Areum

Candy

 

 

 

 

Himchan peek under the dining table after tiptoed to make sure the object of her hunt didn’t notice.  She holds on her breath and make sure not to make any sound that might startle her little bundle of joy.

She kneels down and crawls under the table and quickly wraps her arms around the little body.  She tightens her embrace as the toddler squirm while giggling to run away.

“Got you!” She laughs when her little girl, Areum, pouting as she couldn’t wriggle her mother arms of her.

“Now, let put you on some cloth.” Himchan said while lift Areum on her hips and went to her bedroom.

Areum is 3 years old girl. Maknae and Bang’s little princess.  She was unplanned baby Yongguk’s being hoped to have after their third baby.  Well, a little unplanned on Himchan side. He’s a little jealous to Daehyun and Youngjae twin. They have a boy and a girl, so cute and chubby and squishy as Yongguk quote. She strictly said “No more” after having their third child but well, it’s Yongguk we’re talking about.  He couldn't stop smiling ear to ear when Himchan announced her pregnancy and Himchan really wanted to slap his grin when their doctor said they will have a daughter.

“Hands up.” Himchan said in her singsong voice. Areum obediently put her hands up and let her mother put her on cute soft purple skirt.  She played with the rabbit knitted on the front of her skirt and giggles.

“Rabbit.” She said in her childish and cute voice.

“Yes, good girl.” Himchan kissed on her cheeks.  A little relief that Areum start to talk a little more.  She cries a lot when her third son, Taekwoon, didn’t say his first word until he was 4.

“Mommy.”

“Yes, darling?”

“Hungry.” Areum said while patting her tummy.  She grin wider as Himchan pick her up and went to the kitchen.  She put her on her chair while Himchan prepared her food. Once a while Himchan couldn’t contain her smile as Areum copied her action. Stirring her little finger on her playpen.

“Are you cooking, Areum-ah?” She asked and chuckles at Areum enthusiasm nod.

She put Areum favorite porridge on her favorite Dolly bowl and sat down.  She scoops a spoon and feed her baby and feeling proud as Areum eating so well. Once a while, she glances at the clock on the wall.

“It’s almost time your brother to come home.”

Himchan feed the last spoon to Areum and asked if she wanted more.  The little girl nodding with a happy “More!”  and she comply. As long as the baby is eating.

A little few second later, Himchan hear her door were knock rather loudly and small bickering behind the door.  She picks Areum up and brings her to the front and open the door.  The sight draws her amused smile.

“We’ll be sitting together, right, Taekwoon? Right? Right?”

Himchan chuckles as her son pout while another boy have his arms around his shoulder and shook his body violently.

“What’s wrong, Taekwoon-ah?” She asked and immediately Taekwoon wriggle out of his friend hold and run behind his mother.  His friend pouts at that but immediately grinning as he looks up to Himchan. He politely bow to Himchan.

“Hello, Mrs. Bang. I am safely Taekwoon home.”

Himchan chuckles at his words and ruffle his soft raven hair.

“Thank you, Hakyeon. Would you like to come in? I have banana milk for you.”

Hakyeon eyes lit up at the mention of banana milk. He nods vigorously and politely put his shoes and arranges it nicely before have his way inside.  As soon as Hakyeon went inside, she hears Taekwoon whines.

“Oh boy, I really like that little boy.”

 

*******

 

Himchan rubs her temple.  She really hates it when it’s time to put Areum on her cloth after bath.  Areum love to run around on her diaper (thank god)but she really love to mother every time Himchan trying to put her on some cloth.

“Areum-ah, please, not now.” She sighs. For some reason, Hakyeon distract her with his story and she forgot to cook for dinner and hakyeon only went home after his mother come to pick him up with a little twist on his ear.

Areum look at her mother and giggles when Himchan reach out to her.

“Baby, please. Your brothers and Daddy will be hungry when they coming home. I have to cook.”

“Mommy, let me help.” Taekwoon offered his help and Himchan nod.  She hand him Areum's pajama and went to the kitchen and quickly bring out something to cook but it is not long after she hear Taekwoon pleading Areum to come down. Quickly, she went to the living room and she squel in horror as Areum were on a stool and jumping on it while giggling at her brother.

“Bang Areum!”

Himchan sprint to her daughter before Areum fall.  The little girl instantly crying at both Himchan sudden boomed voice and shocked from the fall.

“What’s happening?” Himchan turn around at her husband voice and suddenly she burst in tears.

Yongguk eyes widen at the three figures crying in front of him.

“Shower and change your cloth.” He instruct to Jongup and Junhong before he went to his wife and bring her to his embrace.  He pulled Taekwoon along and hushing his loves of live.

“Daddy, I’m sorry.”

Yongguk lift Taekwoon chin and wipe his tear. “It’s alright. Go to your brother and bath, okay.”

Taekwoon nod his head and quickly padding to his brothers. After that, Yongguk took Areum from Himchan and put on his hip.  He pulls his wife up and bring her to their bedroom.

Areum finally calm down and lay down on their bed and slowly closing her eyes while Himchan sniffles on Yongguk chest. Yongguk run his hand on her back to calm her down before lift her face to him.

“What’s wrong?”

Himchan bit down her lips. “I’m just tired.”

Yongguk smiles to her and kiss on top of her head. He mutter a soft ‘I love you’ and ‘Sorry’ and wipe her cheeks. “She’s not behaving again?”

Himchan nods. “It’s just, Hakyeon comes, and you know I love that boy and he really good at talking and I’m so distract and I haven’t cook for dinner and she refuse to wear her pajama. Taekwoon try to help but she climbs up the stool. I don’t even know how she could and…and she trips.”

Yongguk smiles as she let out soft whines.

“It’s okay to feel tired once a while.”

He wipe the tears threaten to fall and lay her down beside their princess.

“Rest, tonight, I’ll cook.”

Himchan smiles softly at her husband.  Watching him take off his shirt and put down his composed lyrics before padded to take a light shower.  She waits until Yongguk out and put on his pajama and he kissed her on her temple. Whispering a soft’ Rest’ before went out to start cooking.

Himchan feels her eyes heavy and she slowly close her eyes but manage to catch Hakyeon polite greeting and Yongguk voice calling for Taekwoon and Taekwoon soft whining as Hakyeon greet him.

“I’ll tell him later.” She mutters in her sleepiness.

‘I'm pregnant.’

And she drifting to her slumber.

 

 

Words Count:1258

 

 

 

A/n: I’m so bored and so caught up in exam and I’m just craving for some Bang’s family with lots of babies. Because I love babies, they’re just so cute, they smells good and BangHim should have lots of babies. Banghim’s babies everywhere.