How Boring

A life of lonely

I sighed as I walked throught the school gates. Thank god I managed to wake up early today, yesterday was a nightmare. Having everyone stare at you like you've just murdered someone is a little too much for me to take in. I puffed out my cheeks as I remembered. We have maths first thing in the morning. Goddammit. Why maths of all subjects. I walked slowly to my locker, not wanting to go to maths so quickly, but my plans were changed as soon as my maths teacher, Mr.Shu saw me. He hates me and I don't know why. He stared at me with his beady, little eyes, scrutinizing everything I had on right now. From my head to toe. Then, he sniggered. What the hell? I seriously don't get his problem. I mean, who stares someone down, sniggers and then walks away? Especially if that's your TOP STUDENT-yes I'm the top in maths even though I hate it-.But then again, it's Mr.Shu, the teacher who es on girls in his class and picks fight with the guys. Especially Luhan. I don't get it. Why would you pick a fight with like the schools crown prince? And then I realised.........there was something in my pocket. I drew out the peice of paper that had been in there.

Get to class now and I might just spare you

~Mr.Shulace 

I facepalmed. Seriously, that guy would never get anywhere in life. He thinks that its SO cool to write Mr.Shulace because it relates to shoelace in english. Of all words. Anyway, I ripped it up and threw it in the bin. I might be the quite wallflower on the outside, but I'm more of a rebel on the inside. If it wasn't for the fact that this school was really exive, I would've ditched class countless times. But my parents work pretty hard for this so I might as well be grateful.

I jumped as the bell rang. It was so damn loud and I just realised I was standing right in front of one of the many bells. I sighed as I started walking to maths. God this is horrible, I thought as I trudged there.

I mentally hit myself as I realised, I was late.....to maths clas....again........aish......my wallflower was going omg RUN but my inner rebel was going, oh whatevs. it. 

Everyone looked at me as I walked in. "Well, well look who it is. It's Mrs.Park. May I ask, why are you late again? If you really hate maths that much then you should just leave." I walked past Mr.Shu without saying anything. I really wanted to say something back to that but then again I have to keep my secret. Your probably wondering what the secret actually is, and I'll give you a clue, it's not the fact that I just want to ditch this class. Interested yet? Well you should be because my parents are Park Daeho and Park Jinhee. You probably don't know who they are, but I'll tell you. They're the two people that are known to be rich. But that's about it. Not much is known about them since they keep everything private. Including me. Yup. I asked them specifically not to tell anyone that they had a daughter, because let's face it. Who would want a whole bunch of fake es trying to be your friend? Well you might, but not me. I sat down at my usual seat. I wasn't really bullied but you could tell that I didn't have any friends. All the seats around me were empty, with all the girls sitting all around Lu Han and all the boys scattered everywhere else, but near me. One could say that hanging out or around with me would be considered 'social sucicide'. This was because the school 'queen', Choi Minzi, hated my guts. Your probably wondering why. Well I moved here from another school 3 years ago. At the start, Minzi asked me to be part of her 'popular'  group. She said how I was pretty enough or somethign like that but I declined. I declined politetly, but she still decided to hate on me, and with her hate came all the schools as well. Everyone says that it was the fact that I rejected her request, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that once I walked in, I caught Luhan's eye. Yup. That's right. I got Lu Han's attention, and just incase you didn't know, he is our school 'king'. Now everyone in this school knows that Mrs. Choi Minzi is crazy for Luhan. And you would almost feel sorry for her because he hates her guts. He even went as far as 'accidently' pouring someones, hot soup on her. Hilarious? I know right.