Final

Will you be my Valentine?

Today was the day. You were going to tell Jungkook your real feelings. Of course you planned it on Valentines day. You had really liked, possibly loved him since Kindergarden. Sure your only in 8th grade but you know what love is. You have seen it on dramas and movies. When you see him your heart flutters, the butterflys in your stomach go crazy, and your legs go weak. Thats before he even talks to you. You planned the whole thing out. You stayed up almost all night making the perfect chocolates and you even made the card your giving him. Everything was perfect. Before you walk out the door to go to School you look in the mirror in your room. You curled your long black hair and even put a little makeup on. Yes, today would be perfect.

As you arrived at the school you see Jungkook sitting with his friends, a group everyone calls BTS. You clutch the candies and card tightly to your chest as you walk toward the group of boys. 

"H...hey Jungkook!" You mumble as loud as your nervous voice will allow

"Oh hey ________!" Jungkook says cheerily

You and Jungkook arent bestfriends or anything. You have helpped him with homework and vise versa but other than that you are just classmates.

You shakily walk.up closer and out the gifts "i m..m..made these f..for you. W...will you be my V....V...V...Valentin?"

Jungkook just sits in amazment for a moment, glances at his friends then back at you. He knocks The gifts out of your hands and laughs loudly with his friends. "Did you really think i would take those cheap, lame gifts!? You must be stupid!" He laughs even louder as do the boys behind him

"YAH LOOK SHE IS CRYING!" 

"SHE REALLY BELIEVED YOU WOULD!" 

"WHAT A LOSER!"

The name calling and hurtful talk grows louder as the rest of the class join in. You run from the room crying harD. You grab your stuff and take off running home. When you get there you go straight to your room.

"I hate Valentines Day, i hate school, and most of all i hate JUNGKOOK!"


(4 years later, Senior year)

4 years ago you moved away from home because of the bullying that came with your Valentines Day disaster. Now your back to finish your Senior year. You have changed alot since 8th grade. You no longer have babyfat. You actually have a body that kpop girls would die for. Your hair is now light brown with blonde highlights and you dress in very expensive clothes. To say the least on your first day back NOBODY recognized you. All the guys drooled and all the girls wanted to either be your friend or hate you for being beautiful. 

There was one boy who desperatly wanted your attention. He had been watching you since you moved in next to him about a month ago. He watched you even more when he found out who you were. No matter what he did you ignored him though. Even if he walked straight up to you and tried to talk to you. He wasnt going to give up though. Valentines day was in a week and Jungkook had a plan.

O. Monday when you opened your locker a bunch of heart balloons flew out. All of them said "Be Mine?" on them. You sighed and turned to everyone in the hallway who was watching.

"Whoever did this if your listening the answer is N.O." You then your heel and walked to class.

Tuesday felt like international test day. Seriously a test in EVERY class. As you finished your final test of the day someone knocked on the door to the classroom. The teacher allowed them in with a smile on her face. Just then someone in a teddybear costume walked in and walked right up to you with a boqute of flowers and a heart in the middle that said "please say yes?" 

You smiled sweetly at the bear as he handed you the flowers and said "thanks but still a no sorry" the. Gathered your books and left class.

Wednsday rolled around and you gained yet another suprise. WheN you got to school a HUGE banner was hung on the school that said " Be mine _________" you sighed and just kept walking.

Suprisingly on thursday nothing happened the whole day. Until you walked to your locker and the biggest suprise of the week was there. Jungkook stood at your locker in a tux with chocolates and a card. Both looked homemade. You slowly approched your locker very confused.

"________ i know your probably very confused right now. I know you also still hate me but please just hear me out." Jungkook begged.

You look at him without an expression and wave your hand for him to continue

Jungkoom sighed is relief and moved on "i have liked you since i first saw you in kindergarden. I pretended not to iN 8th grade because i was a jerk. I didnt want anyone making fun of me for accepting such a girly gift. But i see my mistake and i still really like you. I have been trying all week to get your attention but you just brushed off all my attempts to woo you. When i see you my heart speeds up and my stomach freaks out and my legs go weak. Then you talk and my whole body feels like its under a spell. I really really like you ane really really want to know if you will be my Valentine??"

You stood in your place completly shocked. You slowly walked closer to Jungkook and slapped him hard then pulled him in for a soft kiss

Your so stupid. Of course i'll be your Valentine!!!" 

Jungkook smiled and pulled you in for a long passionate kiss while everyone cheered. 

Well Valentines day turned out to be perfect. Sure 4 years later but better late then never right! ;)

 


Well i know i am late but HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! This is my first story and i dont think its that great but i hope you enjoy it:3 thank you for reading and have a wonderfultastic day!!<3