Chapter 1

I think... I'm in love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning... I'm in my bed. "Ah!!!! School again!" I hate school. Cuz I've to study there. -.- and also I have studying... I've no idea why my mom wants this lazy head to graduate. I've been studying in 'school of performing arts seoul' for 1 years and I'm now 2nd year university girl. I've one brother (Lee JeongMin) he's in the 3rd year. So we can go to university together & the reason why I can't skip class or anything. He's like a stalker to me. he stalks everything I do and tells my mom. That's his job. He's 94 liner & I'm 95. My birthdate is August 28.

 

'LEE YUBIN!!! WAKE UPPP!!!' Jeongmin shouted from downstair. 'AH! ARRASEO!!' I stop my thoughts and make my routine, brush my teeth, wash my face etc., and then get ready for school.

 

'I'm ready!' I said sitting beside my brother who's having his breakfast. 'Have ur breakfast' my mom said. 'Nae! I quickly have my breakfast that my mom was prepared for me and then me and my brother leave for university. 'Hurry up! We're late for school' jeongmin said. 'Arraseo' I replied.

We stopped at the bus-stop and wait for the bus. 'Excuse me! I'm the 1st time going to this school, 'school of performing arts' and I don't know how to.. I think u two go to the same school as me. Can I come along with u two?" A guy with blonde hair said. 'Ah yea. We r going to the same school. You can come along with us' said jeongmin. *smile* "Thanks" that guy thank to us (may be it's only to jeongmin. I'm not included) Then we 3 go to school together.

Jeongm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter