Let's do it, Youngbae

Chemistry

~ring ring ring~

'Come to my room, Jiyong.'

Jiyong threw his chopsticks back to his bowl, 'not again.'

Jiyong’s mother has been helping Jiyong to look for a boyfriend, but Jiyong has been coming up with all sorts of excuses to reject them.

 

'Jiyong, this guy I’ve found is perfect in every aspect. His personality, appearance, dancing and even singing I’m absolutely sure you will like him.'

'Well you say that every single time but none of them fails to disappoint me. I’m not going to believe you this time either, Mom.'

'Stop rambling I’ve met him and this time it’s different. I know what is good for you. I don’t have time for your nonsense. He is arriving in Daegu in an hour’s time so go pick him up at the train station now.'

'What!?'

>
>
>

It was snowing outside the airport and Jiyong could feel his tummy and hands shivering due to the hunger and cold. He puts on a sulky face. He wondered what on earth is he doing, standing in front of Paris Baguette, when he could be enjoying his jjajjangmyeon in his warm and cozy room. Nevertheless, Jiyong was expecting something this time round because his mom seemed pretty serious about this ‘perfect’ guy she found.

After shivering for what seemed like twenty hours, the train finally arrived and passengers started walking into the arrival hall. Jiyong scanned through the passengers, trying to remember the face from the photo his mom showed to him. 

 

Suddenly, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. 

'Jiyong?'

He turned around. This man has white hair with fringe down covering his eyes. He was so handsome he looked like someone who has walked out right from the Vogue magazine. He was wearing a simple white shirt and Jiyong could see the contours of his body very clearly. It was really sxy he has definitely been working out on those abs. He couldn’t even take his eyes off that man at all. HE IS A WORK OF ART. 

Not getting any response from Jiyong, Youngbae said 'Hey I'm Youngbae, nice to meet you.' 

The voice startled Jiyong and sent him off into a daze. Even his voice was so attractive. Jiyong even started imagining how perfect both of their voices would match if they were to sing and rap together.

Still not getting any answer, Youngbae raised his arms......and hugged Jiyong. He would have slapped him if it was someone else, but this man in front of him was too adorable. The way Jiyong blushed and looked at him, he looked exactly like a puppy wanting to be hugged. Youngbae could feel Jiyong's arm stretching to his back to close the distance between their bodies. They could feel each other’s heartbeats and it was amazing how their hearts were beating like one. It felt magical and both of them knew they could stay like this for hours.

 

They must have hugged for so long and Youngbae started noticing they were getting more and more attention from the people around them. Youngbae released his arms and moved his body away from Jiyong. He felt cold instantly and the pout that Jiyong made his stomach flip. He knew that they had to move to somewhere with less people so they could spend quality time together.

‘Would you like some hot bubble tea?’

‘Sure,’ replied Jiyong, still blushing.

‘Let’s go to my friend’s café. It’s just a few bus stops away from here. Now where is bus number 502?’

>
>
>

‘Can we have two hot And-Here bubble teas and one chocolate waffle. I brought a special friend here so make it tasty please, Ri.’
Seungri was Youngbae’s best friend and he already sensed that there was something between the two when they walked in. He smirked and nodded his head.

In less than a minute, the food came. ‘Try it, hyungs. We are really famous for our waffles here.’ With high expectation of the taste, Jiyong took a bite on the waffle and regretted it immediately. It was hard and yucky. However, he did not want to disappoint Youngbae. He faked an awkward smile and said ‘Mashisoyo!’ Satisfied of the answer, Seungri smiled and left the room.

‘Do you really think it tasted good?’
‘Honestly speaking, no.’  
Youngbae laughed. 
He loved how honest Jiyong was and found him so cute that he stood up and walked towards Jiyong’s side of the table.

The moment Youngbae sat down next to him, Jiyong hugged him. Jiyong had no idea why he was acting like that but he really felt he needed the hug. The last thing that he would expect was that Youngbae actually pushed him away. Feeling disappointed and confused, Jiyong looked at Youngbae in his eyes. Almost immediately, Jiyong felt warmth on his lips. Youngbae was kissing him.

Jiyong did not expect the kiss at all and he could feel his heart beat wild and fast. However, he noticed something really weird. The furniture in the room was actually growing bigger to almost thrice of their size! Thinking that he must be seeing wrong, he raised his hand to rub his eyes, only to notice that his fingers became shorter and fatter and they had fur on them! He turned to look at the equally confused Youngbae and that’s when Jiyong realized what was happening. They had just turned into dogs.

They were so shocked and started barking loudly. Wondering where did the barks came from, Seungri started looking for the source, only to find himself seeing two cute dogs jumping up and down. A Bulldog and a Shar-pei. Seungri’s jaw dropped when he noticed that the dogs were still wearing the same clothes as what Youngbae and Jiyong wore, just that they have gotten smaller in size. Seungri was so shocked he fell back and landed on his but-t. The bulldog ran towards him and jumped on his body and started biting his ears. Seungri knew that it was Youngbae because Youngbae was the only one who would pull his ears when he did something wrong. Unsure of what to do to help his friends, Seungri took out his phone and started to Google. The only reasonable solution he found was to have them do the same thing that turned them into what they are. This meant Youngbae and Jiyong had to kiss again to return to human form. And indeed, after kissing, the dogs grew in size and transformed back to human form.

‘Wwwwhat on earth just happened,’ screamed Youngbae.

Seungri started clapping. He found it cool that his friends were able to transform into animals and suggested that they should experiment it again.

‘No way I’m not going to do it again. What if this time round we can’t return back to human form? We’ll have to remain as a dog for the rest of our lives no way no no no.’ said Youngbae.

‘No hyung, you did it and I’m sure you are able to transform back. Don’t you think it’s really cool?’

‘Yes but..’ Seungri interrupted Youngbae and turned to Jiyong. ‘Jiyong hyung?’

Like Youngbae, Jiyong was afraid but he really wanted to know if they are really able to control their form like what Seungri said. And he loved how Youngbae’s lips felt like.

‘Let’s do it, Youngbae.’

 

And so Youngbae and Jiyong kissed again and as expected, they shrunk and turned into dogs. This time round, there was no panic and wild barks. The dogs calmly kissed again and they transformed back into humans. Seungri found it so cute that he videoed the entire process and uploaded to And-Here’s instagram, which went viral with the next few hours. This ability to transform from humans to dogs and back amazed Youngbae and Jiyong so much, especially since they were dog lovers themselves. They even decided to name themselves (in dog form) Homie and Gaho.

The video attracted so many other dog lovers to the cafe to see the transformation. Since the waffle shop had bad reviews and was not making profits anyway, Seungri decided to rename the shop ‘Good Boy Dog Café’