First Day

I'm His Twin Sister.

3RD POV

--

"Sweetie, wake up!"

Jeonghwa was suddenly deafened by the hollering of her mother's voice and the sound of her alarm clock ringing.

"Ugh.." She muttered while half asleep, grabbing her pillow and covering her ears with it.

"JEONGHWA!" Mrs. Jeon once shouted again while she flipped the pancakes downstairs.

"YES UMMA OKAY I'M COMING!" The latter hollered back and slammed her alarm clock to shut it up.

"Aigoo." Jeonghwa inwardly sighed. 

Holidays had just ended and school is now back.

All Jeonghwa wanted to do was sleep in and go on her laptop.

"I'm still on holiday mode. I'm not ready for school." She said while she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After cleansing and washing her face, she headed downstairs to see her beloved parents.

--

"Bye umma! Bye appa!"

"See you later Jeonghwa! Have a great first day!" Mr and Mrs Jeon hugged their daughter and sent her off to school.

They used to drive two of their kids to school together but their older son, who is older than Jeonghwa just by 5 minutes, had gone off to Seoul to pursue his dream of becoming a singer.

This boy was named Jeon Jeongguk but he goes by Jungkook instead.

You may know him as the Golden Maknae from popular boy group, BTS.

Of course, his parents miss him DEARLY and wished that he would call them more often.

They're obviouly very happy and insanely proud of their boy. His family supported him to no end.

While driving back to their home, Mr Jeon sighed a long sigh because he missed the memories he had with his only son.

Mrs Jeon noticed her husband's sad expression and patted his back to make him feel better.

Oh how they wished he would come back. Even for at least 10 minutes. They NEEDED to see him.

--

Meanwhile, in Busan High School, Jeonghwa walked up to the gates to meet her friend.

"HWANGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" A girl's voice was heard by the entire school all the way from the other side of the school.

Jeonghwa heard the girl call out a name that sounded familiar to her.

It was her friend, Mihyun.

She was so glad to see her after 3 months.

"Aish. That girl's too loud." She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled softly.

As she was about to walk to her very loud friend, she suddenly felt a buzzing sound from her pocket.

She grabbed her phone and looked to see who the text message was from.

photo D5E5B7D3-01CA-497D-910C-5D38CBD6600C.png_zpsze5ackl8.jpeg

It was from her twin brother, Jungkook.

Her heart clenched because she just missed him even more now.

She chuckled softly and quickly opened up the app, KakaoTalk, to reply to her brother.

photo E48C5F70-178C-4789-936A-2653BBF7400C.png_zpsygiq2bho.jpeg

photo E48C5F70-178C-4789-936A-2653BBF7400C.png_zpsygiq2bho.jpeg

photo E48C5F70-178C-4789-936A-2653BBF7400C.png_zpsygiq2bho.jpeg

ABDAF72D-5385-4E48-8D41-E2A086553A8C.png

01DACDBD-8863-4734-98AB-D28FEEE0E558.png

AAE17759-D3D1-4EA9-97B3-52B4D805824C.png

As Jeonghwa looked at her phone ready to send her next message, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Mianhae!" She apologised quickly and shoved her phone back into her pocket and helped the person back up.

"Why don't you look at where you're going next time instead of staring at your phone while you walk!"

The person was definitely mad.

"It was just an accident, sheesh." She muttered softly as she walked away to meet her friend.

"Clumsy ." 

Jeonghwa overheard the latter mutter behind her and chose to ignore it.

"Great way to start school." She whispered to herself and took her phone out again.

As she was about to open KakaoTalk up, her friend had already stolen her phone.

"Hwangie! I was waiting for you! Come on, the bell's about to ring!" Mihyun told her brightly.

"Can I have my phone back?" Jeonghwa tried to snatch her phone away but her mischieveous friend decided to make it hard for her.

"Nuh-uh~ Who were you texting, Hwangie~?" Her friend held her phone higher while the shorter girl tried her best to jump for her phone.

"I-It was my mom! N-Now give it back!" 

She let a lie slip quickly and hid her face.

God, she was terrible at lying.

"Jeonghwa, you at lying! C'mon, who was it?" Her friend smirked playfully and tried to sneak a peek at Jeonghwa's phone but the owner successfully snatched it back.

As Mihyun was about to question further, the bell suddenly rang for first period.

"Damn it. See you at lunch?" Her friend frowned and checked the time on her own phone.

"Arasseo. Bye, have fun!" Jeonghwa waved goodbye to her friend and walked to her first class.

"That was close. I can't let anybody know i'm Jungkook's sister."

She sighed to herself.

One day.

---------------------------

author's note ;

first chappieee! woot woot! i hope you enjoyed it!

i'm sorry it's super short lmao.

please, please, PLEASE upvote, subscribe and most importantly, COMMENT! :D

-bubbleteagoddess ouo