Chapter 9 ~It Can't Always Be Perfect~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

U-KISS stayed again over at ____________ apartment again.Choco slept with _________________ right after she put all her gifts away. She had so many clothes that she had to put the ones that didn't fit in the closet and drawers in boxes under her bed. As for her party goodies, she put them all near the window sill or outside in the balcony.

The windchimes began to ring and the pinwheels began to swirl, it was morning. A rather cold and windy morning. ________________ was already up and out walking Choco, while U-KISS were still sleeping in the warm apartment. "Choco.... Are you not cold?" She said, buttoning up her coat that Key bought for her. Puffs of warm air made small misty clouds in the cold air. ______________ watched her hot breaths make small clouds in the air while being dragged down the streets in her neighboorhood. "Come on let's go. I still have to go to school." She said and went back home.

The warm building made ______________ smile. She didn't like the cold, but sometimes it felt refreshing. Unlocking the door, she found the U-KISS members eating breakfast. "Mmmmm _______________, your home." Eli said, getting another bowl of cereal. Suddenly she remembered her dream of Eli and Doojoon.

"Sorry for eating all your ." Hoon said, taking another bite of cereal.

"It's fine, wait do your families know that your here?" She asked and let Choco free from his lesh.

"They don't care, we have our own house that we live in that our parents pitched in to give us." Kevin said.

"I thought you guys hanged in a shack or something." ____________ assumed.

"We hang around there sometimes when our mansion gets to stuffy." Kiseop said.

"Mansion?!" ______________ shouted.

"Yeah, we're considered rich. What you think we were commoners?" Hoon asked.

"Well sorry for assuming, why are you okay being here than?" She asked.

"Becuase your chill and won't do anything. Besides being with rich girls aren't that fun." AJ said and poured some milk. "You know Beast? They're rich too." He said again.

"Is everyone rich?!" She shouted, realizing that her whole school might be rich.

"No, we just transferred to your school since it's closer and more normal. Hey you didn't research about us did you? Normally lots of girls would." Kibum said.

"I don't really have the time nor do I really want to research you guys." ______________ said packing up her bag. After the boyw got ready, everyone headed to school. Choco was very obediant and stayed home. The boys were all fooling around and was running everywhere. _______________ was walking while watching the boys play. Eli stopped teasing Alexander and went over to ____________.

"Yo." He said, sliding his hands in his pockets.

"Yo." She replied. She began to think about her dream. *Should I ask?* ____________ thought.

"You alright? Did your boyfriend do something to you?" Eli said, noticing ______________ was zoning out.

"Yeah, was just thinking of a dream I had." ______________ replied.

"What dream?" Eli asked.

"About you and Doojoon. According to my dream, I might you guys when we were kids." ____________ said, spilling out her dream.

"Well it's true." Eli said and chuckled. He looked up in the sky and continued to walk with his long lost best friend.

"W-What?!" _____________ said.

"Me and Doojoon were your friends back than. Than you moved and I guess you don't remember us." Eli said.

"Wait why didn't you tell me?!" She said.

"Becuase you already been through a lot. We didn't want to add any troubles, besides now you know." Eli said.

"Why aren't you or Doojoon in the same group than? It's like you guys hate eachother again." _____________ said realizing that they were seperated into two groups Beast and U-KISS.

"When you left, we had a fight and than we just went our own ways." Eli explained.

"Oh... I see." _____________ said and clunched on her bag and began to debate. Now that she knew the dream was real and was just a memory, what to do now? Ask more questions or just leave it? For now though, she decided to leave it and just continue her peacful walk to school. Maybe not so peacful, but something like that.

Eli went back to bother his pals and _______________ just followed them. It was getting colder and colder. Winter was getting a bit windy, but sometimes it was a good thing because than you get to see the trees sway as if they were doin ballat. _______________ walked slowly as there was still enough time before school started.

YOUR POV

I liked being able to walk slowly and look around the complex. It was realxing. Although I was cold, I still liked having the feeling of wind going through my hair. "Help him..." I heard. I looked around and found no body, but me and the boys. Was one of them calling for me? "Save him..." I heard again.  Am I hearing things?

"You guys say something?" I yelled at U-KISS and they all shook their heads and went back to playing.

"He's dying...." I heard again, I shook my head and went back to walking. A little faster this time, I tried to mak it to school quickly. I heard voices saying things like 'Help him' or 'Hurry now'. It scared me a bit, but I feel like I had to do something.

"______________ we better hurry." Soohyun said and we all ran to school. I went to my locker immediantly and grabbed all my books for my first class.

"Hey ____________!!!" I heard. I turned around and saw Kikwang and Yoseob running over to me. I bowed and greeted them as well. "Don't bow, if your friends with Doojoon hyung your our friends right?" Yoseob said. I nodded and smiled. I guess I am going to be friends with a couple of the Beast members.

"We have the same class, let's go together." Kikwang said and closed my locker for me. I walked to my class with the two Beast friends. Sitting in my original seat, the boys sat next to me. The whole time I heard little silent voices in my head. I didn't know who was talking or it was just me thinking of these weird conversations. Of course me and the two boys were talking, but I didn't really soak in the conversation.

"___________________." I heard and someone nudged me. I looked beside me and Yoseob was smiling. "The bell rang." He said. Already? I was sure I just sat down. I looked at my phone and it was time to switch. I grabbed my books and quickly went to my locker for my other books.

"_________________!!!" I heard, while I dropped my books in my locker, getting the appropreite ones out. I looked behind me and saw Doojoon with his textbook.

"Hey!!" I said and grabbed my textbook and locked my locker.

"I got a class with you!!!" He said happily. I smiled.

*Me and Doojoon were your friends back than. Than you moved and I guess you don't remember us.* I rememberd Eli told me. Should I ask? I mean it wouldn't hurt right? We walked to our next class and went to our seats. I had to ask Doojoon soon because he wouldn't stop talking to me. Not in a bad way, but I can't bud in.

"Doojoon can I ask you somehting?" I asked, budding in while he was taken a breath. He nodded. "Eli told me that we all knew eachother when we were younger.... That's true right?" I asked again and he nodded again.

"Finally realized? Well I guess you know the story than." Doojoon said.

"Why aren't you guys friends?" I asked. I got Eli's side of the story, but maybe it was different.

"Well we both liked you and when you left I guess we had no reason to stay as friends." Doojoon said. It wasn't what Eli said, but I guess it's close. "I know what happened to your life when you left. I'm sorry that everything had to go like that." He said. I knew he was talking about G-Dragon and my parents.

"It's not your fault. Besides, I'm fine now." I said and smiled.

"I heard you have a boyfriend. He go here?" Doojoon asked me.

"He doesn't. He goes to a different school." I said, half lying. I don't think Doojoon would understand that my boyfriend was a grim reaper.

"If he doesn't treat you well you tell me okay? I'll beat him up for you." Doojoon said. I smiled and nodded, knowing Doojoon could never beat my boyfriend only because my boyfriend was technally dead. Wait Key is dead..... Can he even date me? I heard little bells in my head and I felt dizzy. I wanted to go home all of a sudden. I was having cramps and my body felt really weak. It wasn't the time of the month yet and I shouldn't feel to weak.

"Doojoon, can you take me home I don't feel to good." I said and began to sway. He seemed to realize becuase immediantly he called for a taxi and brought me home. Everything felt so fast. I don't even remember when I got on to the taxi.

"You okay? You don't look to good." Doojoon said after ariving at my apartment.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just going to sleep for a little bit. You go back to school and thank you." I said and walked to my apartment. I really felt sick and I felt I lost control of my body. I unlocked the door and stepped in. Suddenly out of no where I heard a loud slap and my face stung. My eyes went wide and slowly looked at who laid their hands on me. It was a girl, a grim reaper. She looked familiar. "W-Who...." I said, trying to gain my senses back.

"You made Key fall in love now you be responsible for it." She said and dissapeared. My insticts told me to look for Key now. The voices,me being sick made me want to see Key again. I ran to my room and found that bell that Key left me. I ringed it twice and nothing happened. I rang it a few more times and black mist entered my room. In came my man dressed in black. He wasn't looking at me though.

"Key, I'm so confused right now. Please help me, I feel so sick." I turned himm around to find only half of the handsome face I was use to, the other have was all bone. I flinched and my emtions was being mixed.

"Let's break up." He said and was about to leave until I grabbed his hand, which was also bony.

"I-I don't care how you look, I need you Key." I said, not knowing if I was honest or not.

"You deserve better, bye __________________, forever." He said and dissaperared. I didn't know what was going on and I knew I didn't like it, but all I knew is I needed answers now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 DONE!!!

I'm so sorry you guys that I haven't updated. I blame the cute games that I find. I'll admit it I have been slacking off, but I am doing homework, so it's not all fun and games.

By the way, since you guys don't seem to mind, I'm making this fanfic short, so maybe 15 chapters. We'll see.

Again I am so sorry you guys, I failed you all. I am about to write a oneshot MBLAQ version for a very good friend of mine and I have to update my other fanfic, so again update we'll take awhile. Be sure to look out for the oneshot though.

So sorry for the third time that I didn't do a good job, but I hope you guys are doing better than me. ^.^

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! CUPCAKES!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3