GUIDELINES.

  EAGLE : soaring above the storm.  + we are too cool for school.
 
 
 

 

 
RULES / GUIDELINES.

ONE : download the application after being accepted by an admin. 

TWO : when registering, make sure your username relates to the character you are joining as. this is extremely important AND mandatory. 

THREE : once you are done, comment below with your username and add yourself to the groups.

FOUR : to add yourself to the mandatory groups and any other group you wish to join, open up the bindle app and click the "find" tab. then type in the names of each group. when you see the group, click on it and request to join! 

** there is an text box when you click on the group that pops up that says "introduce yourself". state your character's name and group there before you click "join".

FIVE : now you are set to roleplay! play around with the app a bit to adjust to it and enjoy!

 


of course, there are set rules here. but we promise to try and  keep them short so you can have fun.

ONE : be an active member. no one wants a dead roleplay right? right!


TWO : be kind to anyone! and keep drama out, whether it has to do with this roleplay or other roleplays. leave it out. if you have a problem with someone, approach an admin.

THREE : keep anything ooc related in the ooc chat group. and do your best to always stay in character.

FOUR : never remove yourself from the mandatory groups. you may leave the optional groups if you feel awkward.



GROUPS.
red = mandatory

: eglnotices
: eglmainchat
:
eglooc
: egl
: eglanger

more to be added by request