001.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
The pristine sunshine shone through his window, heating up his sheets. It was 8:10 am, according to his alarm clock. "TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP YOU SLUG!" he heard. Taehyung yawned, stretching beneath the steaming sheets. "KIM TAE-" before his mom could finish, Taehyung already had said, "I'M AWAKE MOM". He sat on the ledge of his bed, rubbing his eyes. "Those stupid sheeps" he mumbled before getting up from bed.
 
Although he sluggishly crossed the kitched and out the door, Taehyung rushed up the hill towards the flok of sheep. "Why do we have to live like farmers?" he muttered. Taehyung hated working out in the fields and such because he always got so dirty afterwards. "I swear nobody is going to believe me when I see the wolf again." Taehyung said. He had shouted "WOLF!" for about three times now. Everyone thought he was a troublemaker liar when really, it is the wolf that is lying. 
 
Laying down on the grass, Taehyung closed his eyes to enjoy the fresh air. He relaxed soothingly until he hear heavy footsteps again. Automatically, he sat right up. Oh crap, it's the wolf again, he thought before shoo-ing the flock of sheep. The wolf sat there, glaring at Taehyung's movements. Taking a deep breath, Taehyung approached the wolf. "WOLF WOLF WOLF!!!"he yelled, but no one seemed to care. He shrugged, and moved closer to the wolf.
 
Wait, why is this wolf starting to look like a, he thought before jumping. "OH GOSH! YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING!" he roared, covering his eyes. He heard a chuckle, what a girl would sound like.
"Oh don't worry, I'm not " the wolf had said, leaning towards Taehyung to uncover his eyes. "See?" she said, pointing to herself. 
 
Taehyung blinked, touching the girl's cheek. "A-are you really real?" he asked, raising a brow. The girl nodded, touching his cheek in return.
"Of course I am, silly" she replied, running her fingers through his hair. "Why wouldn't I be? It's not like I'm a myth or something".
"But, but" he blinked.
"But what? You've never seen a human female before?" she laughed.
Taehyung shook his head in reply. "No, I've seen a female before, I even live with one. Crazy right?" he laughed.
 
The girl looked at him in confusion. She didn't find that funny, to be quite honest, but she laughed along with him anyways. "Let me introduce myself, you little scaredy cat. My name is Ahn Somi, don't be suprised." the wolf girl named 'Somi' had introduced. "I'm just like another female you've met, but so much more legit".
"Legit, huh?" Taehyung teased, nudging his shoulder into hers.
 
Somi had nodded in response. "Yes, way more legit. I hear your name to be-"
"Kim Taehyung" he finished for her. All Somi did was laugh.
"Yes, Kim Taehyung. From my view, you seem like a stubborn boy" she said.
 
Taehyung shook his head before hearing a voice call, "TAEHYUNG! COME HERE! IT'S QUICK!".
"Okay, I'll be back, Somi. Wait for me here" he said, leaving Somi to sit on the patch of grass alone.
 
Rushing into his house, Taehyung catched his breath. "Yes?" he then asked. His mother looked suprised.
"I didn't say your name. Why come to me, you brat?" his mother replied, returning to her knitting. 
"Y-you didn't?" he had asked. His mother just shook her head in reply, "Nope."
 
Turning around, Taehyung looked out the window. He found that Somi had been gone. What? he thought. That was only a few seconds, she couldn't have been that fast to running off into the wild. Maybe she's just playing with me. he had thought again, I didn't even get her number or where she lived. I can wait tomorrow, he shrugged, paying attention to finding the flock of sheeps again.