Final

I missed you

It'd be nice if you'd leave comments ^-^
Thanks for reading! :D

 

 

 

 

It has been weeks, even months, since Jongin last saw Baekhyun.


 

When Jongin woke up, the moon was still high up in the sky, it's round shape and brightness standing out in the cloudless night.
He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and squeezed his eyes together at the glaring brightness.

2:25AM. Jongin sighed and unlocked his phone.
There were no missed calls and no unread messages either; Jongin couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed.
Summer vacation had started two and a half months ago and that was also when Jongin had last spent time with Baekhyun.

The younger had been excited to spend all the three months with the other, but then Baekhyun had called him one day, all excited and the wide smile almost audible through his speaker.

“My brother is coming back and we’ll go on a road trip together and visit grandma, too!”

Jongin knew how much his boyfriend loved his grandma and his brother, so he smiled and told Baekhyun how happy he was for him. That was true, he was and still is happy for the other, yet he couldn’t stop himself from feeling a little disappointed. That was not how he had imagined his summer break to be.

Baekhyun has been sending him a picture every day, be it through Snapchat – Jongin wished that his boyfriend would send him the pictures through Kakaotalk so he could save all of them instead of only looking at them for a few seconds – or through tweets.
He would always leave a teasing, grumpy or just cute caption with his pictures too, which only lead to Jongin smiling stupidly at his phone, while missing his boyfriend a little more than before.
They don’t text or call each other a lot, because Baekhyun doesn’t have a lot of time to do so and Jongin doesn’t want to disrupt the precious, short time he has to spend with his brother and beloved grandmother.

He still wished that Baekhyun could come back as soon as possible, though.

Jongin put his phone away and turned to the cool side of the mattress.

One week left.

With that thought, he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

 

 

 

When Jongin woke up in the morning the sun was up already and he groaned a little because of the brightness. He didn’t feel like getting up yet, but when he heard a light, very familiar chuckle coming from behind him, he cracked his eyes open and searched for the source of the sound.
Only when he met the eyes of his boyfriend did he feel the arm draped over his waist, tightening it’s hold and pulling him closer, chest pressed up against Jongin’s back.

“You’re up early.” Baekhyun mumbled into Jongin’s hair and the latter almost teared up from hearing his boyfriend’s voice and feeling his body right next to him.

“I missed you.” Jongin choked out and felt Baekhyun smile against head.

“I missed you too.” He pressed a kiss onto Jongin’s temple.

The younger let out a satisfied sigh and closed his eyes for a bit before he turned around to face Baekhyun. His sleepy eyes met gentle ones, smiling down at him like he’s the most precious thing ever and Jongin felt his heart swell up at the affectionate look.

“I really missed you a lot.” Baekhyun almost whispered, not to disturb the peaceful morning and Jongin smiled.

“You’re a week early.” Jongin said, the smile still present on his features.

“I told you I missed you a lot, couldn’t wait to see my boyfriend.” He answered cheekily and Jongin let out a breathy chuckle.

“You also dyed your hair.”

Baekhyun smiled widely at the mention of his hair.

“I did, it looks good, right?”

Jongin took in the sight in front of him, Baekhyun, smiling at him with expectant eyes and his hair dyed strawberry blond. He looked good, he had always looked good. So Jongin nodded and ran a hand through the other’s hair.

“It suits you well.”

Baekhyun’s smile widened and Jongin knew that he had already expected that answer anyway.
His boyfriend cupped his cheek, a soft smile grazing his lips as he looked at Jongin and the latter averted his eyes because he couldn’t take all the butterflies in his stomach going wild until he felt sick, but not the bad sick but the good one. Jongin doesn’t understand his own thoughts sometimes.

“I missed you so much.” He breathed out and Baekhyun was quick to lean down, catching Jongin’s lips with his own in a gentle kiss.
Their lips moved languidly against each other, almost lazy in the early morning but then Baekhyun pressed closer and firmer, determined to show Jongin through actions how much he really missed him, because Baekhyun knows that he doesn’t do as well in expressing his feelings with words.
Jongin is more than welcoming to Baekhyun’s actions, kissing him back just as passionately, maybe even a bit more passionate and before they knew it both of them were already stripped down to their boxers only.

They made love in the early hours of the day, gentle and slow, yet it felt like the most intimate they’ve ever been. Nothing but sweet, breathy moans and whispered promises and love confessions were audible in Jongin’s room.

Baekhyun made sure to clean every remains of their love making from his boyfriend’s body because he knows that Jongin doesn’t like feeling sticky. He slipped under the blankets again and pulled Jongin close to him, the younger’s hair brushing against his collarbone. He brushed his thumb lightly over the love mark he left on Jongin’s shoulder and smiled.

Jongin wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s waist and held him tightly, almost as if he were afraid that the other would leave again.
Baekhyun tilted the younger’s head up by his chin, so the other was looking at him. He kissed Jongin’s forehead because he knew that Jongin likes it, knew that Jongin felt loved whenever he did that.
Jongin closed his eyes and a shy smile grazed his lips. Baekhyun doesn’t understand how someone can be that endearing.

He pulled him even closer and Jongin leaned his forehead against Baekhyun’s shoulder. They fell asleep like that, arms draped over each other’s bodies without exchanging any words because actions say so much more. As he was about to fall asleep, Jongin tangled his legs with Baekhyun’s. And as Jongin could smell nothing but his boyfriend’s scent, he was certain that the two weeks left from their summer vacation will make up for the two and a half months he had to spend without Baekhyun.