Our finale

Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He parked his car on the roadside.

“I’m back! Finally, it’s been 13 years since then.” Inhaling the fresh air, Luhan felt refreshed.

His home town looks the same. Nothing’s change, the bakery is still there, the playground looks new with its new painted see-saw, swings and monkey bars  but still the same, his neighbors aged a bit yet still friendly and nice.

Walking three blocks more, he sees Minseok’s house besides their old abandoned house. Approaching its porch, he smiles to himself. After years of waiting and hoping he’ll going to see Minseok again. Checking his face in the window, he sighed contentedly. He knocks on the door and waits patiently for someone to open it. He is greeted by a mid-30’s lady.

“Hello! Is Kim Minseok there?” he asks the lady

“Oh. Are you Luhan? Please come inside.” He nods, thanking the lady.

“I’m Sojin. Park Sojin.” gesturing Luhan to sit.

“It’s nice to meet you Luhan. Here have some tea.”

“It’s nice to meet you too Sojin noona. Did Minseok tell you my name?”

“Yes, and Luhan, Minseok and his family are not here. They moved out about 2 years ago.”

“2 years ago? Why?” she just shrugged.

“He said if someone is looking for him tell that guy that the jar is still there in the garden.”

Oh the jar, maybe he opened it before he left. “Uh noona can I go to the garden?” she nods and handling him a shovel. ”Thank you.”

He hurriedly goes to the garden. The plant they planted back then grow into a big tree shading the other plants. Remembering that day a smile creeps on him.  And Luhan spotted the rock, looking small beside the big tree. He carried the heavy rock to the side and dugs out the jar. At last he reached the jar that is covered in soil.

Getting a rug, he wipes the jar and an engraved writings showed to him.

“2972012”“What is this? Is this his telephone number?” questioning himself.

Putting the soil and the rock back to its place, Luhan took the jar, thanking Sojin and drives back to the city where he checked in for a while.

 

Luhan

After cleaning myself, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter