Dark Creatures

The Other World || ALL ORIENTATIONS ALLOWED || INTERNATIONAL ROLEPLAY || FACEBOOK BASED || NEWLY OPENED ||
Dark Ccreatures
Vampires: Creatures that look like Humans, but have a quench for Human blood, their eyes are red from the Human blood, or yellow from Animal blood if they can control the urge for Human blood. They are really fast, as in, within a blink of an eye, they are gone. In order to drink blood, they use fangs to sink into their neck or any part of the body. They use their charm or whits to lure their victim to them.

Werewolves: Humans that turn to giant Wolves that stand on their hind legs to tower over someone, or on all fours to run faster after their prey. They have this bond, in which it is called Imprint, its where they have fallen in love, in a way. They have sharp senses in Human form as well, but hide it so they will not be found out. They can shift at any time, either from anger, adrenaline rush, or even during because of the pounding heart.
Dark Witches: Witches who use their spells or powers for evil. They can use their fingers, wands or mind to cast their spells, even using symbol markings.
Dark Warlocks: Male witches who are like the female witches, but they can do one thing that a female witch cannot: summoning.
Dark Fairies: Fairies that are use their certain fairy power for evil, their wings are of bats, moths, or pure black butterfly wings. They get their power from a certain parent that will benefit them mostly. ❞
NOTE: You will have only ONE or TWO powers, even for the Light Creatures as well, understand? Make it equal.