Final.

Lucky Strike*

It has been 3 months since they tied the knot together, having their names entitled as Mr and Mrs Kang. Sadly, they both were still glued on stage 1. It was simply because he’s too awkward to start first and she’s too shy to open up a little. However, there’s no doubt that they did have those fluttering and fuzzy feelings towards each other.

Having a cute yet alluring wife sure gave Gary blue balls once in a blue moon. Ever since the day he accidentally saw JiHyo only with her towel on that morning, the beast inside him was tempting to leash out from the cage. The image of his petite wife, her tempting body glistening from the beads of water stayed on his mind, replaying whenever he saw her. He knew it right then, he needed a stronger self-control.

Today, Gary needs to wake up earlier than usual despite the fact that today is Friday and it’s his birthday. Having an early meeting is sure a pain in the , but as the CEO of LeeSsang Company, he needs to be there before everyone else. It is 8 o’clock sharp when he walks out from the walk-in closet. He catches a glimpse of his wife, sleeping soundly on their bed. It is a bit weird that it has been his routine to move her from the sofa to the bed every night. Ever since they are married, they never actually sleep on their bed together. JiHyo always fall asleep on the sofa as she is waiting for Gary’s return. Sadly for her, he always comes home late and leaves early for work. Thus makes Gary always moving her to the bed while he sleeps on the sofa and seldom for them to see each other in the morning. 

The longing to stay a little bit longer to steal few glances of his wife’s adorable sleeping face is unbearable but he needs to leave soon. Taking his briefcase in hand, he sighs and head his way out. ‘At least I get to see her for a while today. It’s enough to let me go through this hectic day ahead,’ Gary thinks as he drives his BMW out from the garage.

Ten minutes later, JiHyo stirs in her sleep and slowly her eyes flutters open. Sitting up herself from the bed, she stretches her arms out and sighs to herself. ‘He left already’ she frowns at the thought. “It’s okay JiHyo. You can drop by today and ask him to eat lunch together,” she tells herself as she gets off the bed and makes her way to the bathroom. Last night, while waiting for Gary, JiHyo has planned something special for his birthday. She wanted to wake up early for him and prepare him a breakfast since tomorrow is his special day. She also wanted to grab lunch together with him and go on a dinner date together. Unluckily, her plans didn’t go as well as she thought it would be.

After she is done showering, she puts on her towel and dries her hair. She walks her way to the walk-in closet she shares with her husband, picks up her undergarments, a flowery summer dress, and a pair of vans shoes. With a light make up on, she is ready to drop by to his company looking gorgeous effortlessly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she reaches the building receptionist, a woman wearing a grey blouse with a matching black pencil skirt greets her with a wide smile. Everyone in LeeSsang Company knows JiHyo, apparently, she is known by the name Mrs Kang. Replying the woman with a sweet smile, just when JiHyo is about to ask her where is Gary, the woman cuts her off, “Mr Kang is in his office. He just finished his meeting.” Mong JiHyo makes an appearance for a split second before JiHyo snaps out of it and smiles again with a cheerful “Thank you.”

On her way to the elevator, she meets Gil, one of LeeSsang’s directors under Gary. She bows her head slightly and smiles. Gil bows back and says, “Looking lovely Mrs Kang. I’m sure Mr Kang will be excited to see you,” teasing his boss’ wife. JiHyo’s cheeks turn pinkish, making her look even cuter. She lets out a giggle and shyly says “Thank you Gill-ssi.” They soon reach 11th floor, where Gary’s office is located. “Mr Kang’s office is at the end of this left corner. I’m heading the opposite way. Have a good day Mrs Kang,” Gil says politely, bows his head then leaves with a polite smile. JiHyo makes her way and reaches Gary’s office in no time. Feeling nervous and excited, she knocks on the wooden door in front of her.

Hearing faint knocks on his door, he glance up from his desk before continues drowning himself on the papers in front of him while saying “Come in” in a firm, business like voice. The door opens quietly as JiHyo peaks her head through the gap. Once she sees him seating on his chair, concentration masking his face, she almost backs out. Afraid she might disturb him but she pushes her gut to enter his office anyway. Clearing to get his attention to her, she then voices out a shy, “Hey.”

He tears his focus away from the stacks of document in front of him once again as he looks up when he hears her ‘hey’. He abruptly stands up, almost knocking his office table on the way. “Hey,” he replies her in breathless voice as he is in a daze. A little confuse founding his wife is in his office. He is clearly checking his fine wife out, not even bothering to hide the fact either. ‘Damn she looks so cute,’ his mind speaks as it states the obvious. Seeing her husband examining her from the top, to the bottom and back to the top, she feels her heart drumming faster and a certain heat make its way to her already pink cheeks.

“A-Are you busy Gary-ssi? Did I interrupt you in a middle of something?” she stutters her words out due to her nervousness. ‘Oh My God! Why did I stutter?’ she screams inside while biting her lips unconsciously. He chuckles at her cuteness. “It’s okay. You didn’t really interrupt big time. I am quite busy but it’s fine. What brings you here?” he replies her charmingly. She lowers her head down, a little timid, then shyly asks, “Do you want to grab some lunch with me Gary-ssi?”

His heart stops a beat or two hearing the question she asks him. Is he dreaming? That’s the first time ever he is going to have a lunch with her and why the hell on earth will he say no right? ‘YES!! OF COURSE!! I WOULD LOVE TOO!!’ shouts his inner self but reality is a cruel and we all know that. He sighs to himself. With an apologetic smile he answers, “I’m sorry JiHyo-ssi. I still have a meeting after this and I will be having a business lunch with the CEO of QUAN Company. I’m really sorry,” his voice coats in sadness.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry,” she answers almost immediately, panic attacking her as she felt a little guilty. “It’s my fault anyway. I didn’t know you are still busy and I just went asking like that. Its fine…” she keeps mumbling sorry here and there, trying to hide her disappointment. She takes a breath, looks at him in the eye and smile, “Then I think I should head home. Sorry for interrupting Gary-ssi. Please don’t tire yourself too much okay? I-I will be on my way,” she then turns around and grabs the door knob.

 

As she swings the door open, he reaches for her other hand, holding it gently, unconsciously sneaking its way and lacing his with her delicate fingers. She turns her head around and sees him smiling affectionately at her before saying, “Let me send you until the front door.” She blinks her eyes as her heart goes through another round of racing wave due to his sudden action. She blushes again and somehow her disappointment disappear bits by bits.

All the way from his office down till they reach the front door, he holds her hand still, finding comfort and certainty in between their intertwine fingers. Realising that she takes taxi all the way from their house to his company, he stops her from calling a taxi and quickly takes his phone out and calls his company’s driver, ordering him to send his wife safely back home. She feels warmth overtaking her heart at her husband’s gentlemanliness.  She falls for him, for sure and no doubt, all over again.

Moments later, a black elegant car makes an appearance in front of the couple. As JiHyo is seated in the backseat of the car, ready to head home, he sternly says to the driver to drive safely, making sure she won’t be harmed in any way. She giggles at his words and open the window then calls Gary’s name softly, signalling him to come to her side. He moves towards her side and leans his head in. With no warning, he feels a soft pair of lips having a contact with his cheek. It happens so sudden that he takes a step back, turns his head, facing her with his eyes blinking twice following with an almost inaudible “…what?”

She smiles sweetly with a tint of pink colouring her cheeks, “Thank you for your concern. Don’t worry, I will be fine. I will see you at home Gary-ssi,” then she waves a shy goodbye. The car makes its way and leaves the CEO behind, still unable to recover from the bold move his wife does to him. Couple of millisecond later, a wide goofy smile is spreading on him from ear to ear. Happiness shines out from his face, his heart swimming with joy. Stepping his way back lightly, he wishes that time will tick faster so that he could go home sooner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 5 hours meeting is finally coming to an end and it goes by smoothly thanks to Gary’s good mood and his fluent speaking skills. Ha DongHoon, or when there’s only the two of them he goes by his nickname, HaHa, the CEO of QUAN Company, is no other that Gary’s very own best friend. They have known each other for almost as long as they live. The two talk their way to Gary’s office as they just need to sign the contract for the upcoming project of collaboration their newest product.

“It should be somewhere here. Hold on, let me search for it,” says Gary as they reach his office. HaHa makes his way to the owner’s office couch and plops himself comfortably. “Don’t need to rush hyung, it’s just a damn paper. We both are the CEO, without that paper, the project is going to proceed anyway. Come on, drop the formality and let’s head for some drinks! It’s your birthday today! We can call Jaesuk hyung, SukJin hyung, JongKook hyung, and KwangSoo too!” HaHa says excitedly as he mentions their friends which are also Gary’s groomsmen.

Gary smiles as he found the paper and hands it to HaHa. “I think I will pass. I’ve got somebody waiting for me back home.” Gary smiles wider at the thought of seeing JiHyo waiting for him tonight. Today is a special day for him and that makes his happiness double up. “I see,” HaHa gives Gary an unknowing smile that hides thousands meaning behind it. “Okay then. Have fun hyung! It’s safe to say that I will see a mini Kang Gary or mini JiHyo-ssi soon right?” HaHa says teasingly, making Gary’s face heated up by his dongsaeng’s statement. HaHa laughs at his hyung’s boyish reaction. He gives his hyung a friendly pat on the back and walks out from the office, bringing the contract paper in hand with a smirk flashing on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is already 6.30pm when he reaches his house. He is happy. Not only because he gets to see her soon, but also because for the first time in forever, he finally gets to get off work early. To be exact, get off work, 5 HOURS EARLY. He parks his car in the garage, locks it and reaches for his key. He unlocks the door and enters the house gleefully despite the fact that he’s tired as hell. He can hear the sound of the water running down from the bathroom in their bedroom, indicating that his wife is occupying it.

He walks his way to their bedroom, places his briefcase on the table, takes off his suit and put it inside the laundry basket beside his wife’s vanity. He then head off to their walk-in closet. She is still having a shower and unaware that her husband is home.  While he is searching for his wifebeater, he hears the running water stops and someone humming faintly. ‘She must be done,’ he thinks as he continues searching.

JiHyo puts her towel on and steps out from the bathroom. She makes her way to the walk-in closet, still doesn’t know the fact that her husband is home. Only when she is inside the walk-in closet and sees him there, in the middle of looking for something, she realises that he’s back. Her humming stops due to a shock as she grips her towel around her tighter. Hearing the humming stops, Gary turns his head and he swears his heart skips a beat or two before beating loudly against his chest as he sees his half dry wife, again. 

 

They stand there for god good seconds before she speaks up, “Umm…You’re...Home…” her face is blushing madly realising her being in front of him only with her towel on! “Erm…Yeah,” he answers shortly, eyes looking anywhere but her as he tries to hide his red tomato face. There is a pause again before she brings her hand up and shyly points her finger towards him. “You still have your tie on tight,” she said trying to remove the awkwardness away. “O-Oh! Really? I-I must have forgot to remove it just now,” he stutters his words as he nervously loosening his tie while his mind sternly says ‘Calm down, calm down. And control yourself, Gary. Remember SELF-CONTROL!’ 

She is embarrassed, but she can’t help to giggle at his cute, nervous reaction. With guts out of nowhere, she walks towards him while he’s still looking down on his now even tighter tie, resulting from his fumbling hands and his nervousness. She touches his hands softly and says, “I’ll do it.” He looks at her in a daze and let his hands down. While her hand is fumbling with his tie, loosening its knot, he can’t help himself to check her out for the second time today. His heart is as chaotic as a circus right now and the beast inside him is chewing the wall of his self-control down bite by bite.

With her being close to him, he couldn’t skip to notice her white milky skin under the dim closet’s light. The sweet scent of her shampoo is overtaking his sanity slowly but surely. Her luscious body, her petite frame, everything, is drawing him near the edge. He closes his eyes, trying to build the half-bitten self-control wall brick by brick. “There you go,” her sweet voice makes his eyes snap open in a second, awakening the half-tame beast again.

JiHyo is about to excuse herself to get some clothes when Gary suddenly sneaks his arm to her waist, steadying her on her position as his body moves by itself, ignoring the owner’s will. She blinks her eyes as she looks at him. He too is looking at her straight in the eye. There is something in his gaze that she has never seen before and that something makes her heart beats faster and faster for sure, sending electric pulses around her body. 

Still starring at each other, Gary says something that makes her face heated up once again, her heart thumping even faster. “Can you help me my shirt?” he asks her with a great intensity through his gaze and his deep, low voice lacing his question making it sounds like an order instead. As if she is being hypnotised, JiHyo brings her hands up slowly towards his buttoned shirt, with a stuttering ‘okay’ following her action.

First button.

He is still looking at her, but different things are being shown within his gaze. Longing. Love. Needs. Hunger. Lust.

Second button.

His grip on her waist tighten as he pulls her closer to him, catching her off guard, making her jump a bit by his sudden act.

Third button.

Her scents filling the air surround him in a blink of an eye, intoxicating his senses, arousing the man in him. That breaks his last strain of sanity. His mind is no longer in his control as the beast inside him eats the last bite of his self-control, swallowing it down as his hormones goes for a roller coaster ride inside him.

Fourth button.

He can no longer stop himself, he needs her. Right now.

Fifth button.

 He leans his head closer to her. He makes his way to her neck, deeply inhaling her scent. He traces her neckline with butterfly kisses, making her shudder from the weightless touch of his soft lips against her neck.

“Ga-Gary-ssi-”

“Oppa." He cuts her off as he breathe his words her on her neck, his voice hoarse and deep, “Call me Gary oppa. No more Gary-ssi.” His hot breath against her damp neck makes her feels tiny sparks of amenity.

“Op-Oppa…,” she breathes her words, half , making his mind goes even crazier. Her sweet voice is like a drug to him. Addictive. He wants to hear it again. He needs to hear it again.

He goes down to her collar bone, still giving butterfly kisses until he hears her soft moan escape . He smirks, praising himself knowing that he does a good job giving her a taste of pleasure.  He makes his way up to her neck one more time, this time on several spots on it, slowly marking her his.

She can feel her knees’ go weak due to his kisses and she can no longer supress her moans. She moans softly, biting her lips in between to make sure that it is not too loud. He chuckles between his kisses, finding it extremely adorable for her trying to tone down her moan.

He brings his head up, cups her head with his free hand and smiles sweetly at her. He looks at her, with eyes full of admiration, love, lust, everything that he feels for her. He won’t back down now, nor that will he hold back. She’s his and his only.

His lips are desperate to tell her how much he wants her as it speaks a language that only her lips could understand. He brushes his thumb against her soft, pinkish lips before gently putting his on it. He kisses her gradually and tenderly, pouring it with great affection, giving her hints that he loves her through his kiss. He pulls her even closer to him, as she responds to his kiss, giving equal tenderness for each time their lips lock.

The mild kiss soon turns into a wild one. He kisses her like her lips are air and he needs to breathe. He her bottom lip, asking permission to take their kiss to the next level. She parts her lips lightly, teasing him unintentionally. The need to feel her tongue against his makes him impatient. He trails his resting hand down from her cheek to her back, lightly drawing a line on it, making her gasps in return. He takes the chance to slips his tongue into her wet cavern, immediately taking leads for their wrestling tongues. Kissing him passionately gives her absolute vision of pure ecstasy. She wraps her arms around his neck. One’s hooking on his nape while the other found its way to his black hair, tangling it with his soft strands sending even more pleasure through her fingers.

Not being able to keep his hand still, he caresses her back slowly, unconsciously loosening the towel on her little by little. Without her realising, she bites on his lower lips, causing his mind goes loco. Frustration soon gets into him once again and in a flash; he scoops her up, carrying her bridal style as he makes his way out from the closet to their bed. With their tongue still battling, he puts her on their bed gently. Soon, they break the kiss away as they need to fill their lungs with their oxygen supply. He puts his head on her, connecting their foreheads. Still panting hard, they both somehow break into laughter.

He keeps his eyes shut, still unable to recover from the bliss of cloud nine while she still gives out light giggles beneath him, the sound of it soothing his mind a bit. Pulling himself up a bit he looks at her before muttering the words he is dying to say to her. With a deep voice, “I love you,” he says while looking at her beautiful brown orbs, losing himself in there. She looks at him, mesmerised by his voice, as it showers her with love and joy. She can feel it clear, his love for her as he says it out. “I love you too, oppa, and...Happy birthday,” she replies his confession as she smiles lovingly at him.

He smiles back at her and dive in for another make out session. She gladly joins him and they joyfully continue what they started. Realising that he is going to pop her cherry, he pampers her with affections, being as gentle as he can. As the night is getting darker, JiHyo is turning into a hot mess thanks to Gary. The room is now filled with the sound of love making as the two indulge themselves into the endless pleasure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning comes by and the sunlight shyly peeks through the gap of the lovers’ window, awakening the man in the room. He squints his eyes before opening them as he adjusts his vision. He feels her stirs in her sleep on his chest. His arms automatically wraps around her, pulling her even closer if that’s possible. She snuggles closer to his warmth and slowly flutters her eyes open. 

“Morning,” she mumbles against his chest. “Morning milady,” Gary says with his bed voice while burying his face in her hair. She smiles at the word milady and props her head up on his chest. “Milady?” she repeats and giggles as he leans down to kiss her head before saying, “Yes.”

She sits up, bringing the blanket along covering her body. She blushes as her head goes on a trip down the memory lane, replaying what happened last night, acknowledging it as a night to remember. As one of their memorable history together. He chuckles when he sees her covering her face due to embarrassment. As her back is facing him, he smirks as he can see all the love bites he gave her last night. Slowly sitting up on the bed, he brushes her hair to one side, exposing another sets of those painted on her nape and neck. He can’t help but feel proud at them marks he gives her.

Feeling his hand brushing against her nape, JiHyo's face becomes redder as it reminds her of his touch all over her last night. She turns her head slightly, trying to steal a glance on him with the blanket covering half of her crimson face. She can see some reddish marks on his chest and neck. Her face heats up and JiHyo is positive that her face is now beet red. He smiles widely when he sees his precious wife’s blushing face. ‘She’s just too damn cute,’ he says to himself before giving light kisses on her shoulder and hug her from behind. She leans on him as she loves the feeling of him against her. Their eyes meet and both smiles lovingly and shyly at each other with Gary having a single thought cross his mind, ‘My lucky strike. She’s definitely my lucky strike.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Side story)

JiHyo blinks twice, still unable to believe the two lines showing on the kit in front of her. She blinks for another couple of times, making sure that the two lines are still there, not disappearing each time she blinks. Now everything makes sense. Her week late period, her upset stomach and vomiting in the morning for two weeks now, her sudden crave of ice cream now and then, she finally gets those puzzling situation. A tear of joy slips out from one of her eyes as she smiles widely. She can’t wait for her husband’s return to inform him the pleasant news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary has been even busier since the past two months as LeeSsang collaboration with the Quan has started. He does know about his wife’s hardships and he’s worried as hell about it, but he doesn’t actually know that she’s having a mini Kang inside her. Glancing at his watch then and now, he sighs, knowing that is still 5 more hours till he can see his lovely wife again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock on his car is showing 10.33pm as Gary parks his BMW in his garage. Taking a plastic bag containing a few medicines for his wife, he enters the house with exhaustion filling him. Once he sees JiHyo sitting on the sofa, reading a book while waiting for him, a light smile immediately spreading on his face. “MongJi?” he calls out her name sweetly. She looks up to the source of the familiar voice calling her name, beaming instantly when she sees the face she has been waiting to see the whole day.

“Oppa! You’re home,” she says enthusiastically as she walks towards him. He gives her a quick hug then kisses the top of her head before giving her the plastic bag, the proof of his concern. She looks down at the plastic bag blankly, somehow feeling her heart warming up by his affection and care towards her. She lets out a set of sweet laugh while he stares down at her, a little bit confuse that she suddenly chortles around. She glances up to meet his curious eyes as she places her hand on his then pull him with her, leading him towards their bedroom.

As they reach their bedroom, still holding each other’s hand, JiHyo hurries her steps to her vanity, dragging Gary along the way. She then sits herself comfortably on the vanity’s chair, facing the mirror. She lets go of Gary’s hand and reaches a box full of hair ties in front of her and takes one randomly. Facing him gleefully, JiHyo pass the hair tie to him. “Oppa, can you help me to tie my hair?” she asks him while smiling with eyes full of anticipation.

Confusion is still having Gary fully, but despite that, he obeys his wife anyway. Taking the hair tie from her and the comb from vanity, he begins to tie her hair. He combs her silky smooth hair carefully, not wanting to hurt her. As he is done tying her hair in to a ponytail, he looks at her from the mirror's reflection, still bewilder by his wife’s demand. JiHyo turns her head left and right, satisfied with her husband's neat work. She can see him still blurry in mind and chuckles as she sees his lost puppy state. “What was that for?” he asks her, still feeling a little muzzy by her chuckles. JiHyo turns around and stands up, facing him as she reaches for his tie. She fumbles her fingers with it, untying the knot while saying, “Well, in case it’s a girl.”

It took him exactly 3 seconds before Gary shot an intense glare at his wife, blinking twice or thrice, afraid that he mishears his wife’s sentence. She looks up at him, a wide grin stretching out from her, somehow indirectly telling him that he didn’t hear her wrongly. A mixture of great shock and happiness is clearly shown by his face as his eyes sparkles with excitement, joy and bliss. “Wait what??!!?? Does that mean??!!?? So you’re…-Oh my god! JiHyo-ah!!” he exclaims in delight and hugs his petite wife tightly. JiHyo laughs and hugs her husband just as tight, her smile never leaving her face. Gary can feel all his exhaustion and worries drains away in snap of a finger. He twirls his wife around, earning a couple of squirms and giggles from the lady.

He puts her down and kisses her forehead before excusing himself from her, looking for his phone eagerly to quickly tell the big news to his parents. Although JiHyo’s cheeks are hurting from too much smiling and giggling, she can’t help but to let another round of those escape from her as she looks at her adorkable husband, talking excitedly like a child to his mother on the phone, saying that he will be a father soon.

She strides her way towards Gary and hugs him from behind, startling him a tiny bit before pulling him closer to her. He smiles at her action and put his free arm on hers around his torso. She feels blessed, thinking that nothing feels more right than this very moment. She closes her eyes as a thought cross her mind, ‘I’m so lucky to have someone like him as a husband and a father of my child. He’s definitely my lucky strike.’