FINAL.

D.R.E.A.M.

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

"Tiffany you're up!" The PD informed the eye smiling girl. The girl pouted. 

 

"Aigoo! Stop pouting baby. I'll watch yo-" but before she finished her sentence, her lips met a soft pair of lips.

 

"Dont get jealous okay?" Tiffany nervously asked. She knows how yoona can get.

 

"Its just a performance right?" Yoona said half heartedly. She forces a smile but tiffany knew better.

 

"Dont watch." Tiffany stood up while heading towards the door.

 

"Nah. I can handle it." Tiffany just shrugged and went on stage.

 

 

 

(Just imagine tiffany performing "Bang bang" by jessie j. Lol. I dunno. I just find it y if tiffany will perform it. I'll surely drool. Lol.)

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoong" tiffany decided to break the silence. The doe eyed girl has not said anything after the performance and it makes her anxious and worried. They are now at their house inside their room ready to sleep.

 

".."

 

"Baby..." tiffany hug yoona's waist who is busy reading.

 

".." 

 

"Babe.."

 

"...."

 

"Yongie.." this time tiffany used her aegyo she knew yoona can't resist.

 

"Hmmm..." yoona hummed but still not looking at tiffany.

 

"Are you mad?" Tiffany asked nervously.

 

"No." Yoona answered.

 

"Then why are you so quiet?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Tired." Yoona answered curtly. "Goodnight." Yoona put the book down and getting ready to sleep but tiffany is not going to let her sleep upset. She got up and proceeded towards the bathroom. After a few minutes. Yoong got up to see why her lover is taking so long. She got up and walk towards the bathroom when suddenly the door flew open.There was tiffany, standing seductively wearing a black lacey night gown.

 

"What's up with you? And what are you dressed like that?" Yoona asked as she confusely look over tiffany.

 

"Yoongie..."tiffany purr with her husky voice.

 

"Go to sleep baby. You're tired." Yooa said curtly and walk towards the bed to go back to sleep.

 

Tiffany is getting frustrated with her lover. She was about to give up when she thought of another plan. She got her phone and "dialed" kwon yuri, the infamous model and her co-worker that likes her and yoona is very protective when yuri is around.

 

"Yul?" Yoona's ears perks up as she her the name.

 

"yeah.. next saturday will be okay. see you." She said to "yuri".

 

"Goodnight hun." Tiffany decided to sleep hoping her plan will work.

 

"Stupid yuri." yoona mumbled while staring at her girlfreind. 

 

The next morning...

 

"Baby?" tiffany was nowhere to be found. Yoona proceeded to look for her girlfriend downstairs only to see she's talking to taeyeon. Taeyeon is their nextdoor neighbor who has a huge crush on tiffany. She saw tiffany holding a boquet of pink roses.

 

"Aish! why wont that midget back off? she knows tiffany is taken."  Yoona thought.

 

She went back to their bedroom with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

 

"Baby?" Yoona peeked from the door to find her lover getting ready for her performance.

 

 

"Hmm...?" Tiffany said still ignoring the deer. Yoona pouted with the lack of attention. Hearing no response to see that yoona was nowhere to be found. She just shrugged and continued fixing herself.

 

 

It's been a week that yoona has not seen and spent time with tiffany because of commitment and yoona is getting more and more frustrated. The eye-smile queen is very busy with her projects, guestings and promotions. She decided to surprise her girlfriend this coming valentines day. Dialed her bestfriend.

 

 

"Sica? are you busy?"

 

"Not at the moment."

 

"I need your help. Meet me at our usual... " She hung up without waiting for the latter's reply.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"WHAT!? Tiffany is going to kill me." Jessica exclaimed loudly. The customers are now staring at the two of them. They bowed and muttered a soft apology.

 

"Come on... I'm desperate. Please?" The doe eyes pleaded while pouting cutely.

 

"Aigoo yoong... What if she gets mad?"

 

"She won't. She doesnt love me anymore." Yoona said sadly.

 

*PAAAAK* Jessica smacked her  head.

 

"Aw! Damn it. what was that for?" she whined cutely while rubbing her sore forehead.

 

"Pabo! you know she loves you. " mJessica sneered.

 

"*sigh* I know. She's just been really busy. " Yoona said.

 

"Okay. I'll do it. " Jessica gave up.

 

"Really?" the doe eyes exclamied excitedly.

 

"Yeah yeah.."

 

"YAAAAAS! You're th-"

 

"But if she gets mad, i have nothing to do with it okay?" Jessica warned her bestfriend while the doe eyes is getting all giddy with her plan.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany woke up without yoona on sight. She sigh. It's valentines day and her lover is missing. She got up and washed and went down stairs to get some breakfast. She ate half heartedly because normally, yoona would accompany her but not today. After her breakfast, she heard someone opening the door only to reveal the person she's looking for.

 

"Hi baby. Where have you been? I've been looking for you." Tiffany kissed her girlfriend.

 

"I was just jogging." Yoona muttered.

 

"You could've woke me so i can join you. I hardly see you this past few weeks. i miss you." Tiffany said while hugging her.

 

"I just want you to rest. You have a schedule later with Nickhun right?" Yoona muttered sourly while taking off her shoes. She's pissed at that guy because well... Nickhun likes her girl. Tiffany knew that tone. Yoona is being jealous again.

 

"Yoong..." Tiffany tried to coe her lover.

 

"Can you not go? It's valentines." Yoona said.

 

"Yoong.. you know i can't do that." 

 

"Okay." Yoona slammed the door.

 

 

 

 

*VALKYRIE CLUB*

 

 

"Yoong... Stop it." Jessica tried to pry the drink from her bestfriend.

 

"I mean how could she? I know its work but i ing hate that guy." Yoona exclaimed angrily.

 

"Aigoo... you know she loves you." Jessica tried to reason with her but its no use since the deer is chugging down jacks like water.

 

"Let's dance sica." Yoona dragged her bestfriend at the dance floor and grind ily. Jessica just complied. Neither did they know there is a pair of eyes glaring at them.

 

"So that's what you want huh?"

 

She dragged nickhun on the dance floor and position themselves opposite Yoona and jessica. Yoona saw her girlfriend and that thai boy dancing and she exploded. She suddenly punched the thai boy dragged tiffany home.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"What do you think you're doing!?" Yoona shouted angrily.

 

"I'm just doing what you're doing." Tiffany calmly said.

 

"You know i hate that guy fany."; Yoona is now in tears. Tiffany felt guilty but she remembered what she saw at the club.

 

"Yoong..I saw you dancing with some girl." Tiffany said sternly.

 

"That was jessica." Yoona stated calmly.

 

"I don't care... You're mine." Tiffany crushed her lips to yoona's. Yoona slowly responded.

 

"Nghh... I miss you so much fany-ah" Yoona said between the kisses.

 

"Don't you ever dance with that thai boy again. Understood?" Yoona said seriously.

 

"as longs as you dont dance with another girl."Tiffany said seductively but with authority.

 

Yoona slowly undressed her lover and gawked at the glorious body in front of her. She's memorizing every inch of tiffany's body. She hovered on top of her and was enjoying the view as tiffany was squirming at the bottom waiting to be touched by yoona.

 

"Are you ready?" 

 

"All night long baby." Tiffany said huskily.

 

 

*DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!*

 

 

"Baby wake up."

 

"Hmmm.... So good."

 

"Baby wake up!" Tiffany was shaking her lover.

 

"Oh goood. So good baby." Yoona muttered in her sleep.

 

"YAH!" Tiffany kicked her lover out of the bed.

 

"OUCH! What the hell?!" Yoona excalmied.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT YOU !?" Tiffany was screaming at her girlfriend.

 

"Dream? What?" Yoona was confused.

 

"Yes. you were like a moron. Are you doing it in your dream?" tiffany asked while holding her laughter.

 

"So we didn't have ?"

 

"Uh? No."

 

"We didn't fight?"

 

"No.."

 

"You didn't caught me grinding with jessica?"

 

"What? YAH! are you fantasizing about jessi?" Uh oh. HellFany is on the loose.

 

"So it's all a dre--?' Yoona didnt get a chance to finish her sentence as tiffany was already strangling her.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Lol. So uh? just some short drabble to get my inspiration back. Sorry for not updating HIAS. I just lost it eversince jessica was kicked out. Love you guys.
 

 

 

P.s Didn't proofread this so yeah. Haha

 

-jessimylove©