Revalation

Instagram: Breaking rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's all true...."

 

Jae had been seated at the closed room in front of numerous reporters and media personnels for a very long time. Bottles of emptied purified waters were standing at his desk and endless flashes of cameras blinding him. His manger, Junsu and Yochun only looked at him worriedly at the distance as they heard the reporters asked Jaejoong questions after questions non-stop.

 

"Is it true?" most of the reporters asked him, wanting to clarify his post in instagram. that certain post has become the number 1 searched topic in the social media sites even in google. Many found it cute and wished him all the best but others bashed him for uploading it

 

"Will you please clarify your post in your instagram account that shocked every citizen in South Korea." 

Last night, Jaejoong's post in instagram had shocked every person in South Korea and even his international fans specially in Japan. Jae's at home and happily preparing their dinner that night when the non-stop beeping of his phone stole his focus from cooking.

 

"Do you wanna die, huh Kim Jaejoong?" -Bominator

 

"What the hell, hyung? I thought you're better than that!" -Tabi

 

"Hyung, what did you do!" - Duckbutt

 

"Just to let you know, you broke most of our fans' hearts." -Forehead

 

Jaejoong frowned and cursed his friends' for playing on him. "What the are you talking about?!" He screamed in frustration and dialed Junsu's number but the latter did not answer his phone. He dialed again but Junsu keep on hanging up. "He just didn't ignore me!"

 

He then thought of someone to talk to, someone who will not ignore him and won't prank him. He dialed her phone number, "Pick up... Pick up Angel.." He unconciously mumbled while bitting his finger nails.

 

"Hello?"

 

A sleepy voice welcome him at the other side of the line, "Hey, did I wake you up?" He said. "No, what's up? Why did you call?" Jaejoong sighed and think deeply weather he'll ask her or not. "Angel, would you mind asking my dear Bom noona what was the fuss all about?" 

 

"fuss? What fuss?"

 

"Dee, Bom noona and the rest of them are pranking me, I don't know, can you please enlighten me by asking those idiots." Jaejoong heard Dara sighed and the small sounds of her bed is making. "Sure, I'll just wear something decent before going out." He shook his head, "That sleeping habit of yours is very dangerous. Like dangerous." Dara chuckled, she ended the phone call and placed it on her bed before changing clothes.

 

Jae waited nervously and a fuming Dara answered his call again, "Seriously, Jae?" He flinched at how annoyed her voice greeted him. "What? What did I do?"

 

"Go check your IG account! You Idiot, I'm hanging up." Jaejoong stared at his phone dumbfoundedly asking himself what was he did wrong, "Did I do something wrong again? What the ? Why can't I remember?!" He his hair and pulled it in ever direction he can. Then a small squeal stopped him from hurting himself and he then realized in horror.

 

"Oh no... you just didn't play on my phone."   

The video posted on Jaejoong's account gained attention to all the users and the comments scared him to death.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" 

"THIS IS BLISS! MY SHIPSAILED, OTHER OTPS, MINE IS REAL!" 

"OH NO! MY DARAGON HEART...."

"OH PLEASE.. NO.. NOT HIM.."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HID THEM FROM US THAT EASILY. LOL. WISH YOU LUCK."

"WE'RE GONNA KIDNAP THEM KIM JAEJOONG, BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK."

 

"Mr. Kim, ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter