Talk

Please talk!

"Joonmyun!" Jongdae shouted panting from running up the stairs after the leader of EXO. Jongdae stepped inside the dorm just as their shared room closed. He hurried to knock on before opening. Yes, he still have manners. Even though it actually also was his room.

 

"Hyung can I enter?" He asked with hope in his voice. There was no answer. He pulled down the handle just to realize that the damn door was locked.

 

"Joonmyun hyung~" he whined. Why was the boy even mad at him in the first place? Did he say something wrong?

 

He looked back at their last conversation before getting more confused. He hadn't said anything that on a point could harm him or make him mad...

 

He pressed his back against the door and sat down.

 

"Why are you ignoring me?" His hands formed a cup and he buried his face in them.

 

"You got a problem bro?" Chanyeol came by asking.

 

"Joonmyun hyung doesn't speak to me. And he locked me out," Jongdae pouted. All the members had been so happy that day because of their first shooting for Showtime.

 

"What did you do?" Chanyeol asked and slid down next to him.

 

"I don't know! Right after we thanked everyone he hurried to the van and sat down beside Kris and Minseok. And as soon as we arrived, he ran all the way to our room with me trailing behind him."

 

"Let him be. He's going to talk about it when he's ready, okay? Now come with us to the living room we're celebrating!" Chanyeol smiled sheepish and patted his shoulder. Jongdae nodded and gave one more look at the door before following suite to the living room.

 

When they came the boys were already eating and drinking. Jongdae sat down silently next to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo poked Jongdae in the side, "where's Joonmyun hyung?"

 

"In his room," he said fumbling with his fingers. What was fun when his favourite hyung wasn't there. When his favourite hyung wasn't talking to him. No fun. At all.

 

"Want a drink Jongdae?" Luhan asked. He shook his head as an answer. The odd change in his behavior had been noticed by all the members now. But they talked further, letting the boy in his own thoughts.

 

Should he text Joonmyun? What if he apologised? No. He wouldn't know what he would be apologising for, and that would be weird. . What if Joonmyun never spoke to him ever again!? Oh he needed to send a text right now.

 

He pulled his phone up and started typing.

 

Jongdae: Can't you please tell me what you are upset about?

 

He waited 21 minutes for a reply, before sending a new.

 

Jongdae: You know we sleep in the same room right?

 

Joonmyun. He was the leader, the one who kept rambling about facing your problems instead of ignoring them. What a great prototype.

 

Two hours later the most of of the members had gotten drunk while he only had drunk one glass. A few of the drunk ones sleept on the floor. And also a really red faced Minseok with a Luhan whispering something to him. The youngest of the two stood up and pulled the other with him. Ew. He looked around after a non-drunk person, which... he couldn't find in the living room. Boring.

 

He walked back towards his room but stopped when he heard a low moan. Jongdae tiptoed over to one of the nearby doors.

 

"Luhan not on my neck! It will be visible," Minseok whined.

 

"But I want everyone to know that you're mine baozi!" G-r-o-s-s. He felt like throwing up. He hurried away and made a mental note to talk with them tomorrow.

 

Jongdae pulled down the handle, but it was still locked.

 

"Joonmyun hyung you better not be sleeping!" He yelled. There was still no answer. What is wrong with him? Why can't he man up and face Jongdae? He acts like a six years old.

 

Joonmyun: I'm not.

 

Jongdae saw the text and whined, "then let me in!"

 

Joonmyun: No.

 

Well that was an improving? He somehow talked to him now.

 

"Please speak to me," Jongdae sighed. He was so tired. Why did he have to deal with this?

 

Joonmyun: Why?

 

Aish!

 

"Because this is frustrating! Not to get told what you did wrong. But you think you did something, cause obviously you wouldn't be mad at me for nothing, I hope," he pulled in his hair, "you know one time a wise man told me "face your problems, don't hide from them and ignore them."

 

The door clicked open and Jongdae hurried inside before Joonmyun could change his mind.

 

Joonmyun had red puffy eyes, and it looked like he had cried non-stop since they got home. Jongdae didn't think one more thought before pulling the other into a hug. The other started crying again and tried pushing him away.

 

"Hyung what's wrong? You can tell me," he asked looking into his leaders eyes.

 

"You'll think I'm an idiot," Joonmyun chocked, and wow, Jongdae had missed that voice even though it only had been three hours since he heard it last.

 

"No I don't. I promise. I'm an idiot all the time. Specially if I'm the one making you cry, I really hate seeing you cry," Jongdae made a tiny smile and brushed Joonmyuns tears away with his thumbs.

 

"Y-you said S-sehun was the most h-h-handsome," Joonmyun calmed down. Jongdae almost laughed, he had thought it would have been way more worse.

 

"That's why you won't speak to me? Wait... are you jealous Kim Joonmyun?" He widened his eyes. Joonmyun nodded cutely.

 

"You are the handsomest person I know. I just thought it would be too boring if all of us just said the person who said us. I'm the idiot. Sorry."

 

"Really? I'm more handsome than Sehun?" Joonmyun asked happily.

 

"Yes."

 

"More handsome than Kris and Sehun compared?" He asked with hope shining from his eyes.

 

"Yes," Jongdae nodded smiling like the idiot he was. It was a lame reason why Joonmyun cried but it hurted him to know that he had caused it.

 

Just in that moment Jongdae realised something.

 

He leaned over to kiss his hyung but Joonmyun took his hand over his lips. Jongdae heisted but moved further and kissed his hand.

 

"Do you really like me?" Joonmyun asked flushed.

 

"I'm afraid that I love you," he said and looked him in the eyes again.

 

"Then you may continue," Joonmyun smiled before Jongdae slowly kissed him all nice and warm.

 

"Have you been drinking?" He narrowed his eyes.

 

"Only one glass! The other passed out on the floor after drinking like 10 and I'm pretty sure we're not the only couple," Jongdae rushed to tell.

 

"What!? I'm gonna whip their asses!" Joonmyun ran out the door, before running back again, "who's a couple?"

 

"Minseok and Luhan. I think they had ."

 

"It better not be unprotected!" He said before running off again.