Bloody Tears

forgettable love

the girl in black shirt and white skirt keep walking in the rainy night. The sky just like her, dark and rain, just like the dark life she has and the teary eyes she has. Keep walking with empty gaze. Her life is end just now. An orphan like her, had dificult life from the start. So, she's very usual with suffer. But, the word that man said is the biggest one. She had a promise since child that she never cried again. This time, she broke her promise cause of that man. The man who took her heart, her life, lift her to the sky then throw her to the ground just in second.

flashback

The festival is so crowd. The couple stand in front of magician who play some trick.

" Oppa! Look at him. That's very amazing isn't it?" The girl look happy to go to festival with her boyfriend. The man just smile and see the girl with unpredictable eyes.

After two hour they end their journey and ready to go to their appartement. Then, after thirty minute they arrive to their appartment.

 But, when the door open, the girl get a surprise. The surprise that start to change her life.

" Wha-what the meaing of this oppa?" She look at her beyfriend asking the question that she alreay know the answer. 

" As you see, you'll go from this appartment. Because someone will live here, and she'll mad if she knew that there's another girl live in my appartment." The cold word from her boyfriend hit her. Just like the big rock hit her heart. 

" Wh- hiks, why?" The girl start to cry. The teary eyes still look at the cold gaze the boy give her.

" Why? What do you mean by why?" 

The boy move his body from the door. Just to pick the bag from the table and give to his girlfriend, or may be his ex-girlfriend.

" You said that you love me? You said you'll never let me alone again?" She talk with high voice, she mad at her cold heart boyfriend.

" And you believe me? You must know that you only an orphan, and my ex-maid. You're too high in your dream. How can the prince like me will love the like you..."

SLAP

The girl slapped the man and stop his nonsense word. but, the man just laugh. " Are you crazy? You slapped me just becaust I call you a b*tch? That's the reality. You give yourself to me and I pay all of your currency. Tha's fair enough."

The teary girl look at her ex-boyfriend, hoping that this only her imagination or just an illusion. 

" You can go now. Or, if you tired, you can rest for one more night, but you have to go before 8 am because MY GIRLFRIEND will come here at that time."

 

" So, I'm leaving". The handsome man with dimples smile said, leaving the woman who's crying behind him. No word, all of her destiny and dream had gone just few second ago. She's just fell down to the ground, sobbing after the handsome man leave her heartlessly.

" Why? This is not suppose to be like this. I just want to tell you something important". She touch her belly softly. " Why I have to be alone, again?"

flashback end

 

In the rainy night, she walk alone. Empty gaze, without destiny, untill the black audi stop in second. 

" Hey! What are you doing here? Do you want to die? Just don't make me be a villain!". A handsome man out from the car. Come to the woman who stand in front of his car, look at him with emptiness. Then, the woman pass out.

" Hey! wake up! Just who are you?" The handsome man try to wake her up with nonsense result. He panick, if there someone else, so he can be suspected as murderer. "It's very dificult to be a good person I guess." After that, the man bring her to his appartment. That's the new fate the woman has.

 

***

I'm not good enough in english, so, if you find any msitake, just forgive me OK?????