In a wedding dress

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Err..hey..” someone was walking behind them. Junho turned around to see that it was Nina, the blonde girl before.

“Yeah?” asked Junho looking at her. Suzy just looked at them from the mirror in front of her.

“I’m sorry to disturb, the girl ask me to give this letter to you, she said her name was Krystal.” Said Nina, giving a small paper that had been fold.

“Oh? Thank you.” Said Junho taking the letter as fast as he can and immediately put it inside his pocket. “I will call you if we need you,” Junho smiled and waved at her before she went back inside.

 

“So.. you ready?” asked Junho looking at Suzy who was standing there holding her dress.

“Uh I don’t think this dress suits me,” said Suzy realized that Junho’s attention was on her.

 

“Yaa.. you haven’t try it yet, how would you know?” asked Junho giving Suzy a long look

“I just know,” said Suzy quickly not making an eye contact with him. “Just try once, I want to see,” said Junho again now holding the dress.

“I don’t want!” said Suzy closing her eyes.

 

“Fine!” said Junho looking at Suzy who was standing in front of him. He then lifts her up and put on his shoulder.

 

Suzy was shocked that her eyes looked like it almost popped out. “Hey, what are you doing? Let me down you idiot!” said Suzy pushing Junho’s shoulder. But Junho was strong than she believed.

He walked straight to the large dressing room that can fit more than two. He put down Suzy slowly and looked at her smiling. “Now where should I start?” said Junho looking at Suzy’s button shirt.

 

“Yah! Where are you looking you ert?!” said Suzy closing her chest with her two hands.

Junho chuckled. “Ya, do you want to do it yourself or you want me to do it for you?” said Junho nearing his step towards Suzy who already stepping away from him.

“You crazy? I’ll.. I’ll just do it by myself.” Stuttered Suzy. “Good. Good girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter