One

Unfaithful

Himchan yawned and rubbed his eyes sleepily, he glanced at his boyfriend that was still sleeping peacefully next to him and smiled at the sight. He slowly and carefully lifted Daehyun’s arm off his waist before gets off the bed; standing on the cold floor. He stretchs his arms and pouts, he would love to sleep more. But sadly he has classes waiting for him. Daehyun doesn’t have to work today so he don’t have to wake him up early. Himchan get out of the bedroom and headed towards the bathroom. He then heard the water running from inside.

Yongguk must be using the bathroom right now, he thought.

So he sat on the chair that was infront of the bathroom, waiting for the other to finish. He hope Yongguk won’t be too long because he don’t want to be late for college.

The door opened after five minutes, Himchan’s a little surprised; he didn’t expect the other to be this fast. He looked up and immediately blushed at what he saw; Yongguk with just towel wrapped around his waist. He could see the older’s abs and he had to admit that Yongguk’s body is better than Daehyun's.

“Himchan?”

Yongguk’s deep voice pulled him out of his thought. “N-nae?” He answered awkwardly and mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

“You need to use the bathroom?” Yongguk asked.

Of course. Why else would I be here? Himchan would love to answer that, but he know he can’t since he’s not that close to the other. It might sounds a bit rude? “Yeah,” Himchan mumbled softly. “Are you done?” He asked and Yongguk nodded his head, smiling a little.

“Yeah, you can use the bathroom now.” Yongguk answered and quickly walked to his room. He honestly hate that everytime they talked, everything seems awkward.

Oh well, his feeling for Himchan. Maybe it wouldn’t be this awkward if he don’t have any feelings towards the younger. Maybe he just scared that if he talked to Himchan too much, he will say something that he shouldn’t.

How he wish he met Himchan before Daehyun did.

 

***

 

Once Himchan was done showering, he immediately wake his boyfriend up. “Daehyunnie, wake up,” He said loudly and shakes his boyfriend’s body furiously. He need Daehyun to get ready to send him to college. “Wake up, I don’t want to be late!” He said, still shaking the other.

Daehyun groaned and pulled Himchan next to him, snuggling on the older. “5 minutes...” He mumbled and Himchan sighed, he honestly feel guilty for waking him up. He knows Daehyun is tired, since he got home late last night. But he can’t walk to the college, it’s too far!

“Daehyunnie please, I know you're tired. But you can sleep again after you send me.” He said, getting out of Daehyun’s arms and started getting dressed. He looked at Daehyun, smiling as the other is fully awake. “Sorry,” He smiled a bit, still feeling guilty for disturbing Daehyun’s sleep.

“There’s nothing to be sorry. Are you done?” He asked and Himchan nodded. “Wait for me downstairs, I’m going to wash my face.” Daehyun said and gets out of the bed, walking out of the room. Himchan did what Daehyun told him to do.

-

“Ready?” Daehyun asked as he walked towards Himchan that was sitting in the living room.

“Ready!” Himchan answered and smiled cutely, making Daehyun chuckled.

Daehyun wrapped his arms around Himchan’s waist and kissed him softly. “Let’s go then, babe.” He looked at Himchan and kissed his cheeks.

Yongguk walked to the living room and growled lowly in his throat as he saw Daehyun was kissing Himchan. It’s not a passionate kiss. But still, the sight make his heart ache. He took a deep breath trying to ignored the pain in his chest. Looks like the couple didn’t notice that he’s there, since they just walked out of the apartment. He waited for a few minutes and leave the house too. Luckily both of them wasn’t there anymore. He don’t want to see another lovey dovey scene.

 

***

 

Yongguk sighed as he plopped down on the couch, he was in the club; just finished with his perfomance. He was working as a rapper there and he was thankful that the crowd liked his perfomance. He has a lot of fangirls and even fanboys. There was a boy named Zelo, went to see him once and asked for a selfie with him, he gladly smiled and agreed.

How could he remember his name? The answer is simple; because the boy has a really cute face. Who would forgot someone who has a good look?

“Hyung,” The door of the room opened and his friend, Youngjae walked inside and settled down next to him. “You were great, as usual.” Youngjae praised his performance and he chuckled at the compliment.

“Thanks Jae.” He said, ruffling the boy’s hair.

Youngjae pouted and slapped the older’s hand away playfully. “You ruined my hair!”

“Aww, come here,” He said, pulling Youngjae closer and fixed his hair. “There. All better.” He grinned and Youngjae smiled at him.

“Hyung, let’s have lunch. Your treat.”

Yongguk looked at the younger, raising his eyebrow. “Why is it my treat when you are the one who invite me for lunch?” He asked.

“Because you are the older and you got money while I don’t have any!” Youngjae said and Yongguk narrowed his eyes.

“Brat, you know that’s a bad lie. You don’t have to work to get money, you can just ask for it from your parents and they’ll give it to you.” Yongguk said and leaned his back against the couch.

“They kicked me out.” Youngjae blurted out with expressionless face.

“What?”

“They kicked me out,” Youngjae repeated. “I refuse to continue study then they kicked me out.” Youngjae shrugged and pursed his lips. It’s not like he care, besides he like it more like this. No one can control him and tell him what to do anymore. He’s free.

“Go home and do what your parents asked you to.” Yongguk said sternly, glaring at the younger.

“What? No way.”

“Youngjae if you still think of me as your hyung, do it. Go home.”

Youngjae stared at his hyung in disbelief and scoffed. “Really now? Why are you taking their side?” He asked with a frown on his face.

“I am not taking anyone’s side. Your parents wants the best for you. And same goes to me.” Yongguk sighed and squeezed Youngjae’s shoulder. He have known the younger for so long and he’s like his own brother. He wants the younger to be a good and useful person.

“But hyung...” Youngjae muttered and turn his gaze on the floor. “I’m really not interested to study.”

“Jae, just try it for a months or two. If you’re still not interested with it then quit.” Yongguk said softly. “Just give it a try Jae.”

Youngjae sighed and looked at his hyung. “Fine, I’ll do that.” He smiled at Yongguk and the older returned the smile, patting his head softly.

“That’s my brother.” Yongguk was glad that he could make Youngjae listen to him. At least he can be a useful friend and brother to Youngjae.

 

***

 

Himchan munched on his food quietly, he was in the cafeteria with his friend, Minhyuk; they were eating lunch together. He still has a few classes later. Himchan sighed, he just wanted to go home and cuddled with his boyfriend. But he won’t skipped classes just because of that; he’s not that kind of student okay.

“Himchannie, you know Luhan, that cocky boy?” Minhyuk suddenly asked making Himchan looked at him.

“Mhm...” Himchan hummed and nodded as an answer. There he go again, Minhyuk the King of gossip. “What’s up with him?”

“He is so annoying! Showing off his boyfriend, kissing him infront of many people. Seriously, gross!” Minhyuk growled and makes a disgust face.

Himchan chuckled at his friend’s action. “Are you jealous, Minnie? You should find yourself a boyfriend so you can do the same like he did.” Himchan joked and Minhyuk pouted.

“I was just telling you and I’m not jealous! I will never be jealous of that cocky brat!” Minhyuk huffed.

“Alright alright, I got that. Let’s go, we still have classes to attend.” Himchan said, getting up from the chair. Minhyuk does the same and both of them started walking to their class.

 

***

 

Daehyun groaned as the sound of his phone disturbing his sleep. He had continue sleeping after he sent Himchan to college. He was so damn tired and all he wanted to do is; sleep. He swear he's gonna kill whoever that calling him right now. Daehyun grabbed the phone that was on the nightstand and looked at the caller ID, a yawn escaping his lips. It’s his co-worker, Chen.

“What do you want?” He said once he answered the call.

“Daehyun, am I disturbing you?”

“Yeah, you did. Now tell me what do you want so I can sleep again.” He said, annoyed was clearly heard in his voice.

“Sorry, buddy. Just want to tell you that boss wanted us to go to Hong Kong next week.”

“Hong Kong?” Daehyun frowned. “Why?”

“He said we need to replace a few worker that quit there.”

Daehyun groaned, getting more annoyed at what he heard. Hong Kong is too far. “For how long?” He asked.

“Three or four months.”

“WHAT?!” He yelled. “That was so long.”

“I know I know, but the boss said that the payment is quite a lot.”

“Mm, really?” He asked.

“Yeah... So you will go or not?”

“I...I’ll think about it.”

“Alright, but don’t think for too long. Other people might steal this opportunity.”

He can hear Chen chuckled on the other line. “Yeah yeah, alright. I’m going to hang up now. Bye.” Without waiting for Chen’s reply, he ended the call.

Hong Kong... Daehyun stared at the wall infront of him blankly. Should he go? If he go, he have to leave Himchan here. But if he don’t go, it’s same like pushing his luck away; like Chen said the payment is a lot. Daehyun growled in frustration. He will talk about this with Himchan later.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is up ! don't forget to comment and tell me how was it :3