END

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years... I've kept my feelings to myself for 2 years,

He went on Strong Heart and said that he likes me.

We're friends, close friends, and I didn't know that he likes me. I know I wasn't supposed to know but I should have felt it.

I called him wanting know what it was about, hoping it was true, but he just laughed not giving me an exact answer.

Not wanting to accidentally confess, I just stopped asking.

Thought about it for months, he didn't actually deny it, maybe there's a chance that what he said was real and I thought of confessing.

I texted him if he was free that night, he replied that he was. I asked for a short meet up with an excuse that I needed someone to talk to and my members were busy.

I was nervous, not knowing what he actually feels.

--------------------

Disguised, I went to meet him.

We talked about stuffs, and I finally told him I've something important to tell him.

I took a deep breath, it took me awhile to actually confess.

He just stared at me when I looked at him.

There was an awkward silence before he spoke.

" Yoong, that was something a guy should do. " He chuckled, hearing that I could finally smile.

" But you know, YG has a dating ban. And I'm still banned to date. Wait for me, promise? " He smiled, I nodded with a smile, hooked my pinky with his.

--------------------

Years passed, we were still in an oppa-dongsaeng relationship.

I patiently waited, since I thought he really likes me and was still banned to date.

But one morning, I had no schedule that day.

Turned to my left, Yuri unnie's bed was empty so I thought she must he went for her schedule. So I sat up looking for the latest news.

What caught my eye when I opened the page was ' Dispatch Catches BIGBANG's G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara on a Date in Seoul '

I clicked on it wanting to know more about that. Scrolled to the bottom, I looked through the pictures.

I texted him what was that about, he took a full 30 mins to reply me.

And the reply was,

' Oh hey Yoong, I wanted to tell u but I kept forgetting. Kiko finally agreed! We started dating just a month ago, not planning to confirm it though so SHHHH keep it a secret alrights? I trust you! :) '

It was a short message but tears just kept falling, not wanting to believe it. He replied as if the incident a few years ago didn't even happened at all.

' He told me to wait for him. '

' He said he likes me too. '

' What about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter