Jackson -

For Abby

"...Sorry..." you mumbled, pulling your long sleeves over your hands.

You had gone to visit Jackson after being apart for nearly months due to his promotions and busy schedule, all the other boys being away tonight for some reason or another, seemed to fit just perfectly 

Both Jackson and yourself were hoping for a special night, you'd finally have for the first time as a couple, though nothing went quite as planned. 

You laid on your side, your back towards Jackson, segregated to seperate edges of his mattress. It was ridiculous, it's like neither of you existed to each other. 

"It's fine, I guess...I'm gonna go get something to eat, want anything?" 

You shook your head and sighed as you felt the weight on the bed lift, Jackson leaving the room. 

Before all of this happened, the two of you were in the middle of a heated make-out session, himself propped on top of you as he kept one leg between yours. You reached down to cup his slight , yet you ended up groping his , maybe a bit too agressively, and he screamed 'Stop' in pain. 

How can one person embarass themselves so much? Oh, god, you felt like a huge idiot. 

You sat up and scooted down the bed, and leaned over the edge to grab your bag from the ground. Searching through it, you grabbed your phone and texted your best friend, telling her about what had just happened. 

As you heard the door swing open, you threw your phone and bag to the ground and looked over to your boyfriend in the doorway. 

Jackson walked closer to you and pushed your stuff to the side with his foot and grabbed your dominant hand, setting it over his pant button. He leaned into your ear and nipped at your earlobe gently, running his hand to the arch of your back.

You felt his hot breath against the lobe of your ear as he whispered, "Let's try this again, sweetheart.."

As you bit onto your lower lip, he slid his hands under your shirt, backing you up to the head of the bed. You had absolutely zero objections, so you allowed Jackson to take full control.

With no hesitation, both of your clothes were thrown onto the floor faster than you could count to three. There was no time to spare, which you could easily tell by his hardened pressed against your inner thigh. He pushed you down, back flat on the mattress, as you cupped the head of his . You slowly, and teasingly ran your hand up and down his shaft, feeling himself harden under your grip. His lips attached to your neck, biting and , leaving several hickeys. 

Carefully tugging on his , you guided him closer to your entrance, nearly begging for him inside of you. He pulled his hips away from yours, showing off a slight smirk. 

"Tell me how bad you want it, baby," he continued kissing over your collarbone. Each and every one of your moans left his growing harder into your inner thigh.

"T-Take me, Jackson..Pound me, me hard..Let me know how much you missed me," you mumbled and groaned under your breath.

With no hesitation, before you could finish your first word, he forced his throbbing into your entrance. Immediately, you arched your back and dug your nails into his arm. He moved in a constant motion, pushing and pulling inside of you. You wrapped your legs around his hips as he ed, speeding his movements every now and then. 

Just minutes in, you feel Jackson's body beginning to twitch. Knowing what this meant, you began to grind your hips into his, creating an intense friction between the two of you. Just seconds after doing so, he began to groan louder and louder, until finally he pulled himself out of you and came over your lower stomach. Panting, you felt satisfied, though yet you had not finished. 

Unexpecedly, Jackson scooted down the bed, beginning to his up your bare thighs. He kissed over your folds and softly slipped his tongue between. You let out soft moans between breaths as he flicked his tongue over your , beginning to gently. As he continued to let his tongue explore your , he inserted two fingers into you and curled them upwards, immediately finding yout g-spot. After a clear indication he had found it, also known as a moan of pleasure along with your insides tightening around his fingers, he continued moving his fingers in a curled motion.

Tilting his head to get a better angle at your sensitive spot, he began to feel your insides throbbing and your body squirming under his touch. He sped up his finger motions as he moved deeper into your g-spot, and flicking his tongue on your . The sensation became more intense than you could handle, and you let out an elongated, loud moan accompanied by a stream of ion reaching towards the opposite side of the room, just after Jackson had removed his mouth from around your oris.

Your body continued to shake in pleasure as waves of ecstasy plunged over you. You tugged and pulled on his hair, arching your back and squeezing your eyes shut. As you bit your lip, he crawled up over your body and began kissing over your jawline and collarbone, resting his body beside you. Looking at you, satisfied, Jackson then kissed your shoulder.

"Does that tell you how much I missed you?"