Destiny

I'm Your Flight Attendant!

Kyuhyun's POV

  So here I am. Bringing my backpack and I'm ready to go back to my hometown. I miss home so much. It's been 2 years since I left to America for study. 

  Now I'm on my way to the aircraft that will bring me going back to my hometown. I'm so excited. Looks like there's so many passengers that will be in the same plane with me.

  "Hello, welcome on board! Do you mind showing me your boarding pass, sir?" The flight attendant welcoming all the passangers with smiles. I just smile and showing her my boarding pass.

  "Oh, you're in 30 C, just go this way and my partner will help you there."

  "Yep. And thankyou." I said while taking back my boarding pass.

  When I want to look for my seat, something catch my eyes. A beautiful girl is helping an old guy to put his suitcase in the luggage bins. I can see her cute expression while helping that old guy. I just giggles and ask for her permission so I can go to my seat.

  "Excuse me."

  "Oh yes, welcome on board, sir!" She smiles. What a beautiful smiles. 

  Then I just go to my seat and take a seat. I still watching her. How she welcome the passengers, help them. How beautiful.

  Finally, all passengers already in their own seat and now the flight attendants are giving us the welcome drinks. And thanks God, the one who giving me my drink is her. Which is i dont know her name. And that's my opportunity to check her name in her name plate.

  "Hello sir, this your welcome drink!" She smiles while giving it to me.

  'Yoona' I can see her name clearly. Her name is pretty. Just like her. 

**

  "Excuse me, sir." Someone pat my shoulder and I wake up. I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is her face. 

  "Sorry, but maybe you want to eat?",she asked.

  I shook my head, "No, just give a glass of mineral water please."

  She nods and take a glass of water and give it to me. I smile and take the glass. And then she leave me. 

  I know it's now or never. I can't wait. I need to know her number right now. So I press the attendant call. And, yes, she's coming.

  "May I help you sir?" She smiles.

  "Hmm, do you have a pen?"

  She nods and take her pen from her pocket. "Here, sir."

  Don't need much longer, I take my book and give it to her. "Do you mind to write your number here?"

  She look at me confused. But then she smiles. Again. "Sure I'll give you my number!" Yes! I can't hold my smiles looking at her writting her number. Only take a few seconds and she hand me my book back.

  "Thankyou, Yoona-ssi. I'll call you!" She just nods, blushing. So cute. 

 

**

Yoona's POV

 

  I look at my phone and sigh. It's been 2 weeks and he hasn't call me. Aish. 

  Yes, I'm waiting for his call. I thought he's serious when he asked my phone. I hate it when I hope too much. I shouldn't have to take his words seriously from the start! Pabo! Why you're so pabo, Im Yoona?!

  I throw my phone and go to sleep since I have a morning flight tomorrow. 

 

  Here I am again. Standing between all the empty seats. Waiting for all the passengers. "Flight attendants standby for boarding please." I prepare myself, and smiles.

  One by one passengers start to come in. I welcome them with a friendly smile, until I saw someone.

  My smiles disappear. I look at him blankly. So does he. That guy who asked my number but never called me. 

  He approach me with smile. "We meet again. I guess it's called faith?"

  " I thought you said you would call me last time. And why you didn't?" I said. With all the disappointment looks. "Why you act like you're serious when you actually not?"

  He looks at me, "I did call you. I did. I swear. But no answer. You're the one don't want to talk to me I guess?" 

  "No you didn't, sir. You never call me." I said and start to leave him but he grab my hand.

  "I think, maybe you're giving me a wrong number." I look confused. But then he take his book, which I wrote my number in last time.

  "Now you check, is it right?"

  I start to check it. Oh-Um. No. It can't be. I gave him a wrong number. I start to giggles. It supposed to be XX-XXX-XXX-897 and why I wrote it with XX-XXX-XXX-891? What the hell I was thinking. I remember I checked it twice!

  "I gave you wrong numbers!" I grin. He laugh. We both laugh. "So it's all about a miscommunication?" He asked. I nods, and then I write my number again in his book, but now I'm sure I giving him the right one.

  "Hmm, by the way. I'm Kyuhyun and nice to meet you!"

  "Nice to meet you too! And I think this is our destiny. To meet each other again." I said and he smiles. The sweetest smile I've ever seen! 

 

Finish! Now tell me what do you think? Hihi ❤ hope you guys like it!!!!!!