Ring no. 98

THE 100th LOST RING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can you do this to me?" she screamed on Seungri.

"Sorry, babe, but you irritated me a lot" he said while seeing at other girls

"Please dont leave me. I will do whatever you want me to do. Don't you know how much I love you?" she took a vodka shot to stable herself and started crying.

"Stop creating a fuss here and don't waste my time. we are done here"he said straightfowrd.

"what don’t you like in me? i am smart, beautiful and y. Don't you remember those happy 3 months when we spent time together" she played in a glimsp with her ring which was given by seungri as a “forever promise”.

"Did i ever say that you smart, beautiful and y. Do you have ears to hear the truth. ok!! you are an ugly who is wasting my time" he shot back.

“noona , before the breakup give me my ring ” he cautiously said

"f**k you, you bastard"she threw the ring on him ,slapped him hard and left the club.

“what a player he is” a buzz was created in the room of the most expensive club in the seoul.

 

“Ring no. 98” he chuckled while listing a tag mark on the ring and took a shot of vodka.

“ This girl will be my next target” he chuckled and pointed a girl in the club.

 

IM YOONA POV

“Unnie this club is so cool ,thanks for arranging the tickets” I bowed her head and smiled

“lets dance” my friend said.

“ok” I sipped my juice and place the glass on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter