under the skin

inked

It all started the day when Jiho had talked him into keeping him company while he got his new tattoo. Jihoon had rolled his eyes but agreed because he was kind of curious about the whole tattoo thing. Not that he intended to get one in the first place, but just out of curiosity he had never been inside a tattoo shop nor had he seen someone get a tattoo.

It wasn’t Jihos first tattoo and sure not his last one so for him it was just boring to sit through the uncomfortable session having nothing to do than to stare around. Still Jihoon had joked about him being a chicken and needing someone to hold his hand so he wouldn’t cry too much (which was definitely not true – because Jiho wasn’t the one squirming like a pre-schooler when getting his ears pierced… no that was Jihoon).

 

The two of them walked into the small studio being greeted by a woman that was tattooed and pierced at so many points Jihoon lost count. She told them to wait for a second while she walked into another room calling for someone – that someone appeared to be a small man who introduced himself as Taeil. His hair was black and curly and the glasses that framed his face seemed just slightly too big for him. Jiho greeted him friendly while Jihoon was still proceeding to take in the small frame of the beautiful male – he was mesmerized. He looked pretty and cute on so many levels Jihoon just wanted to touch him to check if he was real.
“That’s Jihoon he’s a good friend and is going to accompany me” Jiho explained and the black haired male smiled at Jihoon who tried his best to get his brain to function properly again.

Somehow he managed to get his body moving, bowing and smiling but his brain was still not working and Jiho chuckled amused. “Please excuse him he’s a little weird” Jihoon wanted to retort something but the small male laughed lightly and waved his hand. “That’s no problem – follow me” and Jihoon words were stuck in his throat.

He led them into a separate room and ordered Jiho to sit down on his “operation chair” how Jihoon called it in his mind. He was seated in the back having the perfect view on his friend and more importantly the gorgeous tattoo artist.

Jihoon knew that he was attracted to men, but he had never experienced something like this before. To be this attracted from the first second and he couldn’t tear his eyes off the man.

Jiho had tried to get his attention a few times and Jihoon had really tried his best to answer properly but to be honest his answers sounded pretty awkward and dumb, since he was only listening with one ear. Somewhere along the way his friend had noticed that Jihoon was somewhat distracted and it didn’t take long for him to find out what was taking all his attention. A horribly devilish smirk had formed itself on Jihos face as he leaned closer to the black haired man and asked “Taeil I was thinking – but I wanted to have a professional opinion – would you think that Jihoon would look good with a tattoo?” The small man lifted his head up and scanned Jihoon from head to toe making him blush furiously. He felt exposed under Taeil’s gaze and angry at his friend for coming up with such a glorious idea as getting a tattoo. “I think it would fit you perfectly Jihoon” Taeil chirped – and that’s the story how he ended up being in the studio once again getting his arm tattooed.  

 

He had discussed it nights long with Jiho going over and over the possibilities and choices of what his tattoo should look like. They had a few favorites and Jiho had the glorious idea to let Taeil decide which one of them Jihoon should get. Jihoon sighed as he stepped up to the heavily tattooed woman (she was the stop’s owner Jiho told him) asking her for Taeil and she brought him into the separate room where Taeil was currently typing on his phone.

Jihoon felt nervous as he smiled awkwardly at the smaller, but he melted as Taeil smiled back at him getting on his feet putting his phone away. “Hey Jihoon, how are you doing?” Jihoon grinned even wider as he stepped further into the room, their height difference getting more and more obvious. “I’m fine thanks how are you?” The man smiled and gestured him to take a seat and Jihoon gladly followed his request. He couldn’t help but find it adorable that Taeil was still smaller than him although he was already sitting. He wanted to pull him onto his lap and cuddle with him but he tried to push these images out of his mind.

He pulled out the tattoo designs and asked Taeil to choose the one that he thought would fit him the best. Taeil was lost in his thoughts for a while and Jihoon gladly took this time to admire the male in front of him.

His skin was pale and tattooed, Jihoon wondered if and where the male had more tattoos. His black curls fell slightly into his eyes behind the big glasses. And god those lips, Jihoon felt his stomach toss and turn by the mere thought of kissing those.

“I think this one will suit you the best” Taeil brought Jihoon back to reality by holding the chosen picture to his face. Jihoon nodded it was his favorite.

Jihoon was a little nervous about the whole tattoo thing and it was probably obviously showing on his face because suddenly there was a small reassuring hand on his arm that made Jihoons skin tingle with delight. “Don’t worry it won’t hurt that much. The first one is always a little difficult but just trust me, okay?” Jihoon nodded still a little hazed from Taeil’s hand on his arm. It would be a long day Jihoon could sense it, because how was he supposed to stay calm when Taeil was so close having his hands on him?

Taeil set everything up and Jihoon felt nervous again, but he would not back off, he would not be a chicken. It did hurt when Taeil started, he tried to hold his breath evenly and focus on Taeil’s beauty just to distract himself from the pain. It wasn’t like he was going to die from the pain but it was certainly unpleasant. Taeil smiled at him and Jihoons heart was about to jump out of his chest – how was a simple smile so beautiful? Jihoon really wanted to ask Taeil if he wanted to grab a coffee with him after work or something like that but he was certainly not brave enough to ask him out. He just kept starring at the beautiful male drowning in his small smiles. “Okay it’s done” Taeil stated after a while and Jihoon eyed his tattoo for the first time – it was amazing. “Wow it looks great” he beamed and Taeil nodded proud of his own work “I like it, it suits you” Jihoon blushed furiously but smiled.


Jihoon gathered his things while Taeil busied himself with cleaning, Jihoons heart screamed at him to ask the latter out while his brain screamed back that he would totally embarrass himself. He fidgeted with his hands while Taeil told him a few things that he should look out while the tattoo was still fresh. “In about two weeks you will have to come back so I can check that everything is fine. If anything feels weird or your skin suddenly looks strange, call immediately.” Jihoon nodded and looked up to meet Taeil’s pretty eyes, his heart won the fight against his brain and before he could think about it the words already stumbled out of his mouth.
“SoIwantedtoaskifyou’dliketograbacoffeeafterworkmaybe”
Taeil blinked a few times trying to understand the waterfall of words. He laughed lightly and Jihoon was sure that his ears already caught fire from burning so hard. “I’m sorry I think you have to repeat that Jihoon, I didn’t really get that” Jihoon sighed while he looked at his feet twiddling with his fingers absently.
“I wanted to ask you, if you’d like to grab a coffee after you get off work” he didn’t dare to look into Taeil’s eyes, too scared the latter would laugh at him, telling him he was not interested.
“S-sure” Jihoon was surprised to hear the black haired answer and when he looked up he caught the faint glimpse of a blush on the others cheeks. He grinned and hopped off the chair, adoring the height difference between them.
“When do you get off work? I’ll pick you up” Jihoon offered and Taeil looked into his calendar quickly. “Around four” Jihoon nodded and said his goodbye to the smaller, a smile almost splitting his face when he left.
His new tattoo did still sting but he could care less about something like that, he had still two hours left until he would meet Taeil again. The mere thought of seeing Taeil again made his skin tingle and his toes curl.
But when he arrived at his apartment panic suddenly rose from the pit of his stomach, should he change his clothes? Maybe something nicer than his current outfit? Or would that be too much – after all they were just going to grab a coffee.

After some debating Jihoon decided to take a quick shower and style his hair so it wouldn’t be such a mess, a quick look at his watch told him that he had still enough time. He headed for the tattoo shop a little early but he busied himself with looking at the many pictures in the shops window thinking about getting another tattoo. Somehow Jiho and Taeil had changed his mind about tattoos and another one wouldn’t hurt, more likely only make his arms look better. And of course if he would get another tattoo he would get the chance to see Taeil again.
“Hey you’re already here” Taeil’s high pitched voice brought him back to reality and his smile only widened when he saw the smaller in an oversized black hoodie. It was mere self-restraint that he didn’t hug the life out of the other male, was it legal to look so cute?
“Yeah, I left a little too early do you still need to work? I can wait” Taeil shook his head and stepped closer to the taller. “No it’s okay, I’m done with work today. I finished my last client faster than I thought. Let’s go” Jihoon nodded happily and walked next to Taeil who returned a beautiful smile. The urge to grab Taeil’s hand was huge but Jihoon restrained himself, he didn’t want to scare the other off by going too far.

“So where are we going?” Jihoon asked instead, being curious about the others determined walk. “Actually I’m a little hungry so I thought maybe change grabbing a coffee into grabbing something to eat, if that’s okay with you – we can still grab a coffee if you want-“Jihoon waved a hand and smiled at the other “It’s okay. I’m totally fine with it, besides I’m hungry too. My treat” Taeil wanted to protest but Jihoon stopped him “I won’t argue about that – my treat!” Taeil huffed a little looking like a small puppy that tried to act up and Jihoon felt himself falling even harder for the other. They arrived at a small cozy restaurant not far away from Jihoons place and settled down in the back of it.
“This is really cute, I’m surprised I've never been here before” Jihoon said while looking around, taking in the beautiful restaurant. “Why? Do you live close?” Taeil asked, taking off his glasses and Jihoon was stunned that he found the other even more gorgeous without his glasses.
“Yeah, only a blog down the street.” Taeil’s eyes widened and he leaned a little towards Jihoon making him blush a little. “I don’t live far away from here too” They both told each other their street names realizing that they indeed only lived a few streets apart from each other.

Happily they ordered their food while they talked about a few basic things like which school they’ve visited, hobbies and music taste. Jihoon found out that he was a few years younger than Taeil, but he could have guessed already since the elder was working while he was still stuck in his last year of college.
“Enjoy college while you still can” Taeil said and Jihoon scoffed “But I want to work, I want to earn money. I’m so sick of college, I know I’ll have to work for the rest of my life and college is nothing compared to working. But honestly that’s exactly what I want, I don’t want to sit around, drink and wait till the last minute to start studying for my finals.” Jihoon explained while Taeil listened closely. Taeil seemed to be taken aback by Jihoons answer but a smile appeared on his face that grew with every passing second. “You’re a really fine guy Jihoon.”
Their food arrived and they both fell silent for a while being occupied with the tasty food. “This tastes amazing!” Jihoon beamed and Taeil smiled. “You want to try?” Jihoon asked sheepishly not meeting his gaze but Taeil nodded so he slowly put his food into Taeil’s waiting mouth, swallowing his own dirty thoughts. Taeil munched happily on Jihoons food while the younger tried to calm his raging heartbeat and furious blush.

They continued to chat happily until Taeil suddenly realized that it had already begun to get dark outside. “I’m sorry Jihoon but I have to head home now, I still have a lot of work waiting for me at home that I really have to finish today. It was so nice, I wish I had more time left” Jihoon smiled warmly although his heart clenched, he didn’t want the other to leave. “I can walk you home if you like, I don’t live far away as you know.” Jihoon was fidgeting with his hands again, not meeting the elders gaze, was he being too fast forward?  “Sure, that’d be great” Taeil beamed and Jihoons stomach made a few flip flops.

For a while they walked in silence next to each other, just enjoying the fresh breeze that blew through their hair. Jihoon felt so at peace in this moment, with Taeil by his side, the sun setting somewhere in the distance – he couldn’t be happier.
Except when Taeil suddenly looked up to him and asked: “Hey Jihoon are you free tomorrow? I’m having a day off and I’ve nothing planned”, Jihoon thought that he might explode from happiness. “Sure, I’m free what do you want to do?” Taeil chewed on his lower lip while thinking and Jihoon held a sigh back, this man was driving him crazy.
“Dunno. There is some kind of festival in town, I heard it is quite fun, you know a big fair, lots of food and stuff like that.” Jihoon nodded excitedly, he had already read the posters and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity to check it out. “Sounds great! I’ll pick you up, just text me when you want to go” Taeil looked up at him quizzically “but I don’t have your number” Jihoon fished his phone out of his jeans pocket and handed it Taeil.
Smooth move Jihoon, smooth move he thought himself while Taeil put his number in his contacts. A quick call and Taeil’s phone buzzed in his pocket.
“Now you have it.” Taeil smiled shyly and stopped in front of a white tall building. “That’s where I live” He stated and Jihoon looked at the nice building, gawking a little at the rich look. He himself was stuck in this ty place with Jiho that was nothing more than a grey hole. But at least it was cheap.
But this building was sure far out of his league and to be honest out of Taeil’s league too. “Wow it looks nice” Jihoon commented and Taeil sighed. “Yeah happy me, living with a best friend whose parents can afford such a nice apartment” Jihoon chuckled at Taeil’s puffed cheeks and furrowed brows.
“You don’t look to happy” Taeil let out an angry huff and shrugged his shoulders.
“Yeah well when you’re best friend is a noisy, and lazy head who doesn’t know the most basic things you end up being not only his mother but his cleaning lady too. Honestly that kid is such a mess” Jihoon laughed, Taeil’s little outbreak was more than adorable.
“I’m sorry for you” Jihoon said still a little chuckle in his tone and Taeil shrugged his shoulders. “I guess I got used to it – do you live alone?” Jihoon shook his head “I live with Jiho who is sadly as broken as I am” This time Taeil laughed and Jihoon drowned in the sound. “I have to go now Jihoon, get home save” Taeil said and Jihoon nodded feeling a little upset to leave the latter already.

 

 

“Whoa, what happened did you win the lottery or why are you smiling like that?” Jiho greeted him as Jihoon stepped into their small kitchen, smelling pizza in the oven. “No I did not win the lottery – but I took Taeil out for dinner and I got his phone number” Jihoon proudly announced and Jiho looked at him in disbelieve “no way” Jihoon nodded “We’re going to their fair tomorrow” Jiho started laughing and put a hand on his friends shoulder.
“Man, congratulations I didn’t expect you to have the balls to ask him out” Jihoon shrugged Jihos hand off and punched him against the shoulder. “Shut up, at least I can call it a date - something you never really had" Jiho usually brought back home some noisy girls that only stayed a night not much longer, Jiho wasn’t the type for long relationships and especially not one to make a lot of effort to get into their pant's (not that he really had to).
Jiho shrugged at Jihoons remark and opened the fridge to stare at its non existing content. “ we really have to go grocery shopping, we have literally nothing – wait did you eat my snacks again, I could swear I had something left yesterday!” Jihoon shook his head “You ate them this morning because we were out of milk and cereal…” Jiho huffed and closed the fridge again “ to be a student” he mumbled and crouched down to look at the pizza. “Well at least we have you my friend” he said dramatically while caressing the glass and Jihoon laughed “You are so strange”.
Jiho looked up and cocked an eyebrow “at least I’m not staring at my crush like he is the first human being I have ever seen” he retorted and Jihoon blushed not able to deny the fact that he had been shamelessly staring at Taeil.
Suddenly Jihoons phone buzzed, curiously he unlocked the screen to receive a message from Taeil, his finger tingled as he opened up the text message.  

From Taeil:
Got home save?

Jihoon smiled and quickly typed back a reply.

To Taeil:
Of course ;)

Had to fight off an evil villain, but now I’m back home.
What are you doing right now?

He chewed on his lip while he waited for Taeil reply, butterflies flying through his stomach at the speed of light. He almost jumped out of his skin as his phone buzzed in his hand again.

From Taeil:
That sounds good :D

I’m doing some chores – not really wanting to but having to...
What are you doing?

Jihoon smiled as he read Taeil’s text imagining the smaller puffing his cheeks in frustration while doing chores, hair a little tousled from running a hand through it several times and glasses slipped down the bridge of his nose. He could probably get lost only in the thought of Taeil but Jiho snapped him out of his thoughts with a slice of pizza that landed exactly in his face. “Hey what the-“ Jihoon complained while he grabbed a tissue cleaning the tomato sauce off his face. “I’d like to have your attention for one second dreamer boy. I talked to you for at least five minutes straight without the slightest reaction” Jiho scoffed and Jihoon rolled his eyes.
“What is it then?” Jiho looked at him with somewhat serious eyes, his mouth forming a thin line.
“I was asking you how serious you feel about Taeil. You really seem to like him and as you’re best friend for years I can say I have never seen you-” he made a hand gesture that captured Jihoons entire tall frame “like this before. You’re like a little kid on Christmas day”
Jihoon sighed and twiddled with his fingers, Taeil was different than the other people he was attracted to in the past. Usually it were man he met in clubs or bars nothing too serious at least not on their side. Jihoon had always wanted someone by his side, someone to love but usually it never ended that way. His last boyfriend only stayed about a week, having his fun but then he carried on while Jihoon was still very much in love.
But Taeil didn’t seem to be such a person, Jihoon was sure of that and he really wanted to make Taeil his. So when he looked up at Jihos eyes again he answered truthfully “I want him to be my boyfriend. I like him more than I have ever liked someone before” Jiho nodded satisfied and continued to eat his pizza.

To Taeil:
Listening to Jihos loud eating while he is wolfing down pizza and he’s not even sharing :(

Jihoon typed back and although Taeil answered almost immediately it felt like hours for him.          

From Taeil:
Didn’t you just eat a huge portion including some of my food too – and you’re still hungry? :’D

To Taeil:
I did but I’m a tall man with a big hunger – I get hungry again easily especially when someone is eating pizza in front of me ;)

From Taeil:
You are right you’re a giant!
Thankfully Kyung is decent enough to share – and if not I would probably just don’t do his laundry for two weeks as revenge hehe


To Taeil:
I’m not THAT tall, tall yes but not a giant – you’re just small ;D Is Kyung your lazy flatmate?

From Taeil:
I AM NOT SMALL (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
yes he is...

To Taeil:
I’m sorry don’t be mad at me!
Taeil?
Please don't be mad you're not small! I'm sorry!

(╥﹏╥)

From Taeil:
Fine I'll talk to you again
I’m still mad - just so you know!
But if you buy me some candy tomorrow, then maybe I can forgive you. Maybe.


To Taeil:
Prepare to be packed with candy and plushies!!!

Jihoon smiled as he imagined Taeil with a big lollipop and lots of candy in his hands, looking even cuter than he already did.

He was so exited about their upcoming date that he had a very hard time falling asleep. Throughout the evening they had been texting each other, just rambling about unimportant stuff, joking around. They had said their goodnights an hour ago but still Jihoon couldn't close one eye, his mind was filled with the memory of Taeils high pitched laugh that contrasted so much with his own, a perfect symphony. His gorgeous eyes, pouty lips and tiny frame. Jihoon sighed Taeil was so perfect in his eyes.

Jihoon slept in late the next morning because of his lack of sleep the last night, but the moment he opened his eyes he was on his feet.
He would go to out with Taeil!
His fingers tingled in delight as he rushed into the kitchen to make something for breakfast. Jiho, who was currently drinking his coffee groggily shook his head at his best friends behavior. Jihoon was usually no morning person, one reason why Jiho and Jihoon got along so well - because neither of them would talk a lot in the morning nor make any loud noises, they usually didn't make a lot in the morning in general. So it was kind of disturbing to see Jihoon this awake, smile so bright it was blinding and when he announced that he would go grocery shopping (on his free will) Jiho almost lost it. Whatever Taeil was doing to Jihoons mind, Jiho didn't know if it was good...

Unfortunately Jihoon had nothing to do after he was out filling their horribly empty fridge and dusty cupboards. He had changed his outfit twice, feeling somewhat conscious about everything he put on - would the black jeans make him look fat and that sweater he was wearing make his cheeks too chubby? In the end he made Jiho choose his outfit, trusting the elders fashion sense. Jiho had rolled his eyes so exaggerated Jihoon was surprised they didn't fall out of their socket - Jiho was a little too dramatic sometimes.
Time seemed to have stopped because Jihoon looked at his phone for what felt like the sixth time in two and a half minutes. They had decided that Jihoon would pick up Taeil around five in the afternoon. That was still another hour and thirteen minutes away and Jihoon was about to explode from nervousness. Not that it was their first date but their first one wasn't like a real one - right? This one was more like an official date...
Jihoon sighed, stopping himself from looking at his phone another time because it was honestly getting awkward. Why couldn't time speed up until he could leave the house? He groaned and slammed his head onto their kitchen table (which actually hurt quite a lot - not that he would admit that) making Jiho poke his head through the door frame.
"You okay?" Jihoon didn't lift his head to look at his best friends amused grin "no" he simply replied and continued to stare into their kitchen table. "Well, then I'm going to leave you and your nervousness alone" Jihoon groaned again, why must Jiho mention it? Immediately his stomach began to turn again, like a washing machine that had been , his nervousness would drive him insane he was 1000% sure. But the real question was, why was he so goddamn nervous at all - he had been out with Taeil already and a walk over the fair would be a lot more comfortable than the dinner they shared. So why body? Jihoon groaned another time.

Somehow magically time really passed and Jihoon was on his way to Taeil. Of course he was fifteen minutes early but he he thought he would go nuts if he stayed inside for another second and standing in front of Taeils building was so much better [sarcasm].
Jihoon played with his phone to keep himself from staring at various windows in hopes of maybe getting the chance to see the elder. Because that was honestly creepy! But after five minutes of candy crush and another two minutes of frustrating flappy bird Jihoon put his phone back into his pocket, he couldn't concentrate on the damn game. But as soon as he had put it away it started to buzz.

From Taeil
I can see you ¬.¬

Jihoon immediately scanned the windows but everything was as empty and calm as before.

From Taeil
Hehe wrong direction.

Jihoon turned around tolook  behind himself but there was no one. Suddenly there was a light tab on his shoulder and there was a Taeil with a grin on his face that was probably bigger that the cheshire cats'.
"I trolled you" the smaller said and Jihoon returned the grin. Without hesitation he pulled the elder into a big hug picking the small man up from the floor. He could hear Taeil gasp and felt his gasp around his neck tighten, it was like his heart was about to burst. With his cheeks red Jihoon let go of Taeil a grin still spread on his face. "Let's go" he said nudging lightly at Taeils arm who was still trying to fight down his furious blush.

The fair was amazing, there was so much to see and to try Jihoon felt like a little kid. He was so excited about all the booths with food and games to try out and happily Taeil was as exited as he was. They went through the mirror labyrinth running into mirrors and into each other several times (which Jihoon totally didn't mind), they went for two rounds of bumper car and many more but as Taeil wanted to go for a rollercoaster ride Jihoon quickly excused himself to go to the bathroom (because to be honest he was pretty scared of those kind of things).
Being totally stuffed with food, sweets and an enormous pile of plushies that Jihoon carried they settled down on a nearby park bench. Taeil stretched his legs while Jihoon gently put down the plushies next to them.
"Wow that was amazing" he sighed as he too stretched his legs, them being almost twice as long as Taeils. "Yeah, it was fantastic thanks Jihoonie!" Taeil beamed and Jihoon blushed at his nickname. Taeil was next to him smiling brighter than the sun and Jihoon felt like fainting. How could one person fall so hard for someone he barely knew?
"I have to thank you for this amazing day - it was you who came up with the idea, right?" Jihoon said and Taeil thought about that for a while. "That's true" he admitted "But if you wouldn't have asked me out in the first place we wouldn't have had such a nice day" now Jihoon was blushing - not that Taeils words weren't true but just hearing the words "asked me out" from Taeils lips made it all so much more real. Taeil was aware that this wasn't just some hanging out with a friend but that Jihoon took interest in him and that was something that made Jihoons almost explode from happiness. This really was a date for both sides.
Somewhere in between endless talking about food, fairs and other cool stuff Jihoons arm had sneaked over Taeils shoulders and the elder had scooted even closer than he already had been since it had already gotten a little chilly. Jihoons heart was racing at the speed of light and he was sure that if he wouldn't be careful it might burst out of his ribcage.
But with the time it got more and more cold and even though Jihoon had offered his jacket twice Taeil denied saying he didn't want the younger to catch a cold. So they headed home, Jihoon almost couldn't hide his disappointment.
They stopped in front of Taeils apartment again and Taeil flashed Jihoon the prettiest smile he had ever seen. "We definitely have to do that again!" He cheered and Jihoon could do nothing but agree.
"Or we can go to the zoo" Taeil suggested but suddenly hesitated and added a "if you like" and Jihoon broke out in a huge smile "nothing more than that Taeilie" Taeil blushed and twiddled with one of the many plushies in his hands. Jihoon sighed he really didn't want to leave now, but he knew he had to he didn't want to rush things. "Well I think that's it for today - I can only agree that today was such a wonderful day and I really hope we can repeat something like this again soon" Taeil smiled at Jihoons statement and Jihoon handed him the pile of plushies he was carrying.
It took a moment for him to realize the pair of lips on his cheek and the moment he realized it they were already gone. Still in his leaned forward position he stared at a flaring red faced Taeil that looked down on his feet instead. "Yeah- well, bye Jihoon see you soon" the elder mumbled and rushed his way towards the door. But instead of swiftly pulling out his keys and escaping through the door, all the plushies were blocking Taeil actions leaving him helplessly exposed to Jihoon while he was trying to get his keys out of his pocket without dropping the everything. It was a hilarious sight and if Jihoon wasn't still in total shock he would have probably laughed pretty hard. But Taeil just kissed him on his cheek!
Suddenly his mind sprung into action and he made his way over to the beet red Taeil who refused to even look into his direction. "Let me help you" Jihoon said calmly trying to hide the amusement in his tone, he easily grabbed Taeils key and opened the door .
"Thanks" Taeil mumbled still refusing to look at him, so Jihoon lifted his chin giving him no other option than to look straight into his eyes. "Goodnight Taeil, sleep well" and with that he leaned in closer and planted a kiss on the others incredibly soft cheek like the elder did before.
God he wanted to kiss Taeil more but instead he pulled away and admired the flushed look on Taeils face. Then he let go and waved at the smaller as a last goodbye for the night.

With butterflies in his stomach and a huge smile on his face Jihoon made his way back home.
Looking forward to meet the man again that captured his heart.

 


AHAHAHAH! OMG This is so ing long I am not even sorry! 5.7k muhahahaha
There you have it - it's dooone it took me so damn long and I don't even know why... I'm sorry! I really am okay? Don't be mad

I hope you enjoyed this and made it to the end :D
I know I sometimes ramble too much, too much details and stuff but ahh I just can't help it.

Leave a comment

x Leo

 

PS: I'm always open for ideas for a sequel so if you have a good idea - TELL ME!