Happen

TIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tick tock tick tock...

I time check the clock of my watch and had shown that it has strucked 12:30 in the midnight and

I'm still hazardly bracing the hussle bussle of the highway, drive on the well bonding tarred road.

As I was in total patience to try to head home as quick as I can, the glass mirror that was for me to look at the traffic, suddenly changed itself to a television. But it didnt switch to the favourite channels from my home cable, it switched to the sweet memories between me and the guy. It had me jumped in a joyful feeling for a moment...

'It's all good~' The sentence that always been his trademark since the first sight I met him.

His black stunning hair that always made me flustered whenever we meet each other.

The first time we dated was the most precious time that I will never forget. Although I messed up some boys that ditched me before but they werent so cool or great like that guy. That handsome charming guy I should say.

We spent much time a lot between each other. Espiecially on the weekends.  I was glad that our parents didnt care about it much. They were most of the times busy with their works until if I want to ask permissions from them on going out somewhere, they will just accept it right away...

 

We always spent ourselves by the beach or at the park because we think that these kind of places only that can soothes and relax our mind and soul more.

After the days we me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter