final

Show Me The Money 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2 years ago-

 

Kisum pov ;

Today is the day. I changed my outfit already and I went to Hongdae. I go to join SMTM3. I walk to the room and see many peoples around me. But then girls are screaming again and again. "What's on." I said to myself as I turn my head to see what's happening. "Kisum-ah!" Nada unnie called. "Hi. What's happening anyway?" I asked her as I point at the atmosphere. "Ah. Bobby and B.I of iKON are joining SMTM3 too! They come here with their hip hop soul." Nada unnie said. I nodded. "I see. That's why girls are screaming." I said while chuckle a bit.

When I want to check myself in the toilet, I bumped into Bobby. "I'm sorry." I said as I bowed my body to him. "No no! That's fine. You alright?" He asked. I nodded as I face him. "Oh- Noona, Hi." He said shyly. "Hey. Good luck for your audition, anyway." I said as I walk quickly but then he grabs my hands. "Is it fine if we talk more?" He asked. I laughed and nodded my head.

We talked about many things until I finally found him attractive and interesting. "Ah you're so fun." I said as I laughed. "You're more." Bobby said.

 

Bobby pov ;

I really enjoyed my time with Kisum noona. She's so nice and fun. Since i just different 1 year with her. We talked about many things. I hold her hand. "Lets go inside. The wind is so strong." I said and put my arms around her. She nodded and we go inside. When I walk toward B.I, she said that she'll go for tthe audition first. I supported her and she smiled.

 

-4:00PM-

I passed the audition. But unfortunately Kisum noona didn't. She forgot her parts. I walk toward her. "Noona. You're popular already. Your rap is good too. No need SMTM3 for you. You're just too good." I said to comfort her. She nodded and smiled. "You're doing well. Good luck, Bobby! I'll support you!" She said and I nodded. I kiss her forehead and then she freeze for a moment. "What's that for?" She asked. "Friendly kiss." I said as I laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter