final.

Jealousy.

"What's gotten into you?" 

 

Myungsoo continued ignoring his best friend, who was exceptionally pissed off and confused, and turned his back against him.

 

"Myungsoo, you're being impossible!" Sungyeol shrieked, clearly frustrated by Myungsoo's childish behaviour.

 

"Then leave," Myungsoo muttered, arms crossed over his chest, eyebrows knitted into a deep frown. 

 

Sungyeol let out a loud sigh as he slowly took a step towards Myungsoo. As if on instinct, Myungsoo took a step back, his stubborn back still facing Sungyeol. 

 

Sungyeol groaned, fingers messing his perfectly-styled hair in frustration. He was on the verge of giving up, so close to leaving Myungsoo alone in the lonely, dark streets far, far away from their dorm. Except, he couldn't, he just couldn't. 

 

"Myungsoo," Sungyeol started, slowly, "what's wrong? Why are you being so cold to me?" 

 

Sure, Myungsoo and Sungyeol had fought, many, many times. Of course, they beat each other up multiple times. And this wasn't the first time Myungsoo refused to talk to Sungyeol, even though their arguement was over something as minor as wearing each others' underwear. 

 

But this time, it was different. Myungsoo didn't just glare at him, he stomped off the set. Myungsoo didn't just shout at him, he pushed Sungyeol, hard enough that Sungyeol landed on the ground with a loud thump. 

 

"Go away," Myungsoo finally responded, his voice shivered, and it wasn't just due to the cold, stirring wind.

 

Sungyeol pursed his lips into a thin line, determination shining in his eyes. He took a few steps towards Myungsoo, and with every step he took, Myungsoo took one step forward as well. Sungyeol quickened his steps, until he was directly behind Myungsoo. In one swift movement, he wrapped his cold fingers around Myungsoo's wrist, not letting Myungsoo walk any further. 

 

"Let go of me," Myungsoo muttered, trying his best to pry Sungyeol's fingers off his wrist. 

 

"Not until you tell me what I did wrong," Sungyeol responded, fingers firmly grabbing onto Myungsoo's wrist. 

 

Maybe it was because it was getting really dark. Maybe it was because they had a schedule early tomorrow morning. Maybe it was because Myungsoo knew he needed some rest. But mainly, it was because Sungyeol had stayed this long just to make sure he was fine. 

 

Myungsoo raised his head slightly, his eyes timidly searching for Sungyeol's. Sungyeol's eyes never left his, not even for a split second as he shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around Myungsoo's slumped shoulders. Sungyeol placed one hand on Myungsoo's now covered shoulder and firmly grabbed Myungsoo's hand with the other, interlocking their fingers together. 

 

"I'm sorry Myungsoo, for whatever I did to hurt you."

 

Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo closer, their foreheads colliding with each others'. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took one step away from Sungyeol, however, still leaving their fingers interlocked. 

 

"You don't even know what you did," Myungsoo spat as he avoided Sungyeol's gaze.

 

Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo back forcefully, causing Myungsoo to let out a high-pitched scream. They were standing nose-to-nose, their chests touching each others', lips barely brushing against each others'. Myungsoo felt his cheeks heat up, and his heart started beating faster, much faster. He cleared his throat awkwardly and dropped his gaze to the dried up leaves on the pavement - Sungyeol always knew his weakness.

 

"Well then, why don't you tell me what I did," Sungyeol whispered in Myungsoo's ear, causing Myungsoo's cheeks to turn a darker shade of red. 

 

Sungyeol chuckled softly as he pressed his lips gently onto Myungsoo's red cheeks. He heard a soft whine as a sign of protest, followed by Myungsoo burying his flushed face in Sungyeol's chest. Sungyeol Myungsoo's hand with his thumb as he let out another sigh.

 

"Fine then, if you refuse to tell me I'll just go back to the studio," Sungyeol sighed.

 

Myungsoo immediately began to frown, he glared at Sungyeol angrily. 

 

"Oh, why don't you go back then? Go and see your precious Woohyun. Go on, go flirt with him and hug him like some lovesick - " 

"Wait, what did you just say?" Sungyeol teased, a hint of amusement in his voice.

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat once more as he avoided eye contact with Sungyeol, but that was hard, considering that Sungyeol's eyes were glued onto his overly possesive, easily jealous boyfriend. 

 

"Is somebody jealous?" Sungyeol teased as he wrapped one arm around Myungsoo's waist, pulling him closer. 

 

"You wish," Myungsoo retorted, still staring at a random objects, anything but Sungyeol. 

 

Sungyeol smirked, he swiftly brought his fingers to Myungsoo's sharp chin and brought his face closer to Myungsoo's. 

 

"H-hey! Go away!" Myungsoo stuttered, clearly distracted by the proximity of their faces. He blamed the cold breeze for the blush on his face. 

 

Sungyeol tilted Myungsoo's chin upwards, just as he pressed his lips, firmly but gently, against Myungsoo's. Myungsoo felt his eyes slip closed as his heart started beating a mile a minute. Myungsoo rested his arms on Sungyeol's neck, responding to the kiss.

 

"Still jealous?" Sungyeol mumbled, just before tilting his head downwards to get a better angle and aggresively pressing his lips against Myungsoo's once more. 

 

"Shut up," Myungsoo answered, a smile forming on his lips as he pulled Sungyeol closer. 

 

Sungyeol placed both his hands on Myungsoo's broad chest, pushing him back while still ravishing his mouth. 

 

"! Watch where you're pushing me!" Myungsoo yelped as his back hit a tree trunk. 

 

"Sorry, Jealous King," Sungyeol teased once again, smirk playing on his lips as he caught Myungsoo's bottom lip between his two rows of teeth.

 

Myungsoo stomped on Sungyeol's foot hardly, glaring at him. 

 

"I said shut up."

 

"Whatever you say, baby," Sungyeol teased, giving Myungsoo's lips a quick peck before pinning him against the tree trunk. 

 

"You know you mean alot to me, don't you Myungsoo?" 

 

Myungsoo lifted his gaze to meet Sungyeol's, his eyes shining.

 

"Sure, I like Woohyun. But I treat him as a brother, just a brother. But, for you..." Sungyeol trailed off, lifting his fingers to brush aside Myungsoo's fringe, his hand cupping Myungsoo's cheek.

 

"It's different, very different. You are always, literally always, on my mind. You have no idea how crazy you drive me, Myungsoo. It's like I can't last one day without - " 

 

"You're being so cheesy, stop it." 

 

"Shut up, MyungJealous. I'm not done talking." 

 

Sungyeol pulled the jacket lying on Myungsoo's shoulders tighter, buttoning the first button. 

 

"As I was saying, you're my boyfriend, Myungsoo. I would never, " Sungyeol interlocked their fingers together, "ever, love anyone else other than you." 

 

Myungsoo felt heat rise to his cheeks, he bit his bottom lip, unsure of what to say. 

 

"Stop being jealous, Myungsoo, I'm yours."

 

And with that, Sungyeol placed a hand firmly on Myungsoo's shoulder and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the lips. 

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "you're such a naggy, clingy boyfriend." But the blush on his cheeks said otherwise.  

 

"Shut up, I know you love it when I do that," Sungyeol retorts, dragging his tongue across Myungsoo's lips before kissing him once more.

 

And Myungsoo can't disagree. 

-

A/N: I AM PROUD OF THIS HEHE okay pls tell me what u like&dislike abt my writing and what i hv to work on!! Thanks! (-: