Up and Down

Churning Stomach

Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai, was the definition of perfect. He was rich, handsome, then rich again, dance-god, rich, had a very good body that made girls and boys swooning at him when he just showed his nose from the entrance. Not to mention his expensive shoes, bags, and special uniform designed by himself and oh! We shouldn't forget about his newly red Ferrari which parked neatly on the special area made by himself to store the expensive cars owned by the riches in school.

Every morning he attracted fans from freshman to noonas to just standing there all day to wait for him when he enter the school, play at the school field in P.E, be in the hall while he was rehearsing his dancing movements, and even when he went home. He never tired to receive all the love letters in his locker or gifts in from the branded one to the usual one. All his friends were famous in entertaiment blitz but he prevented himself to join any agency even he received so many letters in his mailbox or his email to persuade him in being a model. Still, he was famous as the richest one in Seoul and often showed on TV when accompanying his father in several galas.

Nah, If you think Jongin was having the most perfection in this life, it was a no. His experience in love was zero. A big zero which unconsciously printed on his forehead by his best-insane-friends, Sehun, the son of prestigious international magazine owner and a model and also Zitao, son of an action film actor and acted in few films as the main role always.

"How is she?" Sehun asked as he sat on the expensive chair on the corner of the riches in the cafetaria.

"No luck," Tao described how Jongin's really desperate to get a girl.

"Awkward again? This time? Oh God you must be gay," Sehun shook his head in empathy.

"I'm not!" Jongin grabbed his hair in frustration.

"Jong, what's love looks like to you?" Tao asked so sudden as Jongin stared at him in disbelief.

"Why so sudden?" Jongin started to think how love made his adrenaline rushed like crazy  and his heart beat increased in seconds.

"Love is like a roller coaster,  I guess," Jongin answered at last while his friends grinned in amusement.

"Then meet us in Lotte World tomorrow and don't think of going away," Sehun smirked.

"What?!" Jongin demanded the reasons but his insane friends went away when the bell rang.

***

Do Kyung Soo a.k.a D.O, a definition of nerd, geek and everything in laboratory. He was a smart, straight A student, delegated the school in every olympiads and competition. He was the best teacher's pet in his grade. He excelled all the programs in IT class and began working for the teacher since freshman in laboratory. If you thought that he was poor. Not at all, his father owned the best IT company in Seoul even he never mentioned his son. But it was for the best because Kyung Soo didn't like the attention from people, so much.

Every morning he woke up at five, getting ready for twenty minutes and went to school on his own expensive bike as the present in his high school year. He parked it proudly despite the expensive cars parked in the rich kids' area. Kyung Soo didn't like cars due to the traffic jam and it wasted his precious time. He went to classes and labs exactly in time every single day. Because of his smartness in everything, he received many letters to recruit him in labs or some IT projects but he didn't respond and paid attention only to the part time jobs they proposed to him. Money flew like a river to his bank account because he did great jobs and hearing his father who proud at him was enough.

It wasn't he didn't have friends. There was Luhan, the master in soccer, captain in the team and famous all over the school because their school won in every competition they entered due to his lead and another genius, Wu Yi Fan who excel as the son of the best management company in Seoul.

"So, no luck at all?" Yifan sat in front of Kyung Soo as they ate together in the usual table at the cafetaria.

"His parents were stuck with the idea to find a girlfriend for him," Luhan sighed.

"My God do they know that our dearest Kyung Soo was ga-," Yifan stopped talking when his mouth covered by Kyung Soo's hands.

"Don't said it out loud or I will choke you again with the new jujitsu movement I learned from TV last night," Kyung Soo hissed as Yifan gulped in fear because he was once choked by the little guy but the feeling was traumatic so he nodded in defeat.

"Say, what do you think love is?" Luhan sweetly asked as Kyung Soo sat on the chair again beside Yifan.

"A freaking roller coaster. That especially when I had a crush on you," Kyung Soo sarcastically said as he pointed at Yifan who laughed.

"Sorry Soo, we better be friends," Yifan chuckled.

"Then meet us at the Lotte World at 10. No question," Luhan insisted as he dragged Yifan away after the bell  rang.

"What?!" Kyung Soo shocked because of the sudden appointment and luckily, he didn't have any deadline tomorrow.

***

Jongin's phone rang loudly that morning. After he struggled to get out from his huge silk blanket, he took the call.

"WAKE UPPP!!" He threw the phone right away when his dumb friends called in seven in the morning.

"What the heck?!" He groaned desperately.

"Appointment at ten in Lotte World!" Tao cheered.

"Fine fine I'll up soon," Jongin murmured.

"Well you should open your bedroom door. We're here on the front of it," Sehun beamed as Jongin widened his eyes and stormed to open the door.

"Now we can sleep when you get ready," Tao slumped himself on the bed along with Sehun as they filled all the space so it wasn't enough for Jongin to fit in.

"Oh please," Jongin decided to sleep in the bathtub instead.

"Don't even try to sleep again in the tub," Tao threatened seriously and Jongin didn't want to hurt his because of Tao's high kick.

***

"Woke up already?" Luhan's voice heard as Kyung Soo turned to his apartment door.

"What the heck?" Kyung Soo ended the intercom and opened the door just to see Yifan and Luhan in front of the door.

"Hello Soo!!" Yifan hugged the smaller guy as Kyung Soo couldn't breath.

"Get in. I will cook for breakfast. And don't ever hug me again like that," Kyung Soo said but Luhan chuckled because the younger actually blushed upon the attention.

"Thank you kyungie," Luhan cooed as Kyung Soo began to cook.

"Why on earth you want me to go there?" Kyung Soo referred to their plan.

"Secret!" Yifan replied as the geek scoffed.

"Don't even try to make me ride that roller coaster. It just a quote okay. I just said it because I do feel it," Kyung Soo concluded his analysis from yesterday.

"Oh we will try our best," Yifan grinned.

"And don't even try to run away or I will tell everyone about your five years old incident when you accidentally fell on your own diaper..."  Luhan grinned as he saw Kyung Soo hold a knife to cut the carrot.

"Mention it again and I will chop your balls," Kyung Soo hissed.

"Then be cooperate," Yifan ended the useless conversation, at last.

***

Jongin was dragged by his friends along the day. He already nauseated in every attractions there but still, Sehun and Tao insisted to go everywhere. At last he saw the huge rails and gulped when his friends grinned while pulling him to the special line because Sehun happened to be rich and bought the VIP ticket so they didn't need to wait that long.

He heard whines behind him when they reached the locket. Right after their ticket were checked, Tao gladly choose the front seat and Sehun shoved Jongin there.

"Come out and you'll thrown from this coaster," Tao winked as Jongin gulped.

***

Kyung Soo struggled to let go but Yifan and Luhan happened to be strong enough to drag him there. Yifan even bought the special pass so they didn't need to line up. He almost cried when Yifan shoved him to the front seat, next to a boy whose face was as pale as himself.

"Have fun!" Luhan swifted to the middle seat with Yifan as Kyung Soo gulped nervously.

"I know your feelings," The boy beside him suddenly said as Kyung Soo turned to him. "My friends are too and I know it. Damn I'm afraid of this thing," He continued to rant.

"My friends are just the same. Oh my I'm scared to death," Kyung Soo shocked when the safety thingy started to cope their bodies.

"How about we close our eyes and hold each other's hand like this?" Kyung Soo felt the fear and decided to agree with this boy's suggestion as the rollercoaster started to move.

"I'm Kim Jongin!!" The boy shouted because everyone started to scream in excitement.

"Do Kyung Soo!! And we are going high!! OH MY GOD!!" Kyung soo hold tight to Jongin's hand as the car stopped after going up slowly.

Minutes later, they screamed in agony as their brought up,  down, loop to the left or right. It was thrilling and scary at the same time. Especially when they tried to open their eyes at the same time but closed it again despite the crazy loop ahead. Right after the ride ended, they were still dazed while other people could get up coolly and walked to the exit.

"Are we dead already?" Jongin weakly asked.

"No we don't," Kyung Soo tried to get himself and helped Jongin too.

"I will kill them after I recovered," Jongin mumbled as they walked to the exit,  hand in hand due to the dizziness.

"Me either. But where are my friends?" Kyung Soo tried to see cleary ahead but found no Luhan or Yifan.

"Where are mine too? My head hurts," Jongin didn't dare to open his eyes again.

"I feel nauseated," Kyung Soo felt his stomach churned.

Second later they ended in the toilet to let out all their breakfast. It was sure disgusting but they felt so much much better after throwing up. After they cleaned themselves, they stood again in front of the toilet to wait for their friends' call.

"No sign of them," Kyung Soo let out his phone and started to turn on the GPS.

"What are you doing?" Jongin messaged Sehun and Tao quickly.

"Tracking them. Wanna come with me or not?" Kyung Soo showed the maps and Jongin saw two dots beside each other near the magic island.

"Wow that's cool. Hmm okay since they didn't answer to my message. I can't call them either," Jongin sighed as they started to walk along the crowd.

"So you are the famous Kim Jongin," Kyung Soo said as he showed Jongin's profile page on his browser.

"Such a stalker. But hey I saw you somewhere," Jongin tried to cover his face with the hoodie because the girls around them scanning his appearance in creepy way.

"Yeah I see that your father was the one who support my father's new software," Kyung Soo recognized Jongin's family.

"Wow so we attended the same gala but don't realize each other. You must be pretty famous too," Jongin replied.

"I don't like someone taking my photo. Not once. And there they are. So wanna come or not?" Kyung Soo pointed at an area.

"What the heck?!" Jongin noticed two people beside those that Kyung Soo pointed at.

"Hey you two!!" Kyung Soo called as Luhan and Yifan froze in place but managed to turn around.

"Sehun! Tao?! What are you two doing? who's these two?" Jongin said as he saw Sehun clinged to a boy that looked  exactly like a deer and Tao with a boy much much taller than him.

"Thirty seconds to explain. You made me rode that hell and don't think that you can get away," Kyung Soo coldly said as everyone shivered in fear.

"We're sorry!!" Luhan and Yifan hugged the boy as Jongin turned to Sehun and Tao.

"I shall curse you two. Now who are they?" Jongin asked.

"He's my boyfriend Luhan/Yifan," Sehun pointed at Luhan as Tao pointed at Yifan and Jongin got the message.

"Don't say that you set me up!!" Jongin and Kyung Soo hollered at the same time.

"We did," Luhan smiled sweetly as Kyung Soo huffed in defeat because this Jongin wasn't that bad at all.

"And we are going run away!!" Sehun pulled Luhan as Tao  waved goodbye dragging Yifan away.

Kyung Soo and Jongin sighed at the same time.

"I'm sorry for Yifan and Luhan," Kyung Soo said at last.

"I'm sorry for Sehun and Tao too. Well since we're here. Wanna try the arcade or the food?" Jongin offered friendly.

"That will be good," Kyung Soo opened the online map as Jongin chuckled.

"You are so high-tech," He commented.

"Courtesy to my father," Kyung Soo replied.

"How about we stormed randomly?" Jongin suggested.

"That wasn't bad either," Kyung Soo turned off the phone and put it in his pocket.

"Well let's go!!" Jongin opened his palm and Kyung Soo laced their hand while grinning in excitement.

***

HEADLINE NEWS

The famous Kai is dating the son of Do Technology Corporation, Do Kyung Soo!

Kyung Soo almost choked on his coffee when he saw the headline as his father widened his eyes upon the photo attached there showing him and Jongin who strolled together in Lotte World.

"I don't know that you know Jongin," Mr. Do commented casually while reading the article.

"You aren't angry?" Kyung Soo gasped in shock.

"I'm shocked but not angry. Maybe it is nice to see him again. He's polite enough. Ask him to have dinner with us next time," Mr. Do suggested as Kyung Soo shook his head in defeat while calling a certain number.

"Have you see the headline?" Kyung Soo asked right away as he heard noises on the other line.

"Yeah and my family are excited about it now they ask me to ask you for a dinner with my family! Oh my God shut it all sis!! They searched for your profile and squealed at the photos!" Jongin spoke loudly upon the shout heard behind.

"Now I'm afraid to meet your family," Kyung Soo shivered.

"Don't worry they will be calm enough when you're here. So whose house to have dinner first?" Jongin grinned in happiness because his family already loved Kyung Soo.

"Yours first. I will be fine, I guess," Kyung Soo assured himself.

"Okay how about tomorrow night in my house and I will come the next day to yours!" Jongin beamed in happiness.

"Good enough. See ya tomorrow," Kyung Soo chuckled.

"See you hyung!! Love you!" Jongin replied.

"Love you too," Kyung Soo blushed as Mr. Do laughed upon his son's expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow they invaded the headlines!" Luhan showed his newly bought magazine as Sehun laughed.

"Of course! I'm the one who contacted the press," Tao smiled proudly.

"Don't let Kyung Soo know that or he'll kill you in second," Yifan chuckled as Tao laughed.

"He won't know that because they're drunk in love," Sehun assured.

"Guess we did a very good thing," Luhan concluded.

"Yah but beware maybe Soo was now planning his revenge," Yifan shutted up when he saw some muscular guys entered the restaurant and stared at them.

"Are you Mr. Do and Mr. Kim's friends? If yes we must bring you now," One of them said as the four gulped.

"I'm sorry but where?" Tao braved himself to ask.

"Lotte World," The other said as their phone beeped at the same time.

"Have fun with the roller coaster!" The voice message from the couple heard as they groaned.