All of Me

I Smile, for You are Here

Hyukjae likes to think that he's a good boyfriend.

He pampered his lover a lot. He paid attention to him, endured his childish whims, bought expensive things for him, heck he even allowed himself to be his boyfriend's personal punching bag. He felt like he's a really good boyfriend, and deserve that 'boyfriend of the year' title the fans gave him. Because he's smitten, and he knows it.

But sometimes, he thinks that his boyfriend is just as deserving of the title.

"...Hae?" he mumbled as he entered Donghae's apartment, which is unusually dark.

He heard a distinctive sound of piano keys being played softly, and he locked the door behind him. He walked into the slightly brighter living room, seeing that the place was being lit up by scented candles. With a quite confused expression, he scanned the room with his eyes, taking in the romantic sight. His gaze soften as he caught the sight of his lover smiling at him, fingers dancing above the keys.

'How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood.'

Donghae starts to sing softly, his English not perfect, yet good enough and absolutely wonderful in Hyukjae's ears.

'You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you.'

As Donghae entered the bridge, Hyukjae snapped out from his surprised state and starts walking towards his lover. Carefully, he slid down next to him on that velvet black chair, his gaze never moving away. Donghae smiled, and turned to look straight forward while continuing his song.

'My head's under water but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind...'

He closed his eyes, pouring more emotion into his voice as he sings with all his heart, meaning every single word he uttered. Trying to convey all his feelings to the man beside him, who is just as overwhelmed with his love.

'Cause all of me, loves all of you... Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections...'

Their love.

Donghae snapped his eyes open when he heard another note being played. He glanced at his right and see Hyukjae smiling softly while looking upon his own fingers, that are now gently pressing the piano keys too, continuing the song. He lost his voice even though his fingers kept playing the piano alongside with his lover.

'Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you.. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning.'

Hyukjae glanced at him, a small loving smile adorning his plump lips, making Donghae smile widely in response.

'Cause I give you all of me... And you give me all of you...'

They sing in perfect harmony, the sound of piano matching just as smooth. The smiles grew wider, the bodies lean closer.

'I give you all of me... You give me all of you...'

Shoulders touched, warm breathes intermingled, and before they know it, plump lips met thin.

The apartment is filled with comfortable silence while the pair of lovers kissed each other softly, trying to speak through their kiss. When they separated, none want to move away too far. With just a few inches between them, both gazed lovingly into each other's eyes with the same smitten smile on their slightly swollen lips.

"...So, what's the occasion?" Hyukjae whispered, finally breaking the silence.

Donghae chuckled. "Nothing special. I just feel like doing something for you, you know. Since you've been quite under the weather from exhaustion lately, with all your variety show schedules and stuff."

"If you call this nothing special, I wonder what your definition of special be," Hyukjae laughed quietly, stealing a peck from his lips once more.

"Well, that's for you to find out sometime later," Donghae winked, which is a fail but looked even more endearing in Hyukjae's eyes, making him laugh a bit louder. Donghae laughed with him, for a reason he himself don't quite understand. Because Hyukjae just had that effect on him. His laughter is contagious to him.

"But thank you, Hae," Hyukjae continued after their laughter died down. "It meant a lot to me. And I can barely feel my tiredness anymore."

"Good," Donghae smiled, closing his eyes for a while when Hyukjae leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"I love you, so much," he heard Hyukjae mutter, lips still brushing his cheek.

"I love you too," he replied, feeling rather than seeing Hyukjae smile at his words.

 


 

I blame this one on Donghae's IG post.

I was over this song already, but he just HAD TO DO THIS TO ME.

/cries