Happy Birthday Kyuhyun

"Happy Birthday, Kyuhyun-ah. Come Back Safely~"

Obviously this was supposed to be posted earlier but I’m lazy and slow so :P

Anyway, enjoy~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Siwon’s fingers ghosted his phone screen. He was in the middle of selecting the oh-so-familiar picture of a certain birthday cake to tweet one more time for Kyuhyun’s birthday.

Yet he couldn’t seem to do it.

This isn’t right, Siwon thought to himself. My Kyuhyun deserves something more special.

At least something enough to make up for what he did…

.

.

.

.

 

 A day before Kyuhyun’s departure

“Will you stop sulking?” Kyuhyun extravagantly huffed as soon as he entered his bedroom. On top of his bed, lied no other than Choi Siwon, face down on the mattress and intentionally ignored his presence.

There was little mumbling coming from Siwon.

“What is it? Speak up!” Kyuhyun slammed the door, making Siwon’s body to jump a bit. Kyuhyun sighed because Siwon was making it too difficult. Knowing being mad and yelling at his lover would not be any good. Kyuhyun opted for a different approach. 

“Honey, you’re being unfair…” Kyuhyun softly whispered while walking up to the other. Unfortunately, Siwon’s following reaction was not expected. The man rose up and shouted right at Kyuhyun.

“You’re being unfair!”

 

Well, too much for a different approach…

 

“I’m not the one who’s acting like a spoiled kid!”

Siwon’s face made a hurt expression which Kyuhyun would laugh at if the situation wasn’t so tense.

“I am not!” He crossed his arms in front of his chest and tore his gaze away from Kyuhyun.

“And what if I am? You decided to leave me here by myself, on your birthday nonetheless.” This weak whisper came from Siwon did nothing but soften Kyuhyun’s heart into a mushy sponge. Behind closed door, the younger was always the er for Siwon pouty version.

“How many times do I have to tell you…” Kyuhyun murmured as he sat down next to Siwon “This trip is for a KBS’s show”.

“Which you would be going with a bunch of your friends”

Kyuhyun exhaled, trying to calm himself down. This conversation must have had happened for at least fifty times since Siwon found out about the news. Kyuhyun placed his hands on Siwon’s shoulder and held the man sternly in front of him.

“It was not my decision and is it so bad that I go with them? They’re my best friends, Siwon”.

The older opened his mouth, wanting to keep up with his weak argument but Kyuhyun of course didn’t let him.

“Ever since you were done with your last schedule, I’ve spent all of my free time with you off the radar. Can I just have a few days with my friends on this completely-work-related trip?”

Silence stretched until Siwon came up with a last bargain.

“Can I come with you?” His eyes lit up with hope and naiveté. It killed Kyuhyun to put them out.

“Honey, you know the guest list has been decided.” One of Kyuhyun’s reached up to caress Siwon’s soft hair.

“And how convenient is that!” Siwon yelled stubbornly before squatting Kyuhyun’s away and slumped back down to the bed. Needless to say, Kyuhyun was hurtfully struck at Siwon’s reaction. He fidgeted awkwardly, deciding between walking away and staying on the bed.

The younger knew he didn’t want to deal with this anymore. Looking at the afflicted boyfriend, Kyuhyun sighed.

“You know, this trip is for a good cause and I am really looking forward to it. I kinda hoped we could spend my last night restfully together … I guess that is not gonna happen…” Kyuhyun reluctantly stood up with the last few words. Siwon wanted to turn around and pulled the maknae back to the bed so badly. Yet he was too headstrong to move at that moment.

“I’ll be sleeping with Donghae-hyung tonight” Kyuhyun looked back from the door, anticipating Siwon to respond but he got nothing. There was nothing else he could do. There was a soft “Good night” and the door was closed.

 

Siwon stayed in the same position, eyes wide-opened. It wasn’t until three of four in the morning that it finally sunk into him how childish his action was. Kyuhyun, just like him, had schedules that he had no control over. Also, the younger had been very busy. An abroad trip would do him nothing but good. And of course, Kyuhyun wasn’t lying when he said he hadn’t seen his group of best friends for a while. Siwon had taken most of his free time since the man came back from his last film shooting. And here he was, taunting Kyuhyun unreasonably. Kyuhyun didn’t deserve this. After thinking thoroughly, Siwon decided he would apologize to Kyuhyun tomorrow and sent the other off with love and the best wishes.

With that seemly sensible set in his mind, Siwon allowed his tired self to get some sleep. He would catch Kyuhyun before his flight tomorrow.

.

.

.

What Siwon didn’t plan for was that he freaking overslept. His loud curse echoed around the dorm as soon as he looked over at the clock with his half-opened sleepy eyes.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Siwon yelled while throwing his blanket off the bed. He jumped to the door swiftly, afraid Kyuhyun was not here anymore.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah!” He called out desperately along the hallway. Annoyed grunts and groans could be heard from the members behind the other closed doors.

Siwon made his way to the living room, eyes wandering quickly around. There was no sight of Kyuhyun. The other had definitely left the place already. Guilt was rising inside of Siwon. He could not let Kyuhyun leave with a heavy mood because of him. Perhaps if he was quick, Siwon could have made it to the airport before Kyuhyun’s departure. With that in mind, Siwon turned around and ran back to his room.

However, as soon as he turned his back, Siwon crashed onto someone.

 

“What the heck, Siwon! What were you shouting my name for?” Kyuhyun rubbed his nose in a pained expression.

“Baby! You haven’t left!” Kyuhyun suddenly found himself crushed in a bear hug. He was too surprised to even speak because Siwon was holding him tightly and kissing his hair the way that he loved. “You’re here”. Siwon sighed with relief.

“Of course I’m here! Won’t be leaving for another couple of hours”. Kyuhyun chuckled.

Siwon’s chest lost the tension. “I’m so sorry”. The apology came unexpectedly. He just couldn’t wait. He needed it made up with Kyuhyun right now.

“W-what…” Kyuhyun stuttered after being let go.

“I was so stupid! This is meaningful work and you really wanted to do it and I…” Siwon avoided eye contact, feeling completely ashamed. “I should have been more supportive.”  

A kiss planted on his lips was a proof that Kyuhyun had forgiven him.

“Thank you…” Kyuhyun smiled gently “for changing your mind.”

Siwon’s eyes were still filled with regret. “I wasted our whole day yesterday… We were supposed to be celebrating your early birthday…”

“Hey, it’s alright”, Kyuhyun placed his hand on Siwon’s cheek “At least I feel much better now.”

“Yeah… but I…” It seemed like Siwon couldn’t stop feeling he was the one to blame. And maybe he was but Kyuhyun didn’t give a damn about that anymore – not when he had got his sweet boyfriend back.

“You can make it up to me when we meet again for Super Show in Shanghai.” Kyuhyun quickly suggested. “Alright?”

“…Okay…” Siwon gave in, too exhausted from feeling anything but affection for Kyuhyun. So he pulled his lover in for another kiss, to which Kyuhyun gladly contributed.

.

.

.

“Oh will you two stop? It’s too early in the morning!” A not so happy Heechul who was greeted by the sight as soon as he existed his room, loudly cried with disgust.

 

~~~~~~

 

And so we were back to Siwon who was looking for the perfect way to send a birthday wish to his love. He knew it had to be unique. Something that showed he cared, and not only to Kyuhyun, but to everyone. A subtle yet obvious declare of his adoration to a specific maknae.

.

.

.

.

 

“Are you kidding me now, Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun voice rang alarmingly through the phone as soon as Siwon picked up.

“What are you talking about, love?” Kyuhyun swore he could hear the way one of Siwon’s eyebrows rose because the man was making his fake incredulous expression.  

“You know what I’m talking about! The freaking voice message!”

“Oh… that….”

“Yes! Was it impossible for you to make a personal private phone call to me?!”

“But baby…” Siwon whined “I want everyone to know how precious you are to me.”

Kyuhyun bit his lip and sighed. Siwon sure knew what to say to make him weak in the knees.

“Just so you know, you’re only making us look more obvious.”

“Maybe that was one of my motives.”

“Choi Siwon!” If there was one thing Kyuhyun couldn’t stand, it would be Siwon playing with their reputation.

“Alright, alright.” Siwon immediately soothed “It was harmless. I got approval from the manager.”

“You mean you bribed the manager.” Kyuhyun stated, knowing fully well of the other’s tactics. “Why couldn’t you tweet that stupid birthday cake picture?”

“But it’s your birthday.” Now even his pout was audible “Did you hate it?”

There was silence before Kyuhyun finally gave in.

“No…” he tried to speak as quietly as he could “I… feel special.”

“That’s because you are, sweetie!” Siwon wasted no time to declare his love once more “I love you so much!” And if Siwon could, he would bet everything he had that Kyuhyun must be blushing.

“I know.” Came the shy response. “I – um.. gotta go meet up with the crew now.” Kyuhyun wondered when exactly during their conversation that he turned from a very upset boyfriend, to a bashful one.   

“Alright. Have fun filming…” Siwon purred sweetly “And come back safely~”

“Okay… I love you too…” Kyuhyun quickly spurted out and tried to disconnect the call. Too bad he wasn’t fast enough and Siwon laugh got the chance to reach his ear.

.

.

.

.

“What do you keep listening too?” Changmin asked curiously, looking at a love-struck Kyuhyun who was staring at his phone with one of his earphones on. He reached for the other and peeked over to the screen.

“Nothing!” Kyuhyun shrieked and swiftly stood up. The phone was tucked back into his jeans and he walked away with a reddened face.

Behind him, Changmin had started to crackle up because he had seen the Flitto website on Kyuhyun’s phone screen.

Oh, Kyuhyun is hooked alright…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Just something I came up with (like a week ago) after seeing what our beloved cheesy Siwonnie has done <3 Hope you liked it!

Please leave me a comment! I love reading those! :*

Have a nice day and spreak the WonKyu love !!!!!