You know that.....

At The Cafe

“Eunji-ya, let’s have coffee later.. ^>^”.  That’s the message I got from Mina. Based from the emoticon, I didn’t actually think she will be mad at me the moment I entered the café and well, my assumption was wrong when she pulled my wrist and brought me to the secluded corner. Sitting on the edge of my bench, I bite my lips.

And the silence went on for like five good minutes. Raising my head with my hand still holding to my knee-length skirt, I look at her face. Her piercing eyes makes me cowered yet again.

“I couldn’t believe you Jung Eunji.” Loud sigh could be heard after that.

“yah, are you going to watch the floor or talking to me? Shouldn’t you explain anything, no, EVERYTHING to me??” Mina finally burst out. I shut my eyes tight. Inhaling the scent of coffee deep before I look at her. Letting my awkward smile across my face.

“you know that I still love him….” I drag my words. Trying to steal some time for me to think.

“I know, but I didn’t actually thought you would freaking date him back!!” I hold on my tears when she yells at me. It’s stupid. I know. It’s like jumping around when I actually knew there’s cliff nearby.

“you know that I love you right??  We have been best friends since forever. I don’t want to see you hurt again by that bastard.” I go to sit next to her. Holding both her hands, I cry.

“I will be careful. I promise you that I’m not falling deep this time.”

“what he do for you so far?” facing me, with a smile on her face.