The final for everything

Way too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light that were piercing past the window hit the small polaroid on his desk table, the polaroid that were long abandoned and the room that he didn’t want to step his feet back in it, he came back for it. He inspected the room again, nothing had changed, not much. It stayed the way it was since “he” left him, left him alone with just a polaroid of him to be remembered. He looked at the window at the corner of the room, a faint smile appeared on his face.

“It’s the day.”

 

“You are still with your camera.”

Sehun raised his head from his camera, setting it down on the desk as he threw Jongin a small smile, welcoming the latter with it. He prodded his elbow on the table as he rested his chin on his palm, looking at his boyfriend that just entered his room. “It’s my work.”

Jongin settled down on the table as a small pout appeared on his face. “It’s been a week Sehun, you have locked yourself in this room, forgetting about my presence in this house. It feels as I actually lived here alone.” He whined, but it was the truth.

Sehun released a soft sigh as he pushed his camera that were being a wall between Jongin and him aside, he raised his head slowly from his palm as he used the hand to reach for Jongin’s that were rested on the table. He squeezed Jongin’s hand lightly, it afterward. “I’m sorry. I will make up for the day we have-“

Jongin pulled his hand from Sehun’s grip roughly, he jumped down from the table. A frown appeared on his face. “You said the same thing yesterday.”

“I will really make up for the days I have missed Jongin, I really will.” Sehun pleaded again, he was really busy and he felt bad for leaving Jongin alone.

Jongin chuckled softly, Sehun could see the tears that was forming in his eyes. “I can’t believe you forget the important day.” He muttered loud enough for Sehun to hear before storming out of the room, slamming the door shut.

 

He plopped down on the chair, smiling at how the chair were always comfy as usual. He leaned on it, staring at the plain white ceiling that had dust dirtying it, he emitted a chuckle, thinking how he would be scolded for how dirty the room had become. He sat up again, staring at the untouched polaroid on the desk.

“I should never leave.” He muttered as he just stared at the polaroid, wanting to touch but his finger won’t let him trace his finger on it.

 

A soft sigh escaped Sehun’s mouth as he brought his hand to his hair, ruffling it out of frustration. He averted his gaze to his camera, the temptation to touch it, he hated that feeling. He picked up his camera before throwing it down to the floor, watching as it smashed into pieces, not caring about the cost he had spent for it. He settled his head down on the wooden table, sighing at himself again.

“How could you be so ing stupid Oh Sehun?” He mumbled to himself, but tried to think of Jongin’s last word at the same time. “What day is it?” He traced his gaze to the calendar on the wall that was pinned by Jongin so he would remember the date. “14th?”

He rose from his chair, stepping to the calendar slowly. The date felt familiar but he wasn’t sure what day was it. He knocked his head, thinking it would be a good way to remember. “What is it…” He asked himself again.

Sehun felt as something just knocked his brain when he remembered what day was it. “.” He muttered, running out of the room, the pain when his foot touched the glasses from the camera didn’t bother him as he ran out of the room.

 

His finger touched the polaroid first as he slowly picked it up. The dust that were on it were long forgotten as he just wanted to stare at the person in it. He the small frame slowly, he regretted everything, literally everything from that day.

 

“Jongin!” Sehun called out as he paced down the stairs, searching for a trace of his boyfriend around the house. “Jongin!” He called out again, looking around the living room.

Sehun jerked his head to his right when he heard soft rustle, smiling in relief when he saw Jongin rubbing his eyes sleepily on the couch, face were still blurred from the shout of his name. “Is it morning yet?” He asked softly, with a croaked voice as he just woke up.

Sehun ignored his question as he ran toward the latter, jumping on him as he embraced his boyfriend. Hugging him tightly, not wanting to let him go. “Happy birthday.”

“You remembered.”

Sehun released Jongin’s lean body as he plopped next to him on the couch, his arm still circled around the latter’s waist. He brought Jongin’s head to his lap as he played with the strand of his hair. “I don’t but I do.”

“What?” Jongin asked, a flash of confusion on his face.

“Shut up.” Sehun muttered before pressing his lip on Jongin’s thin one.

 

He set the picture down as he moved to the small polaroid camera that he kept for him. He was relieved that it was actually used, even for a day or once. It was a gift, a small gift from the dreamy boy. He knew the boy’s dream and before fulfilling his dream “he” had gotten him the camera as gift, so he could support “him” too, and to stay by his side with the camera as their engagement ring.

He traced his finger on the camera before slowly lifting it up with his hand. “Could this wo-“ He abruptly stopped at the flash that blinded his sight when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter