A scarlet Heart

A Broken Toy

A Broken Toy

A scarlet Heart

Gentle scent of "café" travelling through the small room, magnificent sun shines slowly. The young and fragile boy with the blue jacket shivers, I wonder why, sound of wind is not here anymore ... Two looks towards your long fingers, one look towards your shoulders, discrete and far away from you by the way... Perfect line of your lips... My friends said that I'm suffering from SeHun addiction ...My name is JongIn but I din't think you know my name yet ....

* The situation describes in the first chapter happens one year after the moment when JongIn was looking at SeHun in the cofee shop...*

Chapter 1 : A scarlet heart
Bitter taste of pills running from my mouth to my stomack, taste of tiredness inside me... All is just so boring ... Medicine, sickness, depression, angst ... Sometimes I wonder ... I wonder why my parents hold on to useless hopes ...
Sound of someone knocking at the door ...

Again a new stupid and non-justify nurse... A young man, I would say ... handsome... beautiful eyes, exotic look... Face : well drawn ... Lips : kissable ... Fingers : delicate from beggining to end ... Shoulders : ...

- I ... hope that your ... your ... treatment works this time ...

Voice : deep and cold ... but he seems to be kind ...

- I feel better ...

Lies, again and again those same lies...

-Oh SeHun ... You don't have to lie in front of me ...

Holding back my tears again and again ... Vicious circle you said ...