilted her head sideways, thinking anything special that happened to her today.

 

"I met someone today at the greenhouse." Dara started and Dr. Park wrote it in her small notebook before asking Dara to continue. "He's very tall Dr. Park and handsome too. His ears are adorable because it's too big. He looked like a fairy." Dr. Park chuckled at how Dara described her new found friend. 

 

"Did he treat you well?" Dara nodded, "Yes, he said I looked like an Angel when I smile. Is it true?" She asked the doctor. "Yes Dara, it is true, your smile is very pretty so you should smile often. What's his name?" 

 

Dara frowned trying to remember Chanyeol's name. "Chan.. Chanyeol." She nodded her head ,"His name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol he said." 

 

"I see, we're done now and I'm glad you had found your first friend. Talk to him always okay? He seems friendly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter