Behind it all

Left with memories

As the cameras shut, the cast all stood up as they bowed to each other. Taec Yeon slowly walked over to Yoona as Nicole was watching from the back. "Hey.. What are you doing after? Do you have another schedule?" He asked as he slowly grabbed her arm. "Uh, no. Is there something you want to do oppa?" Yoona moved to the side, feeling shy. "Let's grab a coffee and I'll buy you a piece of strawberry cake. the one that you always eat sometimes when you get your hair done." Taec Yeon laughed as he directed her to the exit of the doors. 

YOONA'S POV

I didn't understand why all of the sudden, out of the blues, Taec Yeon oppa would ask me to grab coffee. Considering the fact that the only time he has ever been talking to me was on screen for scandal and to get our names out there, we never really spoke outside of work. Maybe he really does have feelings for me. No. Im Yoona, don't get carried away. I slowly walked behind Taec Yeon oppa as he directed me out the door and the next thing you know, I was in the passenger side of his car with my hat down low. I turned to the side as I slowly started speaking. "Oppa. Why are you talking to me outside of work? There isn't any cameras and I thought you and Nicole were kind of dating.." I spoke carefully, watching his face expression change. "I was only intimidated to talk you because you had so much guys on you and me and Nicole are complicated but we aren't dating and that's for sure. I just thought you liked softer guys and it seemed that way so I thought I never really had a shot with you." Taec Yeon oppa explained as he scratched his head. And then I felt all different types of emotions going on inside the pit of my stomach as I turned pink on my cheeks and the only thing I could do was look away because if he found out , even for a second that I did like him before, it would be the end for me. I couldn't have him know any of that infortmation so I just giggled a bit. "Ah, that's sweet of you. Lets go grab our coffee?" I smiled as he drove down the street to the private coffee shop.

TAEC YEON'S POV

I wasn't sure of my own feelings. I knew that Nicole was my high school sweet heart and of course, my first love but for the first time in years, nobody has able to pull my eyes off of her like Yoona did. Every time I look at Yoona, it's like everyone else is non existant and all I could do is stare at her soft pure skin and her eyes.. I can't help it. It's like she knows how to get me inside and I just keep getting weaker in the knees for her. 

--

As Yoona and Taec Yeon were sitting at the coffee shop, she immediately gets a phone call from one of her memebers.

"IM YOONA, COME HOME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT THIS INSTANT." Tae Yeon screams through the phone. "Geez unnie, okay I will. You screaming over the phone is gonna make me go tone deaf" Yoona chuckled as she hung up the phone. "Hey oppa.. I'm sorry but I think another schedule popped up last minute like always. I think I have to save this coffee date for next time." Yoona smiled as she grabbed her bag. "So it was a date, huh?" Taec Yeon smirked. Yoona blushed again as she hurried out of the coffee shop as Taec Yeon screamed "I'LL TEXT YOU!" and walked back to his car.

As Yoona hurrily called a cab, she called Tae Yeon again to see what the emergency was. "Unnie? What's wrong? Why did you scream over the phone like that, you never do that." Yoona sighed as she stepped into the cab. "34-60 Pyo Yang street please. Thank you." She said as she went back to her phone. "Yoona.. just get over here first. It's a lot to talk about but it's also dangerous to talk about these things. I just care a lot about you and the media and I don't want you getting hurt at all.." Tae Yeon sighed as she hung up. "Aish.." Yoona whispered.