Chapter 5

I'm in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae woke up, just laying in bed, starring at the ceiling. Another day,waking up with tears in his eyes and was still hard to get up in the morning. But he had to. Kids were looking forward to the trip today. He got up, and got ready. 

He walked the roads slowly, taking the cold in. It was different the what he was used to. Freezing weather and snow. That was the trade mark for Norway. 

Its been 2 years already since they got there, but still wasn't used to the weather. He was walking when Siwon came next to him. And walked with him to the institute where kids with bad background could hang out.  It was one of Donghae and Siwons projects.  2 years ago when Donghae died , the doctor who had done Hykjaes surgery toke Hyukjae in and went to Norway. The doctor had work related stuff In Norway  so he toke Hyukjae with him to get him different environment. Siwon met them by coincidences on a conference and he toke a liking to Hyukjae, well you could say he was hopelessly in love. But Hyukjae kept pushing him away because with that happened to Donghae, and after few months when Siwon told him about loosing a brother they started to be friends.  Siwon still hasn't given up on winning Hyukjaes heart so he tried his best to get him happy, such as volunteering with him. The doctor had told Hyukjae that maybe he should start moving on and open his heart for Siwon. They both did not know he was Donghaes brother. 

 

It was getting close to the time where they all had to return to Korea and Siwon had asked Hyukjae to consider to marry him, even thou he did not love him the way he did. He told him, that they could stay friends and that he would spend rest of his life to try and get him to fall in love with him and keep him happy. Hyukjae had given it a lot of thoughts and had said yes. 

When they got to Korea , Hyukjae moved in with Siwon, but he lived in one of the guesthouses for now. The mansion was huge and the kids there kept Hyukjae busy and happy. They would meet up for meals and eat together and hang out.  And so the day went by, but Hyukjae still did not had opened up his heart completely yet to Siwon, He felt like something was holding it back.  Walking around the house and looking at the pictures of Donghae, he did not understand why it got him so sad and emotional.

Siwon wanted to let people know he was engaged and was throwing a big party. Many of his friends and business partners came, but also Amber and the doctor.  During the party Siwon got a phone call and ran out without saying anything to Hyukjae which got him worried but he kept the party going and was tending to the guests.  Siwon had gotten a call from a hospital claiming to have his brother there. So he left right away, and hoping it was him. Wasn't the first time he had gotten such a call and was false. When he got there, it was indeed his brother, long hair and long beard. They told him , he had been in coma for 2 years, no id or personal item so they couldn't identified him. He woke up few days ago not remembering anything, until today.  Siwon wa sin tears, overly happy to get his brother back, and toke him with him right away. He had called several people to get a medical staff to take care of him at home. He kept telling his brother how happy he was getting his brother back, specially on this special day, and told him he was getting engaged to this guy he was madly in love with.

Siwon eventually came back and Hyukjae saw he had someone with him, but he left so fast that he didn't see him. Siwon got people to help Donghae get clean and dressed up, and asked him to just show up for few minuets at the party and that he could go back to bed and rest after. 

Siwon went to the party and pulled Hyukjae with him to the center and was making a statement

"Today is the happiest day of my life, not only has this amazing person next to me said yes to marry me, but my long lost brother, who was presumed dead,is also back " 

Everyone was shocked at the statement about his brother, even Hyukjae, and Siwon pointed at the entrance where Donghae was walking in. 

Donghae was walking slowly towards him and Hyukjae, and saw their hands. He did not say anything. As he was walking, Hyukjae's heart started beating faster, he was thinking, those footsteps, its its its, same as Ajusshi. Hyukjae stepped forward and was looking at Donghae and tears started to run down, and his heartbeat started beating faster and faster,

"Ajusshi.."  he said carefully. Donghae did not respond and was just looking at him. Siwon stepped in and said

"he is younger then me, no need to call him Ajusshi"

And was introducing them to eachother, Donghae still did not say a word and just nodded and turned back to go back to his room. Hyukjae held on to him and again

"Ajusshi"

Donghae just walked a way. Hyukjae started to breathy heavy and collapsed on the floor. Which made Donghae turn around but couldn't walk to him and just left.

Donghae walked to his room, and tears kept falling. Kept thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter