My Home

Chomi : My Home

Chomi : My Home~


 

What do you think of family? I think family is the most beautiful gift from God. They raised you, love you, and protect you. You feel like the happiest person if you with your family.

But not for me. I used to be, but since my mother died, everything has changed. Especially myself and my family. My father started to become rough and uncontrollable, what he wants he should get it. While my brother was the son of pride, I look like a stranger in my own house when gathered with them. No one thinks I'm there, I look like invisible for them. I do not even know what my fault that they do not care about me, especially my father. In the past, we are a happy family but since the incident, we are very messy. Oh yes, you must be wondering what caused her death, it's me who caused her to die.

When I was little, I and my family on vacation to the beach. And there was, it happened. I foolishly chasing volleyball to the foreshore but when I threw my legs into the sea, suddenly there was a big sea waves that lead to me. Then I felt a strong urge pushed me into the sand, away from the waves. I see my front and see when my mother brought by waves. My family crying hysterically. I also cry.

I always blame myself for what happened.


 

 

My name is Yoon Bomi. I do not want to brag, but I come from a wealthy family. But that does not mean when your family does not care about you. I was hurt, but no one knows that even my family.

I schooled in Jeguk. Well, at least he was sending me to school. Jeguk school is a place for the rich only. You will not be able to go to school there if you only have a little money.

And now, I'm standing in front of my mirror , ready for school. I fixed my hair. After smoothing my hair, I took my bag then sling it onto my shoulders.

I went down by the stairs and then headed to the dining room. There, as usual, I see my father and my brother were eating quietly. I sat in one of the empty seats. Heck, they even did not spare a glance at me. I started to eat but since I already not have the appetite to eat, I pushed slowly the plate in front of me and then stood up. I bow to them then go.

In front of the house, I've been waiting by my personal car. I get into the car and was greeted warmly by my driver.

"Good morning Ms. Yoon." Greet him with a warm smile. I smiled sweetly and nodded, telling him that I heard him. Then he started the car and drove.

I think that my driver is more loved me more than my family. But it's true. He's old but he has a warm heart. He was like a second father to me. Although he had his own family but he is still concerned with the people around him, including me. Then I realized something. Is not this day is the birthday of his son?

Lost in thought, I'm not aware that we had reached the front of the school. He came out of the car and opened the door for me. I get out and thank him.

"Thanks. Also, you do not have to pick me up after school. Here, take this." I said as I pulled some money from my skirt pocket then held out my hand. He looks like a startled and confused. "Today is his birthday, right? Celebrate with him so that he was not sad." I explained as I put my money into his hand.

I smiled to him and then get into the school. I walked while looking at each space and detail in my new school. Lost in thought again, I'm not aware of someone running toward me. As a result, we both fell.

"Ouch! " I yelled as my buttocks touching the cold floor.

" Are you okay?" It's a girl. Huh, I did not realize that now she was standing. She held out her hand to help me up. I took her hand and then she pulled me up.

I shook the dust with my hand in my uniform. Then, I realized that she was staring at me. I raised my eyebrow.

"Mwoya?" I was not aware that my voice was very cold. Well, I did not mean to. She was surprised by my voice but nonetheless, she shook her head.

I shrugged and then resume my walk. A few minutes later, I was in front of my new class. It is not hard to find my class. I walked into the classroom and saw almost all the students talking. Only a few are aware of me. I'm not complain though, I'm used to it.

I walked to the seat near the window. I like to see the scenery outside, it's like my inspiration. I put my bag on the table as I sat down. I tapped my fingers slowly while waiting for the teacher to come. A few minutes later, a teacher came. As usual, the students began to introduce theirself. Then we were told to go to the hall.

We all stood up and then headed to the hall. There, we line up neatly while waiting for the teacher to come. As clue, the hall door opened and in walked a few teachers and senior students , I think. All the students were shouting at the sight of their arrival. They shout how beautiful they are, how handsome they are.

I frown when I heard them. It's not like you to meet with the artist. Why are they so happy to meet them?

"Okay test test.. Ehmm.. Because you are a new student here, you will be assisted by the senior students to memorize this school. You may select one of them. "All the students cheered while I? Not interested. I almost snorted when I heard it.

I looked up the ceiling, not interested at all. In the corner of my vision, I could see one of the students came to talk to the teacher. I closed my eyes while waiting for them to finish talking.

"Sorry, but there is little improvement. You may select one of them but not her. She wants to choose her own. You may choose her now." One second they are noisy, one second later they were silent.

I smiled at the thought of how the face of the person who is selected, the person may be hysterically or may be faint. Just then, I felt my hand grasped by someone's hand and then I heard a lot of crying sounds.

I was surprised and quickly opened my eyes. I looked at my hand and then to the top, top, top up to person's face. Oh My God, that woman with long hair and bangs in the front. I looked at her surprised while she smiled sweetly at me. Then, she pulled me out of the hall.

"W-wait, Where are we going? " I tried to stop her but she ignored it and kept dragging me.

After passing through several hallways, she finally stopped. She took me to the park behind the school. The garden is very beautiful. I looked around. I can see the birds, fountains, and of course the bench.

"You like it? " Her voice brought me back. I looked at her and nodded.

" You don't remember me, don't you? "She asked as she sat down on one of the benches near us. I looked at her confused.

She chuckled. "I was the one who ran at you this morning, remember?" Of course I remember, the incident has not been nearly an hour.

" Yeah. I remember that. " I nodded my head.

"Okay. Spill it." She said. I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Do not you have a problem with me?"

"Huh? I'm sorry but we just met. How could we already have a problem?" I asked, confused.

She looked at me with puzzled too. "Well, you did not answer when I asked. And you spoke with a cold tone. I thought you had a problem with me." She frown while looking at me.

"Sigh. Look, I'm sorry about that. I do not hear when you ask me and about my voice, it just came out naturally, okay? "I explained to her. I do not know why I bother to explain to her. She nodded her head.

I sighed again and turned around and left. I walked slowly until I hear her voice again.

"Ya! Wait! Where are you going? We have not finished talking!" She shouted but I ignored her.

I walked into my classroom. When she dragged me here, I memorize the way so I'm familiar with this road. I do not need another place besides my class, later when a break, I'm just going to follow the others to the canteen. After that, I could memorize elsewhere later.

I sat in my chair and then folded my arms on the table. I put my head down on my hands and then closed my eyes. What? I'm tired.


 

*POKE* *POKE* *POKE*

I groaned when I felt something poking my cheek. I tried to stop it but still it did not stop bothering me, even now I heard a chuckle.

I lazily opened my eyes but was surprised to see the face of someone close to me. Heck, our noses almost touching. I quickly leaned my face. Too many surprises in a day, not good for my heart.

"YAH! That's not funny! You startled me! "I shouted, holding my chest while she just laughed. It was the same woman who had been in the park.

" What are you doing in here? " I asked, confused.

She shrugged. "Well, all the students had gone home while you're sleeping here. So, since I was a good-hearted person, I decided to wake you." She said as she kept looking at me.

"Huh? Go Home?" I looked at the clock in my class. Indeed, it was late afternoon, the time to come home from school. Tch, even though I was late or did not come home, no one would have been worried about me.

I sighed as I stood up. I took my bag and slings it into my shoulder and then bow at her. Then, I went out of my classroom and headed out of school. As my mood is not bad really, God kindly sends rain. Just great. Luckily, I brought a jacket in my bag.

With a heavy heart, I took my jacket from my bag. I wear the jacket and shut the risetling so my uniform is not wet then wear the hood so my hair is not wet. How about the bag? Well, I could buy it again later.

Then, I started walking in the rain. Despite how I'm easy to get sick, I love the rain. I love the atmosphere created by the rain, it calms me down. Then, my stomach makes noise. Oh yeah, I have not eaten from morning. Fortunately, I saw a supermarket. I went inside and then buy instant noodles. I unwrap it and pour hot water into it.

I headed to the table available in the supermarket then I stir my noodles. After mature enough, I began to eat it. Yet I spend half my noodles, I saw a little boy staring at me, ani ~ he looked at my noodles.

Sigh. I'm too good to be true. I pay my noodles and then bring it out into the little child. I looked down to match the height and then stuck my noodles at him. He was a bit hesitant to take it but I smiled reassuringly at him. He smiled as he took my noodles then thank me. He ran into a group of people who I believed was his family while carrying my noodles. He shared happily with his family. I stood while smiling sad to see the family, at least, he has a family.

Lazy to buy food again, I continued my walk toward my house. Gezz, I felt a little dizzy because of this rain. Then I touched my forehead. Great, now my body feels hot.

"Hey! Watch out!" I widened my eyes when I feel my body is driven , the same impulse when I was driven by my mother. My head hit the wall behind me then everything is dark. I fainted.


 

Ughh.. I opened my eyes, holding my head. I looked around and realized that I was in a room. This is not my room. Where am I? Then, the door opened, in came a woman carrying a tray.

She put the tray on the table next to me and then turn on the lights. I blink my eyes many times to adjust the light in this room.

"You awake?" She asked. It's the same women again. I nodded my head. I tried to sit up but failed because I did not have the energy anymore. She seems to know then help me sit. She then touched my forehead and muttering something that I do not understand.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said your fever had begun to down." She said then took the tray and put it in my lap. "Eat."

I shrugged and then take a spoon and began to eat the food that is available in front of me. It was only soup and a glass of water. I drank a glass of water after eating. Then I looked at her then said,

"Thanks."

She shrugged. "No problem." She took the tray and then put it on the table next to me.

"So, where am I?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"In my room. "She said while sitting in front of me. I nodded my head then look at my clothes. I quickly looked up to her.

"Di-Did you change my uniform?" I stammered.

She nodded. "Yeah. Why? Is the clothes uncomfortable?" She asked as she looked at the clothes I was wearing. I feel embarrassed when she saw me like that. I shook my head.

"Ani. It's just weird someone change my clothes. But thanks anyway." I said, but then something hit me.

"How did you find me?" I asked curious. Oh My God, do not tell me ..

"I who help you, do not you remember? "She raised her eyebrows. Jesus, I was right. Why should she of all people? Great, just great.

"Yeah, I remember. Thanks again." I looked down, embarrassed. she chuckled to see me.

I turned to the left and find my phone on the table. I picked it up and opened it. Indeed, many are called but it's not from my family. It was from my driver. How pathetic I am? Hope my family will call me.

Eight o'clock..

I need to go home..

"Waeyo? Is your family call you? "She asked. Should I answer honestly or lie? Aishh .. This is frustrating ..

"Ani. But now, I need to go home. Where's my uniform and my bag?" I asked as I stood up.

"Must you go home now?"

"Huh?" I could feel the disappointment in her voice. But why? Is it because I go home? But it's impossible.

"No no, it's nothing.. Let me take my bag and your uniform. "She said and then left the room. As she took my stuffs, I looked around. Desk study, wardrobe, dressing table, and there are two doors that I believe one of them is way to the bathroom. Then, I heard the door open and entered that girl with carrying a uniform and my bag.

"Here." She handed me the bag and my uniform.

"Thanks." I smiled sweetly at her. I chuckled at the sight of her stunned face.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked when she had realized. She nodded shyly, pointing to one door. I went into the bathroom with a chuckle at the sight of her flushed face.

I came out of the bathroom after changing clothes. I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed while reading the novel. I approached her and then coughed a bit to get her attention. She looked up and tilted her head.

"Here. Thank you very much." I handed her clothes. She picked it the put it next to her. Then she stood up and took the car keys. She walked to the door and opened it but stopped,

"Come on." She said as she looked back.

"Huh? Me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Yes you. Who else?" She rolled her eyes and then pull me out of her room. I looked around and realized she's very rich. In front of her house, there's already a waiting car. She opened the car door for me, I thank her and then got into the car with a flushed face. Then she got into the car and drove, away from her house.

"So, where is your house?" She asked, breaking the silence. I told her and she nodded her head.

"You do not have to deliver me, you know." I said with a low voice but she heard me.

She shrugged. "I want to. By the way, my name is Park Chorong." She stop her car when the traffic light turns red and then held out her hand.

"My name is Yoon Bomi." I took her hand and we shook hands. Immediately, I felt the flow of electricity hit me when our skin made contact. We let go of our hands when the traffic light turns green. She then drove again.

"Tell me more about yourself." Her sudden request, surprise me. I hesitate to tell what it since I did not have anything to tell. She seems to know it then said,

"It's okay. No need for a personal matter. Just tell me about your favorite." I was relieved when she told me so then I started to tell my favorite. She always nodded her head every time I say my favorite one by one.

"All your favorite cute, just like you. "She comments after I finish. I turned sideways to hide my face that flushed. Fortunately it, we've got to the front of my house. As I wanted to say goodbye to her, she had gone down and open the door car for me. She left me speechless ..

"Thank you." I whispered then got out of the car. She closed the car door and then looked at me. We stood still, do not know what to said. Then I decided to breaking the silence.

"Thank you again for every-" I bent down and then stood up, but can not finish what I said as she held my head and kissed me. It's just a peck but it makes me widened my eyes, heart beating fast, and butterflies are flying in my stomach.

"Why do you always say thank you?" She asked while smiled sweetly to me.

"W-what?" I stammered. I bowed my head to hide my face that began to redden.

"I mean you do not have to thank me. If you say thank you again, I'm going to kiss you." She said half serious half joke while lifting my chin so she can saw my face. I'm more red as my eyes met her eyes. Do not want to here too long, I say,

"I- I-I'm going in." Damn, this stuttering. She chuckled softly and then kissed my forehead.

"I like you." She said seriously while cupped my face. I widened my eyes. Oh my God, my heart seemed to want to jump out. She's so straightforward.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know we just met, but can we try? "She asked me seriosuly while staring at my eyes. I was mesmerized with her eyes so that unconsciously I nod my head.

She smiled widely. "Thanks. You can go into your house now." Then she kissed me on the lips.

I widened my eyes. Did-did I really accepted her? But it feels right. Oh my God, I'm really crazy ~

I quickly got into my house. But soon I was surprised to see my driver's face filled with cuts and bruises. I quickly ran towards him.

"Oh my God, are you okay? Who did this to you?" I asked worriedly as I touched his cheek. He looks pale and in pain. He shook his head.

"Did my father? "I asked as my hands form into a fist. He looked down." So, it's true. I will go talk to him. Wait here. "I said coldly. He tried to stop me but I still go to my father's room. I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the door. I went into his room without knocking at the door. There, I saw him sitting in a chair reading a newspaper.

"Do not you have manners?" He asked coldly but his eyes on the paper.

"Do not you have shame?

"I've got. Why do you ask?"

"Is not it obvious?"

"No, I do not know. You suddenly come in here like a mad woman after going to a place that only you know. "

"Mwo? Since when do you care about me?"

"I care about you but that was before you kill your mother." That's it, his sentences really hurt me. I bit my lower lip out of anger. I shook my head to keep the focus of why I'm here.

"You hurt him. Why did you hurt him? "

"Is not it obvious?" He repeated my words. Bastard.

"Is it because I'm not come home then you could hurt him?" I asked coldly.

"Home? I do not care if you come home or not. I just wanted to get my fun." He chuckled and now he stood up and walked towards me.

"Is hurting people make you happy? "

"Yes. Just like this." He slapped me hard. I looked at him with hatred holding my cheeks that were definitely red.

"You know what? I kind of glad that my mom is dead. Why? Because if my mother knew that her husband like this, she would be disappointed then she would stress and eventually she will die too. And I'm glad because she did not have to stay too long with you. " I smirked at him while his face flushed with anger.

"You! You're so useless. "He slapped me hard again cause I almost fell.

"Wae? It's true, right?" I asked coldly, fighting back tears that wanted to fall. I could not cry in front of him.

"You !! Get out of this house now and never come back! Also, tell your dear old driver if he is fired!" He screams while his face is very red with anger.

"I will. I will never go back again and gladly I will tell him. So do not worry. "I said coldly then walked out of the room. I stood in front of the door crying. I covered my mouth with my hand so I would not make a sound. I may look strong but when I'm alone, I often cry.

After a few minutes, I stopped crying and wiped my tears. Before I got out of the house, I headed to my room and took a backpack. I stuffed clothes and essential items in my backpack. Then I walked out of the house. On the way, I met with my brother. I ignored him and walked past. Wait, we are indeed ignoring each other from the beginning.

I saw my driver standing in the yard and looked at me worried. I gave him my sweet smile, telling him I'm okay.

"Oh my God, look at you! Are you okay, dear? Your lips bleed." He shocked and wanted to touch my lips but I stopped him, telling him I'm okay even though I wanted to cry.

"Let's go. I'll take you to your house." I took his hand and led him to the bus stop and on the bus. We got off the bus when we arrived at the destination. We walked toward his house.

"Get in. "I said softly to him. He look me sadly then forward to hug me. I hugged him back, fighting back the tears." Take care. Remmember, you're my second dad."I whispered. He nodded his head and then broke our hug. Before he get in, I remembered something.

"Oh yeah, uncle. You're now fired. Look for a new job or open a new business. I remember if you want to open a small restaurant, right? Here, take this." I put the money into his hand. He was surprised and wanted to return it but I gave nod. But he still wanted to ask you something.

"Do not worry about me. Just focus to your family. "I gave him my sincere smile. He smiled then nodded. I gave her last smile before I go.


 

I sat on one of the benches in the park. Many thought that crossed my mind. What will happen now? Where I will stay? And others thought.

Mom, please help me. I look at the sky as tears that I hold, is now out.

"Pretty woman like you should not have cry, you know?" I was surprised to hear a familiar voice. I glanced at my side and saw her walking toward me. It's her.

"You really got me crazy." Crazy? What she mean? I glanced at her -now sitting next to me but I did not say anything. Silence enveloped us as I do not know what I should ask first. What are you doing in here? How can you know if I was here? All of them wanted me to ask. But her presence enough to make me calm.

But then she surprised me when she cupped my face and tilted my head so she could see my face. She wiped the tears then leam slightly and gently kissed my eyes.

"Stop crying. It makes me hurt when I see you cry." She said softly as she saw me right in the eye. I looked at her brown eyes. Her eyes always made me calm. Her eyes filled with peace, love, and care. The reason why I agreed to be her girlfriend.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked her, still looking into her eyes.

She gave me a small smile before replying, "When you get into your house. I waited for a while there, too happy that you agree to be my girlfriend." She chuckled as I blushed to hear her statement. Then she continued, "As I wanted to go home, your driver called me and told me to stay there for a while and see. At first I was confused and then he explained everything to me. After that, I immediately agreed to stayed. As you came out, you do not stop walking and I have to follow you." She explained then gently brushed my bloody lips with her thumb.

I winced a bit then she kissed the wound lips softly. I saw her eyes closed while kissing. Her kiss is very soft. She opened her eyes for a moment, looked into my eyes then closed her eyes again as she kissed me fully on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. She kissed smooth as afraid to hurt me.

We release our kiss, panting but our foreheads touching. "Does it still hurt?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Thank you." I said as I kissed her nose.

She grinned at me. "You are the first person who made me like this. You make me happy, sad, worried at the same time. What have you done to me, Yoon Bomi?" She said while looking into my eyes. I once again, mesmerized by her eyes. We stare at each other for a few minutes before I blurted out,

"I'm homeless." She was surprised but then smiled sweetly at me. I swear to God, that I can melt right now.

"You can move in with me." She said, simply.

"What about your family?"

"They will accept you and our relationship. " She said confidently.

"Why are you so sure? "

"Because my parents are women." I widened my eyes shocked. She chuckled to see my face.

"R-really?" I stammered.

"Yes. It's okay, right?" She asked me, worriedly.

"Of course." I gave her my sweet smile. She smiled too then stood.

"Let's go to our home." She held out her hand. My gaze softened and I gave her my sincere smile. "Let's." I took her hand and then we walked towards her house that became my house too. Our home.

She's my family, my lover, and my home.


 

Tadaa~ So how was it? Please comment and subscribe or upvote~ Thanks guyss and take caree~~