Chapter 1

His Diary

Chapter 1

 

 

" Luhan Hyung! Wake up! We're going to be late for school! "

 

 

Have you ever wish that school should start in the afternoon not in the mornings? Because I do! Urggg! Why does school always have to start at 7:30 freaking am?! I groaned  as I looked at the clock and checked that I still have 45 minutes to get ready.

 

 

*Bang bang*

 

 

" Luhan Hyung!!! "

 

 

I'm up! Geez baekhyun you don't need to break my door!

 

 

 I mentally cursed as I dragged myself out of the bed and proceeded to the bathroom outside. I was surprised when I saw Lay sleeping in the toilet bowl with tooth brush in his mouth. Oh My God this guy! He really have some serious issues.
 

 

"Lay wake up" I gently shook him

 

 

" Urggg! Who are you? "

 

 

I face palmed myself while thinking what did I do to deserve this, having a Best Friend who can't even remember me every freaking morning! Maybe auntie accidentally dropped him when he was a baby?

 

 

" It's me Luhan and can you please finish brushing so I can take a bath now? "

 

 

" Actually I'm done. It's just that sitting in a toilet bowl is very comfy that I fell asleep" He said as he made his was outside.

 

 

See what I mean?
 

 

 

After I finished preparing I head out to the kitchen where I know most of my dorm mates are.

 

 

" Morning Lu Ge! You should start eating now, we still have 20 minutes left to go to school. "

 

 

That Ladies and Gentlemen is Tao! My sweet and adorable dongsaeng! I don't know why most people are afraid of him. Maybe because off his killer aura? Or is it because of his eyes?

 

 

*Smack*

 

 

" OUCH! Minnie! How dare you! " I angrily scowled at xiumin

 

 

" Well if you stop day dreaming and start eating we won't be late AGAIN lulu " he calmly stated

 

 

" FYI! I'm not day dreaming! " I retorted

 

 

" Oh really? What are you doing then? " he asked raising his right eyebrow

 


But before I manage to give him a response, Suho our dorm leader cut me off.

 

 

" Stop it both of you, just finish your breakfast luhan hyung"

 

 

" But! "

 

 

This time it's D.O who cut me off

 

 

" Luhan Hyung don't you like the food that I made? Is that why you're not eating? " he asked blinking his infamous cute eyes adding a pout that made me mentally squeal for his cuteness.

 

 

" NO! I really love your cooking D.O! To prove to you I will finish everything in 5 minutes! "

 

 

And with that I stared eating while my other dorm mates snicker at my behaviour. Who could resist that pout?

 

 

+++

 

 

I'm so happy that we manage to arrive at school before classes begin, heading towards my locker while chatting with baekhyun I didn't notice that I was about to bump to someone.

 

 

*Bump*

 

 

" Hey! Watch out! Are you freaking blind?! " he angrily said as he shove me off him

 

 

Kai

 

 

That !

 

 

" What the ?! It's you who ing doesn't watch where you're going! Don't blame other people for your freaking mistake Kim ing Jongin! " Baekhyun said defending me.

 

 

Everyone's attention is now on us as baekhyun and kai keep arguing with each other. I mean who wouldn't? Jongin aka Kai is the school prince while Baekhyun is the diva princess. Everyone knows not to mess with these two.

 

 

As the two of them are busy fighting with each other, I was surprised when someone blocked my view and helped me.

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

 

My handsome Prince

 

 

" Are you alright?" he asked

 

 

" Yes. Thank you for helping me Sehun-shii " I said as  blush started to form in my cheeks.

 

 

" No problem Luhan hyung" he said finishing it off with a little smile. Stunned that he know me, I followed his movements with my eyes as he moved towards kai, stopping him from another fight with baekhyun that's about to start.

 

 

 He knows my name! Oh Sehun knows me! I mentally squealed in happiness.

 

 

" Come on lulu let's go to class " Xiumin told me as he dragged me to our classroom, forgetting that I need to get my books for our class.

 

 

+++

 

 

It's now lunch time and I'm cursing xiumin in my mind as I keep glaring at him in front of me for getting me in trouble.

 

 

" Lulu you know glaring at me won't change the fact that you have detention later "  he stated as he chew his dumpling.

 

 

" What happened?" Lay asked as he sit beside me, giving me my strawberry drink

 

 

" Xiumin forgot to remind me to get my books for Physics you guys know how strict Ms. Shin because of that I got scolded and received a warning from her. Then he got bored during class and decided to entertain himself by bugging me to the point that I shouted at him resulting, me disturbing the class. I got a second warning from Ms. Shin and I know one more and I'll be in deep but xiumin think it's funny to call my freaking phone in the middle of the class." I finished as D.O gave me the lunch he made.

 

 

" So what if xiumin hyung phoned you? It's not like you forget to put it in silent mode right?" baekhyun deadpan

 

 

" Bingo! And you know the best part? " Suho said trying hard not to laugh

 

" What? " the others ask

 

" I changed his ringtone to barbie girl by aqua!" xiumin happily said

 

 the others namely tao, baekhyun, lay and D.O just shook their heads.

 

Urgggh! Kill me!

 

I groaned in despair dreading Detention later.

 

 

+++

 

 

Detention Class

 

The time finally came and my so called friends had the guts to actually leave me behind, wishing me luck in my first ever detention in my whole life.

 

I nervously opened the door and the sight greeted me was unexpected. The whole classroom was a disaster!

 

Chairs are everywhere some are upside down while some are broken and in the middle of the classroom a group of guys formed a circle while enthusiastically cheering. I took a peak wondering what's happening and  I gasp when I saw two students are in the middle of the circle fighting, the blond one looks like he's having fun beating up the poor guy while the latter tries hard to block his attacks and looks like he's about to pass out due to the bruises inflicted to him. Whenever he tried to get out the circle the guys will push him back to the blond.

 

I can't stand the sight of them bullying the student and immediately stepped in and stopped the fight.

 

" Stop! What you guys are doing is wrong and if the teacher saw you, you guys will be suspended or worse might be expelled! So stop this fight this instantly! "

 

All of them looked at me like they want to kill me for ruining their fun and stepped back when one student with a deep voice speak.

 

" Oi! Don't meddle in our business. You don't want us to go after you right? " he asked me and I shook my head fearing for my safety and future.

 

"Then shut up and enjoy watching the show" and the fight continued while I look at the dinosaur looking guy told me who looks like he's really enjoying seeing the other student in pain.

 

The poor student keeping pleading to the blonde guy to stop the fight and he'll do everything whatever the blonde wants him to do that I just noticed that the so called blonde guy is the infamous Kris Wu.

 

He's the notorious bad student in my grade and they said that he's really cold and unforgiving to his enemies. His not only known for being a good fighter but also for his good looks.

 

The poor student relaxed when it looks like kris would hear him out but wrong move since he let his guard down kris took the opportunity to give him a strong punch in the face that he flew.

 

The guys cheered when they saw the student was knocked out cold and praised kris while the said person looks so used to it and smirked when the guy with a deep voice pat him in the back congratulating him and the dinosaur looking guy keeps taking picture of the student.

 

I looked around and counted that there are 13 students present excluding me & the poor guy and none of them bother to help to poor student instead they keep making fun of him, I feel so disgusted with their behaviour that I can't help but blew up on them.

 

" What the hell are you people doing! Is it fun to beat a person up to the point that he's unconscious?! Are you guys out of your freaking mind?! "

 

All of them looked at me like I was a crazy while kris, the deep voice guy and dinosaur looking guy  frowned at my outburst at the same time kai and sehun walked in and stared at me.

 

" Who the hell are you? " kris asked me and I gulped as I answered him trying my best not show that I'm scared.

 

" My name is Luhan and you people don't know me but what you are doing is but and I would appreciate it if you guys would refrain from fighting again "

 

The guys  burst out laughing at my statement while I  feel like something bad is going to happen and I'm correct when the deep voice guy opened his mouth

 

" And who are you to order us? You're just a nobody so don't try to act almighty to us! Do you want me to give you taste of what happen to people who meddles in our business huh princess?"

 

I mentally scold myself for being such a nosy person.

 

"Cat got your tongue huh princess? Why don't you just go home and continue playing barbie just like earlier in class" the deep voice added

 

"Aw, stop it guys! He's about to cry" the dinosaur guy mocked me and I feel blood rushed to my face as I'm being humiliated. I look around trying to find someone who can agree with me when I locked my gaze at sehun. To say that I was mortified was an understatement.

 

"Are you people serious?! This is no laughing matter!" I retorted and the deep voice guy came up to me.

 

"Shut up! You're being annoying!  Why don't you just scram! You're such a eyesore" he said, slapping me.

 

I was dumbfounded when sehun laughed with everyone. I gently touched my cheek, more hurt seeing sehun laughed at me and not even defending me than the slap.

 

I rushed down the hallway and went out until I reached the library. I curled up into a ball in the corner of the room near the fire exit, trying to stop myself from crying.

I'm a grown man and I don't need to cry anymore I keep telling to myself. This place is my sanctuary and I always come here whenever I'm down.

 

After calming down I pushed myself up and dust my pants off when something caught my eye at the bottom of the shelves.It was placed above the books and when i pick it up, It was a plain old notebook with CONFIDENTIAL written at the front. Curiously, I opened it and a neat handwriting greeted me.

 

Eunhyuk

+++

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you for subscibing to my fic :) Please excuse my wrong grammar or incorrect spelling. hehe. English is not my first language >.< 
I hope you guys like it :D 
till next time~!

-ciel-