The start of it all....

Summer in Seoul

 

Girls P.O.V.     Location- California    Time- 8:00 am

Alex and Shontelle hopped out of there hummer and started banging on Latishas door, "She better be ready the fight leaves in 20 minutes" Shontelle yelled.  Latisha was in the middle of helping her parents bring her suitcases down stairs. Her heart dropped when she heard her friends banging at the door. "THERE HERE!" she yelled.  She rushed to the door and when they all saw each other they screamed "WE'RE GOING TO KOREA!!!"

Boys P.O.V       Location- Seoul    Time- 10:50 pm 

The 3 boys were hanging out at Sunghyaks house/ Bachelor pad. He was the only one who lived in his own place so Jude and Baram were always over  there. They were all getting ready to go clubbing. " Yo, I got so tanned today" Sunghak said squirting bb cream into his hands. " I know your actually really ugly" Jude added while tying his shoes. "I'll still get more numbers tonight tho" Sunghak said.  " Will you tools shut up for once?" Baram commented laughing. "Where are we even going tonight?" Jude asked. " I was thinking we hit that new hip hop club that opened last night" Sunghak said. "It better have some hot girls" Jude said. " There all the same" Baram sighed. " Your right B, I need some variety these girls are too easy" he winked. " Yeah okay " Jude and Baram said at the same time. They all got in Sunghaks car. Jude was flipping through the stations and stopped once he heard Beyonces 7/11. " This is my song" Sunghak said. The boys all jokingly sung along to every word while driving to the club. Once they arrived they noticed it was packed and the line was wicked long. " Damn, this place is hyped" Sunghak said with a smile. " Yeah and good thing we have Mr. Celebrity with us so we can get in fast" Jude smirked wrapping his arm around Baram. Barams family owned a famous recording studio so he had alot of perks as if he were famous himself. " Thats right" Baram smiled confidently. They walked up to the front of the line and showed the security guard there cards and were let in. Right when they walked in the fog hit them. They saw nothing but black shadows of dancing people and red and white strobe lights. The boys all got a couple of drinks and seperarted to do there own thing.