One

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please understand me Ryeowook. I need to finish all my works tonight! I dont have time... so please please... just for tonight okay?"

"But Kyu! It's our anniversary today! You have the whole day to finish that work of yours. Are you not done yet? This was your idea, Kyu. You said we'd eat outside to celebrate our anniversary!"

"I know... but things came up suddenly and I have to work on them."

"So your work is more important huh? Kyu, this is just one night I'm asking! Why cant you give this to me!"

"I dont want to argue with you anymore. Please do me a favor.. leave and let me finish all these."

"I cant even understand how you weigh my importance, Kyu! Am I just nothing to you? AM I? What did I---"

"Oh ! Shut up! Stop being so naggy and annoying! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WORK IS URGENT!!!! AND I. NEED. TO. FINISH. THEM. NOW!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ON THAT???"


"That was our last conversation. The next day, he left us.. He left me and Jinho, our one year old son. I didnt know that our situation is already at its worst. I was not aware that we are drifting apart..."

"When was the last time you saw him?" Seohyun asked.

Seohyun has been Kyuhyun's friend for 4 years and his lover for six months now.

"It has been 10 years... I dont even know if he's alive."

"I feel sorry for your past. Just... let me provide you all the love he was not able to give you. Let me be there for you babe. And thank you for telling me your past. Thank you for trusting me."

Kyuhyun smiled and held her hands tight... thanking all the gods for such a wonderful blessing. He has been miserable for the past years until Seohyun came.

He, then, held the bottle of wine and poured some to his and Seohyun's wine glass.

"Cheers for the future!" Kyuhyun said as he stared at Seohyun like she is a precious diamond wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter