Crazy!

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how was it?” asked Min to Suzy. They were in Suzy’s room watching pitch perfect. Min always come at seven and went home before ten.

 

“What?” asked Suzy polishing her nails. She understood what Min was talking about but pretended not to know.

 

“That guy.. ughhh Junho?” asked Min looking at Suzy. Not sure if she pronounced it right. “Ahh.. what’s wrong with him?” asked Suzy now looking at her nails.

“Yaa! Don’t pretend you don’t understand.” Said Min a bit annoyed at Suzy. Her eyebrows frowned looking at Suzy who was smiling after that.

 

“HaHa sorry. It’s ok. Our relationship is just ok. It has been one week already I haven’t meet him, which I’m glad. My dad didn’t also said anything about the wedding, maybe it’s cancel.” Explained Suzy who was now watching the movie.

“What? Cancel?? Before, you said that your parents already gave the invitation card. When was the date?” asked Min surprised.

 

“Uhh!! Oh my god! I don’t think about it! You wait here. I’ll take one downstairs,” said Suzy shocked. She ran down and took one of the invitation cards. ‘Why I don’t think about this? BABO ya Suzy!!’

 

Suzy sat down and opened the invitation card. Min was already besides her waiting for Suzy. Suzy’s heart was fast, she was afraid.

“Whaaaat? 13 days left? It’s on 18th August?” surprised Min looking at the date. “Your parents didn’t tell you about this?” asked Min looking at Suzy. Her jaw dropped open showing her white teeth.

 

Suzy who was also shocked didn’t say anything. ‘Why am I so careless? They don’t even remind me.’

“They did tell me, but I wasn’t listening cause I was annoyed. They don’t even remind me. What about my dress? Aghhh.. I don’t even know where the wedding will be,” said Suzy scratching her hair.

 

“My god! This is the first time I meet someone who doesn’t know where her wedding is and the date of her wedding. This is ridiculous.” Said Min looking at Suzy who was already looking stress. “I better go. Its almost ten. You should talk to your parents.” Said Min after looking at speechless Suzy who was still thinking about the marriage. “Bye, take care Suzy ya,” said Min again, she tapped on Suzy’s shoulder. Suzy just nodded and Min disappeared from the room.

 

Suzy went down stairs frustrated. “Omma, why didn’t you tell me?” asked Suzy after she saw her mother who was watching television while folding a clothes that were already been iron.

“What is it?” asked Mrs. Bae looking at Suzy.

 

“The wedding. You guys didn’t even prepare anything for the wedding.” Said Suzy pouting her lips.

“What are you talking about? Didn’t Junho tell you anything?” asked Mrs. Lee looking at Suzy puzzled. Last night, Mrs. Lee told her that they would prepare all the wedding stuff. And about the dress, she told Mrs. Lee that Junho would like to bring Suzy to Boutique tomorrow mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter