Chapter 23 : Dragons

Even You Are The Devil

The mood in the Dark Castle has dropped drastically. Seungri was in rage, has a raging fit in his chamber. Daesung and the psionic were at lost. Not knowing how to calm the vampire down.

Hecate, Selene and Circe suddenly appear in front of Seungri, but instead it calms him down, their appearance makes him sees red. Fangs could be seen from his mouth, and his eyes have turned pitch black. He is about to attack Circe when Selene quickly pulled him into her arm.

“Calm down please, my boy,”

“Why....why must it be him??? When I am this close to have him back, they took him?”

“I’m sorry.... I’m sorry.....” it’s only selene could chant over and over.

A knock   at the door interrupt them, when the door suddenly open showing Daesung walked inside, followed by a young handsome man walking breezily into the room. Circe gasps, as she never imagined that this man is still alive. Seungri just eyed them warily.

“I don’t need any human blood, Daesung,” he spat angrily. The young man just smile, although he seems sad.

“What...How.... Why?” Circe approached the young man, but with cautious steps. Everyone in the room turned toward the young man.

“It seem my prayers are being heard, my love,” and he hug Circe so tight, eyes filled with longing.

“Why...” Circe can’t cry, but her heart suddenly filled with longing.

“Are you......” Hecate tries to break the two apart. Releasing Circe, he bows at Hecate.

“I’m sorry, my goddess. I am Kwon Woochi, used to be a wizard, and now am a Yong. I live in the realm of the east, and I am also your daughter’s lover,”

“You are Jiyong’s father?” Seungri was perplexed. Never in his dream would ever meet the father of the man he once loves.

Woochi nodded, sad smile at the corner of his lips. “Yes, I am. Although I wanted to know you more, I am afraid we are short of time. Jiyong needs you,”

“But..... The Jang’s clan is 2 days journey. I am waiting the permission from the Lee’s before entering their places,”

“You already have, my lord,” Daesung told them suddenly. “He have sent Iris Message before,”

“I’ll get going,” Seungri trying to rush out, only when he is outside, a wall of flame have surrounded his palace. He looked back, seeing Kwon Woochi walked calmly towards him.

“You really love my son, Seungri. Be patient, and I’ll help you to him in no time,” Seungri hissed, feeling that Kwon Woochi is playing with him.

The wall of fire dies when Woochi flicked his fingers, and everyone in the Dark Palace gasped. At the yard, six dragons lying lazily. Woochi smiles.

“Let us get my boy back. Circe my love, we will have our talks when I get back, okay?” he wink at the goddess, while the servants of the Dark Palace watched Seungri, Daesung, Seunghyun, Youngbae and the girls climb on the back of the dragons and left. Woochi himself have turned into a black dragons and flew through the skies towards the Jang’s clan territory.


Author note : Thank you delvimin18 and myfakemaknae for the vote. Comments are appreciated.