ch1

Muse

Dongrim  sat on the couch watching a trainee singing his voice out in recording room. He shook his head every time the trainee hit the key off, he glanced at junggi who sitting still in his seat, not knowing what he did in this room with trainee. Dongrim was supposed to debuting trainee with junggi but he had slightly disappointed with unskilled trainee he got.

He shook his head once again, when jooyoung, the said trainee hit the key off at umpteenth times.

“where did you got this singer, hyung?”dongrim said impatiently while junggi only let out subtly cough as he stared at record machine.

“don’t remind me, you are the one who dragged him out of noraebang thinking he ing good at singing, you ”answered junggi who only has an answer to this problem, none other than using auto tune while dongrim wondered what the right excuse for him to get rid of jooyoung from this studio. He ed up big this time, the debut supposed to be big as he promised to starship sajangnim. But he only got joo young and he prefer doesn’t own trainee at all. He regretted having weird thoughts on how great jooyoung voice was when he heard it first time in noraebang.

Dongrim  rose from the couch and approach the quite junggi, he slides his arm on junggi shoulder, his mouth dangerously near junggi ear.

“you train him first, hyung, my head ache listening his voice.” He said as he slide out of the room leaving junggi cussing him out.

“, you ”

00000

Dongrim walked his off his studio as he spotted a new open pinky café across him. He absentminded crossing the road and entering the cute café with cat-maid waitress awaiting him behind the door. He shrieked inwardly as he found the waitress with cat eyes, tall figure and wavy hair gazing back at him. The waitress led him to the table-couch on the corner of the café. He sat on the couch and scanning the menu she just gave. The café wasn’t his cup of tea honestly, too much girly and he was single too. He hate those things remind him of his current status but he let this slide as he stared at the waitress who also sitting opposite him with seductive looks on her face. Apparently, in contrast with the looks, the concept of this café is same with hostess bar. Maybe, a hostess bar for whom has kink for cute and Lolita dress.

“what do you want to order, sir?” the waitress asked as the tip of her toes touching his inner thigh due to her long legs. Dongrim’s face remain silent but his heart refuse to do so, his heart beating fast as the waitress toe rubbing his thigh and dangerously touch his groin.

Dongrim silently scanned the room and found the other customer with the exact scene he currently experienced himself. His gaze back to the menu, which were divided by two section. First section, food and beverage with hostess, second, with no hostess. Dongrim, being the most coward person he chose the second section and ordered cat-tailed wolf waffle plus purple colored juice . Wow! he never know there such a stupid name on the menu. He chose the most common by the way or he would choose some bloody icy waffle and hot-cold chocolate fondue to get in his stomach. The waitress made an order through her ipad then glanced seductively to dongrim, meanwhile the said man had just improved in last minute his immune to prevent any state he having. The waitress stand up as she bent down, dangerously near dongrim’s ear, and dongrim has an exclusive view access to her gulping down his spit forcefully.

“nice choice, ahjussi”

With that, the waitress back to the kitchen leaving dongrim dumbfounded.

“what? Ahjussi?”

It turned out the cat-tailed wolf waffle was gumiho-shape waffle and the purple-colored juicy was the blackcurrant juice with soda. Wah, it was such an interesting name on boring food and beverage. The order wasn’t delivered by last waitress but a pretty young man with a ‘jae hyun’ name tag. He glanced to his watch, It isn’t lunch yet. And dongrim had no choice but devour the food, thankfully, it was edible.